Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hippies vs Zombies -- FINALE on page 40

Comments

• ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited July 2014
    Daffy licked lollipop and think Brains no longer tastes like brains but like rotten flesh! Made Daffy no like taste of zombies, Daffy thinks that Hippy Skye might take yummy but not sure perhaps Luna or even Cassidy..Daffy had her heart set on trying out Vegan Hippie but Hippie is now Zombie so not taste good.

Hippies have loads of flowers and Daffy loves the smell of flowers, takes away the decay smell that is coming from Daffy and all the zombies. Daffy wonder if Hippy's can save her? Daffy losing arms, ear and toes..Daffy no like being a zombie or eating brains, Daffy miss Skye's herbal tea and Hippie's vegan burgers..

Hippie is a vegan Zombie which confuses Daffy, lets see if Hippie will eat tofu brains covered in grains.

<Shannen>

Awwwwwww Ciane is now a zombie!

For you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8scHKFwr0og&amp;index=14&amp;list=AL94UKMTqg-9DdcBmjCvkB_NQynJdiD1Ok

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2014
    Brains....I agree with Bloody Mary with Dr. Zombrainy being the traitor.

Brains....in my opinion, brains...... we need to disrupt flower collection. Brains.....hippies getting close. Brains.....need to stop hippie.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yep! Dr. Zombrainy is still in the game... The hippie spy would have figured out how she voted a long time ago... But didn't.

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited July 2014
    That was so cool Daffy. It reminded me of island music.

I'll make you a vegan burger with some gggggggggrrrrains and tofu bbbbrrrains. You like onions, tomato, carrots, and corn? Ggggarrlic?

Hold on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2WJ2r0NkM

edited July 2014
    <Daffy>

Daffy like grrrains and tofu braaaaains, with tomato, carrots and corns one my burger. Onion too strong for Daffy and garlic makes Daffy smell like a balloon and that will make Ahab think of ball and try and eat Daffy.

<Shannen>

It was the only Hippy sad type song, I knew off. I love fleetwood mac, I turn to their music for many situations. :)

I actually like onion but I do think garlic smells like rubber and balloons.
  • TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    edited July 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    <Daffy>

Daffy like grrrains and tofu braaaaains, with tomato, carrots and corns one my burger. Onion too strong for Daffy and garlic makes Daffy smell like a balloon and that will make Ahab think of ball and try and eat Daffy.

MMM NOoo. You don't bounce like mystical ball. :wink::lol:
  • pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to zombie horde, Happy No-Longer-Hippie! Brains and other zombies give you welcome feast of brains!
    BrainFood-1.jpg

Brains also think to disrupt flower collection. Brains no want to find out what happens when machine turn on! :shock:

Dr. Zombrainy be gone for while... maybe she cavorting with hippies? Brains apologize for suspecting Mordred. Appears herbal tea really not after all. :(

Brains think to attack from main gate! Nobody expect frontal attack! :twisted:
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited July 2014
    had to pop in and say... Gar
  • JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited July 2014
    TheZommbie wrote:
    had to pop in and say... Gar

:lol:
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is not looking good sisters! We lost Happy Hippie! D:
    The good news is that we are close, but if we choose flower collection the zombies might disrupt it. We should probably disrupt their brain collection to keep them at bay!

I don't want the zombies to attack us from the back, but just turning our attention away from one area could be the death of us all!

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited July 2014
    Aww Happy Hippie was always cheering us up. I hope she's still happy even as a zombie!
    Anyway, we are close on getting enough flowers but the zombies might disrupt us today and we can't collect flowers two days in a row. Maybe we really should disrupt brain collection even though they don't need any more brains. At least they won't turn anyone if they choose to disrupt us.

I don't know from which side the zombies are going to attack us but they might be sneaky and attack us from the back! We should be careful, sisters!

(I have to leave soon and will be gone for the whole day, so I send in my actions early.)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

edited July 2014
    Oh so pretty Brains! Thank you for all for the warm welcome.

Silly sisters! Zombs need no more brains. If you disrupt collection when there is none, you get NOTHING! If you collect flowers and are disrupted, you still get flowers.

Must go find some music to play.
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited July 2014
    Disrupting flower collection is no good. They still get flowers and they still have the same number of hippies remaining. It only helps them. We must keep turning hippies. I suggest their leader, Phoebe Rainbow.

Also I was incredibly amused to see myself lassoed :P

Perhaps attacking with things would be good.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2014
    Brains.....Mordred accepts Brains' apology. Brains....wait, a different kind of brains
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hmmmmm, well I have been thinking about this and I agree with Birdie. We need to get those Hippies out of the way once and for all and the only way to do that is to make them crave brains. Honestly, I am surprised that the hippies are this well organised, I blame their leader. Time to turn Phoebe I think.

Hmmmmm, we seriously all need to get on board with these daily actions too. We keep picking the right scenario, but the hippies have more votes for the right thing, so we need to all vote for the same thing. I agree with Birdie on the action to. Let us go for Attack. :)

Finally, for the traitor, at this point I am ruling people out as opposed to suspecting them. I think being methodical is a good idea now, top of the list. Dr. Zombrainy. :)

Lots of love and hugs and brains.
  • brivenesbrivenes Posts: 588 Member
    edited July 2014
    Here I sit torn between two groovy worlds, on one side is the hippies and on the other side is the walkers....er I mean zombies. Hmmmmmm who do I help, this is a tough one. :-)

I think it would be cool for my hippies sisters to gather flowers. Picking flowers is very peaceful.

