Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fantasy Fashion:Extreme Edition cycle 2 **Final Results posted see pg 15**

Comments

• KISRTYF1KISRTYF1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump for kami :)
    0EbLrhU.png
  • RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump :)
    YqMyRUI.png
  • KamekojKamekoj Posts: 242 Member
    edited July 2014
    Scores sent! :D Good luck everyone! :mrgreen:
    mynewsiggys.gif
    edited July 2014
    Kamekoj wrote:
    Scores sent! :D Good luck everyone! :mrgreen:

Thanks Kami :).

I will update later in the day guys, I am just on my way out to visit some family.
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited July 2014
    Oooh im so excited :D
    YqMyRUI.png
    edited July 2014
    Scores will be up today, sorry yesterday I ended up staying late at my family's for tea.
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited July 2014
    Sorry guys I was going to do this last night, unfortunately my sister came round because he partner of 6 years has cheated on her so naturally I got her a bottle of wine and ******* about him with her. I will do these when I get home tonight.
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited July 2014
    Omg what a 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I hope both of you are okay.
    YqMyRUI.png
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,843 Member
    edited July 2014
    KISRTYF1 wrote:
    Sorry guys I was going to do this last night, unfortunately my sister came round because he partner of 6 years has cheated on her so naturally I got her a bottle of wine and ******* about him with her. I will do these when I get home tonight.

That's absolutely horrible! People make bad choices sometimes- I hope it's fixable.... :roll:if it has happened more than once I wouldn't take that person back. :evil:
    edited July 2014
    MiataPlay wrote:
    KISRTYF1 wrote:

That's absolutely horrible! People make bad choices sometimes- I hope it's fixable.... :roll:if it has happened more than once I wouldn't take that person back. :evil:

If that person has a woohoo addiction.....tell your sister it's over and time to hit the market again! :roll:
    edited July 2014
    Lol she is not with him now. He is however still living in her house because she is too nice to kick him out (which is what I would do ;)).Also I didnt use a naughty word I dont no why they starred me.

Scores are up guys, sorry for the wait. This placement is killing me. I will be qualified in September and finish in a week and a half for good, so I will have plenty of time.
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited July 2014
    Everything looks fantastic so far, Kirsty.

I've been lurking in the shadows :mrgreen:

Thank you BoB :).....
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited July 2014
    Assignment 5 posted :). Please check in.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Darn! It was fun while it lasted :mrgreen:
    Thanks for the awesome comp!
    Huge thanks to the judges!

And good luck to the competitors! I'll be loudly lurking! :mrgreen:
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the scores and comments! Did better than I expected :)
    Sorry to see you go Samm :( Good luck with your other comps!
    edited July 2014
    KISRTYF1 wrote:
    Lol she is not with him now. He is however still living in her house because she is too nice to kick him out (which is what I would do ;)).Also I didnt use a naughty word I dont no why they starred me.

Scores are up guys, sorry for the wait. This placement is killing me. I will be qualified in September and finish in a week and a half for good, so I will have plenty of time.

She's defiantly being the better person of the two....seems like a lot has been invested. Good luck with your exams :)

edit: For the assignment do you want our models completely trapped and in glass or can they be partially exposed to the elements struggling to break free from the glass?
    edited July 2014
    MiataPlay wrote:
    KISRTYF1 wrote:

She's defiantly being the better person of the two....seems like a lot has been invested. Good luck with your exams :)

edit: For the assignment do you want our models completely trapped and in glass or can they be partially exposed to the elements struggling to break free from the glass?

They can be parley exposed from the glass :). Also thanks but I have luckily finish all my exams already I just need to finish my placement. As a trainee nurse you have to signed of as competent at ward level to qualify.
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited July 2014
    SammLite wrote:
    Darn! It was fun while it lasted :mrgreen:
    Thanks for the awesome comp!
    Huge thanks to the judges!

And good luck to the competitors! I'll be loudly lurking! :mrgreen:

Thanks Samm, and good luck in future comps, you are brilliant :).
    0EbLrhU.png
  • KamekojKamekoj Posts: 242 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kirsty, I've sent you an very important pm on unbound! :shock: :D

Big congrats to the models who made it through! :D And very sorry, to see you go, Samm!! :cry: I loved your ideas! :)
    mynewsiggys.gif
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for the scores! Congratulations, Riki; I a d o r e d the eyelashes on your model. :mrgreen:

The next assignment looks tough, considering this is a headshot competition. :shock: Oh well! I'll just have to get my thinking cap on. :)
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited July 2014
    thanks for scores, It was definitely Ivy in that picture, i used blacklights to achieve a darker yet neon look, apparently it didn't go well....
    edited July 2014
    I PMd you back.

I mixed up Rikki and Michelle results from Kami and after putting them right they are both now tied for first place. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thnk you all for checking in. Bebs, am sure you will figure it out it can be a simple fantasy shot like the example with the enchanting feel to it.
    0EbLrhU.png
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations on first place Michelle and Rikki!! :D
  • MadelynsMommyMadelynsMommy Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Miata I didn't even realize I tied for 1st until I read your comment :lol: I thought I placed 2nd.

Congrats Rikki and sorry to see you go Samm

Thanks for scores and comments! Sorry to hear about your sister Kirsty, hope she is doing well.....some men ugghh
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    When's the due date for the next assignment, by the way? I might just be sleepy, but I can't seem to find it on he front.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top