Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FREE THE SIMS 2 ULTIMATE EDITION! Ends: July 31st, 2014 at 10AM PDT!!

Hi guys! I found the link on Tumblr and I think I should share it with you all :D!!

We should have a Sims 2 modeling competition too O_O But lol just an idea :mrgreen:

Clickie!!

Be sure to share your photos on the Sims & Modeling forum ^^!! <3

UPDATE: Americansims' has uploaded his TS2 CC folder :)! It includes makeup, cc, etc.!

Clickie here!!

Comments

• Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hmmm... to get or not to get? I'm not one of those people who has been playing since ts1, I only got ts3 less than two years ago so I don't know if I could ever play an earlier version. It's awesome that they're doing this though!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    cheerio517 wrote:
    Hmmm... to get or not to get? I'm not one of those people who has been playing since ts1, I only got ts3 less than two years ago so I don't know if I could ever play an earlier version. It's awesome that they're doing this though!

I just checked my download and it's like 12GB X-X! :lol: ! Yeah same here :O I've played Sims 2 once or twice a really long time ago and then I only started playing Sims 3 last July. But I'm really interested in seeing how custom content plays in the Sims 2 ^^ Plus, it's all the expansion packs from the Sims 2 combined into one O_O!!
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited July 2014
    I keep being tempted by this, but it would be completely redundant because I already own all of the TS2 expansion packs! :lol: I wasn't one of those that played from the first The Sims game, but I started playing TS2 a year and a half before TS3 came out. It still has a special place in my heart.. I need to reinstall it and play it again.
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cyazurai wrote:
    I keep being tempted by this, but it would be completely redundant because I already own all of the TS2 expansion packs! :lol: I wasn't one of those that played from the first The Sims game, but I started playing TS2 a year and a half before TS3 came out. It still has a special place in my heart.. I need to reinstall it and play it again.

It's more for the continued "technical support" that the original copies will no longer be provided with.

I loved TS2 and the CC was way easier to deal with than TS3 CC.
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for posting this. I'm downloading it as we speak. I had TS2, but I never got around to buying all the eps. I'm particularly interested to see how Seasons is in TS2.

As for a modeling comps, hmmmm don't know. That could be interesting. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited July 2014
    Okay, I couldn't stand it. Am downloading it on my desktop computer as we speak. Hahaha..
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    Cudan2Cudan2 Posts: 925 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cyazurai wrote:

Saame! I'm kind of mad that i actually spent money buying my entire collection now -.- Seeing as Apartment Life was the only one I didn't have, I decided to download the ultimate collection. Once I retire from modelling, maybe I can actually start playing again ^.^
  • Options
    HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this Angel. <3

tumblr_maxkj953y71qi17ru.gif

Like seriously, I tried to download TS2 before (I never actually got to experience it myself) online for free, but the thing didn't work, and I gave up straight away. But now, wow, thanks to this I don't have to do that - wowow, you're a star<3. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm glad everyone found the links usefull ^^

@Vid Yeahh :XD: I've never seen or partic a sims 2 modeling competition before but I know Sims 2 modeling photos were great o.o/

@Bebs Heheh Your welcome bebs <3!! ^^ I can't wait to play and take photos Q_Q It's been so long!!
  • Options
    DesiKnight07DesiKnight07 Posts: 572 Member
    edited July 2014
    Angel: Wow, thanks for posting the links! I read about the Ultimate Collection, but I wasn't sure how to get it. I like the idea of a sims 2 modeling competition, but I would have to learn how to pose sims and use cc all over again, lol.
    85k4x.gif

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Angel: Wow, thanks for posting the links! I read about the Ultimate Collection, but I wasn't sure how to get it. I like the idea of a sims 2 modeling competition, but I would have to learn how to pose sims and use cc all over again, lol.

Your welcome ^-^! And 🐸🐸🐸🐸.... I just realized about the poses and cc O__O lol I wonder if Sims 2 has a pose player :o