Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Ban Me.

Comments

• EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited July 2014
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    as I'm 19 years old (nearly 20).
    ......snip......
    Yes. A video game that I've been invested in for 14 years.

You've been playing since you were 5 years old. :shock:

I was 5 when I got sims too! I'm now 20 years old.
    Sig.png
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:
    This is one of those times when I wish I could slap people through the internet.

I wish that whenever I see your childish posts. :roll:

The feeling is mutual , Monsiuer Chees.

Yeah, my username is childish, because my sister made it up when she was in grade 6.

Don't even explain yourself. It'll go through one of her ears and out the other. :roll:

My username is also childish. I named it back in 2009 when I was 14. I had a girlfriend, and we called each other "Kirby" for some reason, I have no idea. You know, those horribly awkward nicknames. It was one of those times in my life where I named every online account something about my girlfriend. So pathetic :lol:. That relationship lasted, like, two more days :lol::lol: .

Ahhh, stupid teen love! :lol:
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Bah! You both make me feel old. :(
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • TeenBansheeTeenBanshee Posts: 270 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Quick question, off-topic I know but what hasn't been in this thread LOL. Is your family in the sig up for download. I love their style. I'd love to have them in my game.
    edited July 2014
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Haha, yup. My older brother was playing it, and one day he let me try. Granted, all my sims ended up dying, but still. :lol:
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:
    This is one of those times when I wish I could slap people through the internet.

LOL You are so right there. :mrgreen:

What a coincidence , I feel that way about you too , Starglitter.

I wish I could call your parents and tell them that their child is being inappropriate in his/her computer use.

I said this was one of those times I wanted to slap someone through the internet.

It was directed at the 'sheep' part of the OP.

YOU said you wanted to slap ME through the internet , and I reacted.

Then Starglitter said the same thing , and I reacted.

Then Kirby said the same thing. I REACTED.

• fereldenherofereldenhero Posts: 10 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Look, you can bash on The Sims 4 all you want. It is not an improvement by any means. You can scream and throw tantrums and taunt the mods, but DO NOT talk about suicide as if it were a joke.

As someone who has lost a close friend to suicide, your comments are not funny in the slightest. You may be a troll, or simply think you're outrageously funny, suicide is never something to talk about like that. Get a life, and/or use other means to troll people.

Thanks.
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Quick question, off-topic I know but what hasn't been in this thread LOL. Is your family in the sig up for download. I love their style. I'd love to have them in my game.

Most of them are. I think only one or two is missing. PS all the uploaded members are mermaids i'm not sure if it will work if you don't have IP.
    Sig.png
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:

I wish I could call your parents and tell them that their child is being inappropriate in his/her computer use.

I said this was one of those times I wanted to slap someone through the internet.

Grow up! You have to be a little kid to post the silly things you do.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • TeenBansheeTeenBanshee Posts: 270 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Most of them are. I think only one or two is missing. PS all the uploaded members are mermaids i'm not sure if it will work if you don't have IP.

It will. I have all expansions. Thank you so much. They look like a fun bunch.
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Haha, yup. My older brother was playing it, and one day he let me try. Granted, all my sims ended up dying, but still. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    It's probably a good thing they didn't have sea monkeys around when you were a kid. See now, there's a company that took false advertising to it's extreme.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
    edited July 2014
    I got The Sims 2 Double Deluxe when I was 8. Or 9. I COMEPLETELY freaked when I saw one of those ghost. They sacred the living crap out of me!

My Sims kept dying , s I got used to the ghosties. :).

My cousin played the game , and I used to wacth her play it.

edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

My older sister came home from her friend's house who had and told me about it. I got so excited and would not stop talking about till my mom got it for me. Ever since then I have not missed a EP.
    Sig.png
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

It will. I have all expansions. Thank you so much. They look like a fun bunch.

They are. The blonde young adult male (my self sim) I have been playing since he was a teen back in 2009. I like to have ageing off so they age more realistically. Now he has his own family.

I have had many good times with this family, and I am sure to have more.
    Sig.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited July 2014
    I sure hope they do ban you . You are getting on last nerves and acting more like a troll. I thought you said you were leaving months ago, what happened? :?
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:

Grow up! You have to be a little kid to post the silly things you do.

Silly? it all makes perfect sense to me.
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

My older sister came home from her friend's house who had and told me about it. I got so excited and would not stop talking about till my mom got it for me. Ever since then I have not missed a EP.

Same. It has been such a fun ride. I enjoyed TS2 the most because that's when I actually understood the game and gameplay. TS3 was also exciting because of the open world, but I didn't have that much fun until I discovered CC and mods.

