Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So we really get Graham And Ryan as Sims in the base game? (TS4 negative thread)

I don't want to see more trouble stirred up but is that really true? That makes me wonder if those developers didn't have more important things to do than to create their Sims. :hunf:
This space is for rent.

Comments

• Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    edited July 2014
    They're in the gallery :) so you don't have to have them if you don't want to.
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    jtravers88jtravers88 Posts: 591 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think it's only fitting that both of these Sims die from laughter in everyone's base game play. It seems that is what they would want.
  • Options
    LOVE_LOCKDOWNLOVE_LOCKDOWN Posts: 324 Member
    edited July 2014
    I doubt it took that much production time to make themselves lol.
    http://sir-greendown.tumblr.com/
    2i0aybc.jpg

To find these sims4 creations type SOULB1 under origin ID.

• Options
    Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    edited July 2014
    I doubt it took that much production time to make themselves lol.

This.
  • Options
    ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    edited July 2014
    If you think about it, they probably had an intern do it ;)
  • Options
    rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2014
    Of course they made themselves in CAS. That would be part of developing and testing the feature.

• Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just to avoid SimguruGraham woohooing my Sims, I'm going to make sure that all instances of him will be removed from my story-savegame, but in a seperate sevegame I'm going to unleash untold horror on him.

The same goes for mr.baldeagle, SimguruRyan.

I'm hoping that it won't be long before bondage and torture mods will become available, as a 1x1room and a firepit is a bit overdone now.
  • Options
    Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just to avoid SimguruGraham woohooing my Sims, I'm going to make sure that all instances of him will be removed from my story-savegame, but in a seperate sevegame I'm going to unleash untold horror on him.

I'm hoping that it won't be long before bondage and torture mods will become available, as a 1x1room and a firepit is a bit overdone now.

:shock:
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited July 2014

Overdone, or classic? :lol:
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2014

15oxgyt.gif
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Overdone, or classic? :lol:

Depends... it's an overdone classic. ^^
  • Options
    jtravers88jtravers88 Posts: 591 Member
    edited July 2014

Wow...

Could you catalog your sim self as she will be the matriarch of my first dynasty.
  • Options
    Rhian2005Rhian2005 Posts: 611 Member
    edited July 2014

:shock: :-o :lol:

*death by laughter*

• Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cool. If I ever get this game I can enjoy killing them repeatedly every time I have a bad day. Which apparently isn't hard to do since the idiots just laugh themselves to death at the drop of a hat.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    jtravers88 wrote:

Wow...

Could you catalog your sim self as she will be the matriarch of my first dynasty.

I'll see what I can do for you. Though it won't be a true simself as she won't be wheelchair-bound but instead run around like everybody else. If and when I get the CAS-demo I'll throw something together. If I still remember to do that by that time. ^^

In the mean time, you can do horrible things (if you're so inclined) to my leading lady for my story that I'm doing that has been made by a friend of mine in advance: Kel Wasimton. She should be in the Gallery.
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited July 2014
    Of course when we finally got toddlers there's that classic piece of sim torture - the Seven Toddler challenge. Have one of the Simgurus as an adult (Ryan is the victim of choice here) and age the rest down to toddlers, add toddler to make up the number and let the mayhem begin. You can't hire a babysitter or butler and you fail the challenge if the kids are taken away by the social worker or the caregiver sim dies.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited July 2014

bros are indestructible, sorry
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nope, thankfully they'll probably be in the Gallery. If you want them in your game, you'll have to download them. Simple.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    Of course when we finally got toddlers there's that classic piece of sim torture - the Seven Toddler challenge. Have one of the Simgurus as an adult (Ryan is the victim of choice here) and age the rest down to toddlers, add toddler to make up the number and let the mayhem begin. You can't hire a babysitter or butler and you fail the challenge if the kids are taken away by the social worker or the caregiver sim dies.

Don't forget to have at least one cupcake machine available that toddlers can use so they can make and eat tons of sugar and bounce off the walls for most of the time.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    lilhunny wrote:

bros are indestructible, sorry

WIN!
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited July 2014

I hope you make a youtube video of this. :lol:
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    queequeg0323queequeg0323 Posts: 32 Member
    edited July 2014

lmao, why wait? http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4201103 :twisted:

Sorry I can't find SimGuru Ryan

If you do this please let me know how it goes.