And I think the zombies should reveal a hippy, that's also a peaceful thing to do.

And both sides should meet up at the front gate and have a hug fest. :mrgreen:

Peace and Harmony for all. 8)
    edited July 2014
    Daffy might walk around the back to see if Daffy can tackle hug Sister hippies perhaps when they pick flowers?
    edited July 2014
    SuprePoster-HippieChick_zps90608039.jpg

I "feel" the love!

zombie_zpsbe22c291.jpg

I think it takes too long to walk around the back, but zombs pop up in the yard all the time! :shock:

p.s. collect flowers!
  • RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh no we lost sister Happy Hippie to the walkers! (really missing the walking dead!)
    That's so totally not groovy man!

I think we should protect the main gate as zombies don't have the brain power to think up a sneak attack from the rear! And as for projectiles, I think if zombies tried to throw anything with that much force their own limbs would fall off! :lol:
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think we totally need to protect our main gate like Skye suggests! We definitely need more groovy flowers!
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Sorry all, I'm kind of pressed for time today so these posts won't be as detailed as usual :P

Also I'm giving everyone a pass for today if they didn't post or email me, again because I'm pressed for time :P

Day 7 end

The zombies turned KleineMuff playing as Phoebe Rainbow.

The hippies decided to gather some flowers.

The hippies decided to protect the rear of the complex but the zombies decided to attack the main gate! The zombies have broken through!

Also Dr. Zombrainy received every vote cast by non-incapacitated zombies so...no, Dr. Zombrainy is not the traitor either :mrgreen:

JoeWow1003 playing as Scratchy has been lassoed by a wrangler.

Flower Tally:

+15 -- 3 for every hippie not turned
    +5 -- leader not turned and group chooses to collect flowers
    +5 -- leader and group choose to collect flowers
    +100 -- gathering flowers
    +125 flowers total

Brains Tally:

+10 -- 2 for every zombie not incapacitated
    +10 -- 2 for every hippie turned
    +10 -- winning daily scenario
    -100 turning a hippie
    -70 brains total

Player List

Hippies:
    :mrgreen: Laramoonlily playing as Cassidy Flowers -- Missed 1 game day
    :mrgreen: MizoreYukii playing as Luna Ann Love
    :twisted: Shannen playing as Daphne *Daffodil* Moonbeam -- Hippie Soldier
    :mrgreen: RosieFluxx playing as Skye Blu -- Missed 1 game day
    :twisted: ciane playing as Happy Hippie -- Gatherer
    :twisted: Majestyk playing as Guru Echo -- Zombie Wrangler -- Missed 1 game day
    :twisted: brivenes playing as Daisy the Daydreamer -- Hippie Traitor
    :twisted: Idontrcall playing as Lady Lavender -- Flower Shield Bearer
    :twisted: KleineMuff playing as Phoebe Rainbow -- Leader -- Missed 1 game day
    :mrgreen: JoeWow1003 playing as Love Child

Zombies:
    :shock: kayla1686 playing as Dr.Zombrainy -- Missed 3 game days -- Not the traitor
    :twisted: Marvelissa playing as Birdie -- Zombie Assassin -- Incapacitated for 1 game day
    :mrgreen: cmbaker16 playing as Nova "Flesh" Grim -- Missed 1 game day
    :mrgreen: x_MG_x playing as Mordred -- Not the traitor
    :twisted: Tboythegreat playing as Ahab Yerbrains -- Zombie Corporal -- Incapacitated for 2 game days
    :mrgreen: pixiegamer playing as Brains -- Missed 1 game day
    :mrgreen: mcsnjb playing as Roma Risen -- Not the traitor
    :mrgreen: Loppie1988 playing as Bloody Mary
    :mrgreen: JoeWow1003 playing as Itchy
    :twisted: JoeWow1003 playing as Scratchy -- Incapacitated for 1 game day

:shock: = player is inactive but their character has not been eliminated.
    :evil: = player is inactive and has been eliminated.
    :twisted: = eliminated/incapacitated character but still in the game.
    :mrgreen: = all is well.

Hippie flowers: 974
    Zombie brains: 480

The hippies will have enough flowers soon! Turn them hippies, zombies! Be sure everyone reads how the hippies have to win this game, it's not over yet :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    Day 8

Current available actions for the hippies:

Group Lasso
    Disrupt Brain Collection

Current available actions for the zombies:

Collect Brains
    Turn Hippie
    Reveal hippie

What's my favorite letter?

A) A
    B) B
    C) C

Zombies and hippies have the same scenario today :P
  • Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited July 2014
    Zombie thinks Hippies have to many flowers arrgh, arrrgh, arrrrgh.

Still no traitor found -.- Maybe Itchy or Scratchy? Arrrrgh, arrrgh, arrgh...

Turn more Hippies before they can turn machine on, arrgh, arrrgh, arrrrgh!