Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kementari's Builds

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited December 2013
    A coffee shop in that style would look great. Sims would enjoy going there to have something to eat and drink Happy simming ! :)
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    edited December 2013
    Next Lot I have for you is a Small Starter Houseboat decorated in a Coastal/Beachy theme :)

Beachy Starter
    1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
    Open plan living/kitchen/dining
    Room to fish of back lower deck
    All for under §18.500

Linkage: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7695299

2a5cb42.jpg

smzjhh.jpg

e0zn7.jpg

35idhkj.jpg

As usual more pics can be seen on my blog :)http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2013/09/beachy-starter.html

I also have some questions for anyone that reads my thread :)
    What is important to you when choosing the houses that you download?
    Lots of skill objects? Open plan living? Lots of decorations? Landscaping? How do you feel about store content?
    I am trying to cater more to what people want and not just what I think looks pretty lol.
    edited December 2013
    Beachy Starter is a very nice houseboat. :) Nice shades of blue that you have used for the exterior and interior. Great upper patio for sims to sit out on the seat and look at what is happening on the water. The red door is a nice touch of colour to go with the blue. The lantern lights on the exterior look nice. The type of windows you have used look great. Nice living room area. It looks great how you have placed the seats there. Sims will enjoy watching the tv there. Nice patterning of the curtains, and the striped floor pattern of the living/dining room and kitchen looks good. It looks great how you have recoloured the dining seats both yellow and blue. Nice shade of lemon you used in the kitchen and the brick wall pattern looks great. Nice furnishing of the bedroom. The bed pattern is nice, and the lanterns either side of the bed look nice. It looks great that you have the oars on the bed head wall and the boat on the bedside table, adding to the nautical theme. The pink roses and clock on the table are nice homely touches. The striped blue/white wall pattern you have used through the rooms looks nice. It looks great how you have used different shades of blue for the living room and for the bedroom. Great patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq out in the sea air. It looks nice how you have placed the plants in the various area of the house.
    Great starter houseboat to sail the sims seas in! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Love your 2 new builds. :D The commercial build looks very realistic! Loving especially the office area, the cafe area and the boardroom. Great job! Recommended. Also recommended your beachy starter and your sims family. The starter is very cute! I love the architecture and your colour palette. Perfect for the beach theme. Had to giggle at the name of your sims family! Mr. and Mrs. Test! :lol: They are all so beautiful. Recommended the family with the pet too. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited May 2014
    Ugh I keep forgetting to post my builds here lol. I have missed a few and may come back to post them, but here is my latest one.

Townhouse Request: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8198426
    This lot was a request from a friend over at LivingSims. More images can be seen on my blog :)http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2014/05/townhouse-request.html

3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom
    6 Floors of living space!
    Study, Media Room, Bar
    Gym/Hobby Room, Laundry
    Pool, Garage
    Built on 20x23 Lot

Front.jpg

Piano1.jpg

Living+Room.jpg

Dining3.jpg

Kitchen1.jpg

Study2.jpg

Girls+Room1.jpg

Boys+Room1.jpg

Pool+Table.jpg

Theater+Room1.jpg

Laundry1.jpg

Pool1.jpg
    edited May 2014
    Your Townhouse build is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of it! The type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them looks great. Great texture of the exterior. The cornices look great. Nice front steps entrance to the home.. It looks great how you have done the garage! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice music nook area for sims to enjoy sitting on the arm chair listening to the grand piano being played, or read a book from the bookcase. The pattern on the wall and floor mat there looks nice.. The way you have done the fireplace area there looks very nice. Very nice living room where sims can gather together, relax on the sofas and watch tv together. The type of curtains that you have used through the home and your recolouring of them looks nice. The leaves decor on the tv wall looks great with the colours that you have used for the room and the wall pattern. Very nice dining room area. Nice dining seats that you have used. The blue texture of the floor mat under the dining table looks nice. The plant in the corner and on the dining table and the sunflowers and pink flowers are nice touches in the room for sims to enjoy seeing when eating their meals. Great design of the kitchen! The grey brickwork pattern of the kitchen wall looks great with the white of the kitchen counters and cabinets. Great island kitchen counter. The flowers on the table top are nice to see when preparing food or washing dishes. Nice patterning of the arm chairs in the office sitting area near the staircase. The chess pieces look great placed in the corner of the room. Sims will like using the computer at the study desk there. It looks great that you have placed books decor near the foot of the table. The invention gadget on the table looks great. Great wall of bookcases for sims to take a book from to read at the desk of on the chairs,The birds picture on the wall looks nice. Nice shades of blue that you have used for the area.Nice table area under the staircase. The family photos on the table are nice and homely. The girls bedroom is pretty! Very nice shades of pink, purple and green that you have used there, and the pattering of the bed, lamp and cushions looks nice. Sims will like waking up to the nice sight of the birds and tree print on the side wall next to the bed. It looks nice that you have the tree themed bookcase in the corner which looks nice with the flower pattern that you have used and the wall print. The cushions on the floor are a nice touch. Great study alcove there. The teddy picture on the wall looks nice. The billiards room is nice. It looks great that you placed the blue arm chairs there for sims to enjoy sitting and watching other sims playing billiards. The lead lighting ceiling light over the billiards table looks nice. It looks great how you have done the fireplace section there ! The pictures on the wall either side of the fireplace look nice there, The large screen tv theatre media room looks great! Nice comfortable seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting, relaxing, and watching a movie. It looks great that you have placed movie pictures on the walls to add to the theatre feel. Great boys bedroom. Boys will like seeing the hanging plane and plane pictures on their bedhead wall. The pirate chest at the foot of the bed is great for young sims to have fun playing with the toys in it and the sports balls on the bedside table is a great touch. The white of the bed in the master bedroom looks nice with the colour of the bedroom walls. The floral and bird pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when they come to bed.The shell bedside lights look nice. The walk in closet looks great! The bar area is very nice. Sims will enjoy having a drink whilst sitting on the bar stools. It looks great that you have placed nectar racks there, and some nectar bottles on the top of them . Great basement level Sims will enjoy keeping for using the gym equipment or enjoy doing some sculpting, inventing on the invention table or creating potions on the chemistry table. Very nice outdoors pool area! The water fountain there looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the seats there, enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice outdoor dining patio area where sims will enjoy sitting around the firepit chatting or warming up, or enjoy cooking a meal on the BBQ.Great outdoors art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine.The plants in the front area of the home look nice how you have placed them.
    It is a very nice build. :)
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2014
    These last few lots are amazing, Kementari! I particularly love that houseboat: beautiful wooden textures and nice colours, especially to the extrior. Loving the balcony and the little decor around it. The curtains are very nice inside, too!
  • Tay__JeanTay__Jean Posts: 146 Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow Kemetari! :shock:

