Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• XerlanXerlan Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2014
    YaY! Finally another shot at Bohemian Garden! Now about the price.....hope I have enough!
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited July 2014
    Destiny's Charm Guitar ended with about 7 minutes left
    a.k.a. Catherine

• silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    #335 sold out 7 min. early.

336 ) Sweeter than Flowers / 44 / 100 / 56% / 2 hrs

Next up -

337 ) Bohemian Garden / 2 hrs (repeat of #24?)
    338 ) The Longest Table
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited July 2014
    Good luck to anyone waiting for the Garden, I hope the discount is high! :D
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am happy to see we have another shot at the Bohemian Garden that is the main thing I have been waiting for. Hopefully it has a decent discount.
    Wallin wrote:
    They just announced that the August set will be the final set added to the store in Sims 3. :cry:

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog

Thats so sad :cry: I really thought they would keep releasing new content for a while. I hate that sims3 is starting to end.

a.k.a. Catherine

• ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sweater than Flowers has brought my CYS on the August 2011 compilation to just 395 points. 8)
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    edited July 2014
    It's possible if the Sims 4 doesn't do as well as they like that they will change their minds and continue to make stuff. I can imagine people who recently bought a ton of points but have almost everything already are not very pleased with the short warning. But if you have plenty of simpoints already at least you don't need to keep searching for the ads. I still have tons of stuff left to get so I hope the ads don't slow down with this decision and they keep showing them for a while yet. I mean the store is staying open (at least for a bit) even if they won't be releasing new items. I feel for anyone who has bought a big bundle of sim points they can't use and won't transfer to TS4.
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited July 2014
    @wittanthony1, I have seen some bonus point ads today, so they're not broken... but I haven't seen as many as I'm used to. I just cleared my cookies to see if that helps, sometimes it does - and got a couple more. I miss my floods of like 35 ads. :cry:

In other news, I had a shocker tonight - a 58% off offer on MMAO! Then 24%, 38%, 18%, and 29% - not as good, but still up at the high end of what I've been averaging lately (or even, given what I've been getting, the equivalent of a 2x MMAO sale). None of the offers was on stuff I wanted, or at least not for those discounts, but still! Maybe they're adjusting MMAO percentage upwards! Anybody else?
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cogitotoro wrote:
    @wittanthony1, I have seen some bonus point ads today, so they're not broken... but I haven't seen as many as I'm used to. I just cleared my cookies to see if that helps, sometimes it does - and got a couple more. I miss my floods of like 35 ads. :cry:
    Same for me too. I never thought I'd miss all those Five Star ads. :(
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have to step away from the computer for about half an hour, and it's possible that Sweeter than Flowers, and maybe also Bohemian Garden, will sell out during that time. If anyone could keep an eye on what time they end, especially for Sweeter than Flowers, it would be hugely appreciated.
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited July 2014
    i miss the 10points adds 5x aday it was much easier
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited July 2014
    Frye - I am here and can update the spreadsheet
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • shorty_sugarshorty_sugar Posts: 3
    edited July 2014
    First time posting, but have been lurking quite frequently for a couple months now. I've also turned into a big DD stalker because I've been off work for knee injury. Good luck to anyone attempting the Garden set. I bought at full price (before I really knew the tricks of the trade) and love it.
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cogitotoro wrote:

In other news, I had a shocker tonight - a 58% off offer on MMAO! Then 24%, 38%, 18%, and 29% - not as good, but still up at the high end of what I've been averaging lately (or even, given what I've been getting, the equivalent of a 2x MMAO sale). None of the offers was on stuff I wanted, or at least not for those discounts, but still! Maybe they're adjusting MMAO percentage upwards! Anybody else?
    A few weeks ago, actually, mine seemed to get slightly better. Still some low ones, but there started to be a decent amount above 40%.
    I got mine this morning and I don't recall if they were especially good; they might have been. I'll see how they are tomorrow.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
    edited July 2014
    Saw an ad when the hair was at 99%. Lol nope. *closes tab to speed up loading time for other one*
    Mafia Stats:
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    Woot! Got it free! And although I was only half paying attention, I believe the hair ended 42 minutes early.
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited July 2014
    680 no ty ill wait for 447
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    TheZommbie wrote:
    680 no ty ill wait for 447
    680 is only from the DD page. The set is CYS enabled, so if you own anything the price is lower.
  • silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    #336 sold out 42 min. early.

337 ) Bohemian Garden / 680 / 1900 / 60% / 2 hrs (more than #24) (sold out 1 hr. 59 min. early)

Now -

338 ) The Longest Table / 27 / 75 / 64% / 1 hr

Next up -

339 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 2 hrs
    340 ) Mistress Mysterium
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sweeter than Flowers sold out with 41 minutes remaining at :44 past the hour

Bohemian Garden sold out in 1 minute deals starting at :45 past the hour

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • XerlanXerlan Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2014
    I GOT IT! Dang that was fast! Finally got the Bohemian Garden!
    Thank you all for your work and education.
    I had the DD page open and the garden page open like someone suggested and got it for 545 because I had three of the flowers already. I even have 14 points left to burn. LOL!
    edited July 2014
    My minimum threshold was 67%, but I went ahead and grabbed it anyway, since it's a set I really want and I'm not sure if this list will ever repeat. Of course, now it probably will tomorrow. :lol: (My CYS price was 495.)
    And wow it went fast, it was gone in maybe a minute. o-0
    Mafia Stats:
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    edited July 2014
    I got it! :D I've had a really miserable day due to my chronic health problems and didn't know if I was going to be well enough to get it, so this really makes my day better. I even remembered to buy the cheapest item first.
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, that sold out fast!
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited July 2014
    YES!!!!! Finally got the garden! 60% wasn't as much as I hoped, but I'll take it. Went FAST, though! Hope all that wanted it got it as well.

For ads, seeing very few myself the last few days, and half of those never even load, and I have to refresh, and get no points. Annoying! I want the tons we were getting again!