But TS4 has nothing, IMO. I was excited last year, but the more they talk about it, the more I hate it. It just doesn't feel like a Sims game to me. I'm hoping TS5 doesn't disappoint. :mrgreen:
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited July 2014
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Both my kids play. My son since he was about 10 and my daughter started at 6.

Look, you can bash on The Sims 4 all you want. It is not an improvement by any means. You can scream and throw tantrums and taunt the mods, but DO NOT talk about suicide as if it were a joke.

As someone who has lost a close friend to suicide, your comments are not funny in the slightest. You may be a troll, or simply think you're outrageously funny, suicide is never something to talk about like that. Get a life, and/or use other means to troll people.

Thanks.

This. Suicide is not funny, nor a subject to joke or seek attention from. And calling people "murderers" is about ignorant as well. No one has any effect on your choices but you. Ultimately, no one can force or stop you from doing something you chose to do.

And why beg to be banned (unless you're just doing it for attention). Again, it's a choice to come on the forums. And, no one can force or stop you from doing that but you (unless your banned, then I believe it's bye-bye store, as well).
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    EatChees wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ebuchala wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    ......snip......

Same. It has been such a fun ride. I enjoyed TS2 the most because that's when I actually understood the game and gameplay. TS3 was also exciting because of the open world, but I didn't have that much fun until I discovered CC and mods.

But TS4 has nothing, IMO. I was excited last year, but the more they talk about it, the more I hate it. It just doesn't feel like a Sims game to me. I'm hoping TS5 doesn't disappoint. :mrgreen:

That's how I feel too! It doesn't have that sims feel to it, it never did. That's part of the reason I never got excited for it.
    Sig.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2014
    Not sure if you were serious, but here's how to get the Ultimate Collection (starting Wednesday)
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Unfortunately that won't work for me, because I played the Mac port that was put out by Aspyr (and we never got most of the stuff packs or the last two EPs). I wish there was a way I could get it to play on my Windows partition just so I can try it out.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited July 2014
    Not sure if you were serious, but here's how to get the Ultimate Collection (starting Wednesday)

Unfortunately that won't work for me, because I played the Mac port that was put out by Aspyr (and we never got most of the stuff packs or the last two EPs). I wish there was a way I could get it to play on my Windows partition just so I can try it out.

Mac users have been treated like ****, by this company. I would know, as I was one...well, still am (I have Bootcamp). EA is rotten.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    I have been a faithful costumer for 12 years. Since The Sims 1. And I don't regret one bit. I have even bought most of TS3 Store. And LOVED it! I have easily spent over US$ 2000 since The Sims 1. And I even don't know what TS3 Store Augusts' content will be... But chances are I'LL BUY IT!

But not that poorly put together scraps of TS4 Olympus you call a new "game" and try and sell us as "TS4".

That **** Cant' live up to TS3. OR TS2, for that matter...

But SHEEP will eat it up...

So, just give me TS2 collection. I have physical discs' codes, if you need. Just not registered at Origin. And I'll leave the Forums alone. Ban me, if you need to.

Charge me for TS3 Ultimate Collection, if you will. I'll pay for it, if you don't register my physical copies. Just don't tell me TS4 is all I have to look forward to. Or I might kill myself. Seriously...

Now move this to "Ideas and Feedback". And live on with the guilt of MURDER.

*Continues beating nose with newspaper* Bad! XD

Sorry... Sorry... I just had to do this. :P
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:

Mac users have been treated like ****, by this company. I would know, as I was one...well, still am (I have Bootcamp). EA is rotten.

All companies are like that if you think about it. The only companies remaining are Rockstar, Valve, and Nintendo.

Valve can sometimes be greedy though.
    edited July 2014
    colton147 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

All companies are like that if you think about it. The only companies remaining are Rockstar, Valve, and Nintendo.

Valve can sometimes be greedy though.

I don't know of Valve, but Rockstar and Nintendo are amazing. Always listening to customers, and giving their customers what they want.

EA is horrid to their Mac users. The moderators would go into the Mac forums and actually delete threads that were genuine complaints, just because they didn't want it to ruin their reputation.

They also never released any patches to fix Macs issues, even though they knew very well about the issues. They just ignored the pleas of Mac users for years, and they still are.
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey pguida~

I hate to bring the room down, but suicide is a serious topic. I hope you aren't really feeling this way. I know we have had our disagreements in the past, but if you need anyone to talk to I'm here, and I know many others would be as well. :) Don't let something like a video game get you down~ If you need to reach out to someone, please do so!~

Stay well~
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top