I am in love with the office building because it looks way too realistic to have been built in the sims. If I were there, the coffee shop would be where I could be found. I always start my day with coffee. I love the bright sunny colors that you have used on the houseboat. The entertainment room and pool for the townhouse looks incredible. I love how you put tissue boxes on each table and the waterfall effect on the pool is very cool!

Very beautiful builds. Going through to recommend. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Have a wonderful day! :D

~Tay
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2014
    WOW! :D Your town house looks beautiful! I am especially impressed with the interiors. Perfect choice of patterns, colour and decorations. I want that kitchen and living room! :mrgreen: Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited May 2014
    Thank you all so much ladies!

and once again Rose thank you for such detailed feedback. MWAH!
    edited July 2014
    This is a makeover of another EA lot I did for a contest :)

Cormorant Makeover: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8347964
    More pics here: http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2014/07/cormorant-makeover.html

Front4.jpg

front.jpg

Living2.jpg

Dining3.jpg

Bath.jpg

Bed2.jpg

Teen2.jpg

Family4.jpg

Bar3+(2).jpg
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited July 2014
    I like it.
    Definitely downloading :D
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow fantastic modern makeover :thumbup: I especially love the bathroom with the stone shower and the texture you used on the cranberry accent wall in the living room. Great work Rec'd :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    Cormorant makeover is very nice! :) very nice exterior of it! The texture of the exterior looks nice, and it looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! It looks very nice how you have done the front pathway! It looks great the type of and how you have placed the plants through the outdoors areas! It is a nice picture that you have posted of the build with the light house in the background. Very nice covered over outdoors cooking and dining area! Nice type of dining seats that you have used there and the fireflies ceiling lights look very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating their meal outdoors at the table enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Nice entranceway. The dresser looks nice with the photo frames and plant on it and the clock above it, for sims to like seeing as they enter the home. Very nice sitting room! Great type of fireplace that you have used which suits the type of home. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there on the sofas having a chat of read. The animal statue looks great there, and the books and plant on the coffee table are nice touches. It looks nice how you have placed the spotlight lamp over the sofa. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! The colours of the kitchen look very stylish and nice! Great design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the counters! The cookie jar and fruit bowl on one of the counters look nice there. Very nice bar and dining area! Very nice furnishing of this area! Sims will have very nice views through the windows whist enjoying eating their meals. The ceiling light is nice. It looks so very nice how you have set up the items on the dining table! It looks so very elegant and nice! Sims will enjoy dining there! The vase of flowers in the bathroom is a nice touch. The texture of the shower wall looks nice. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pattern on the teen girls bed looks nice, and the floral floor mat looks nice. Great sitting and reading nook there for the sim to enjoy relaxing in the hanging chair. It is great that you have set up the home office with the massage table in for the masseuse to use for his work. Great computer study desk nook. It looks great how you have placed the degrees on the office wall. The skeleton suits his type of career. Very nice family room for sims to enjoy coming together as a family , relaxing on the seats and watching tv together , listening to music from the stereo or reading a book from the bookcase. Nice pattern on the pouf chair and on the sofa cushions. Sims will have fun playing pool, with sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice tiki bar! Great design and furnishng of the area! The bar stool counter and the tables there look great and it looks very nice how you have done the string lights! Nice hot tub area for sims to enjoy either relaxing in the tub or resting on the loungers there. The two storey glass windows of the indoors dining room looks very nice! Nice outdoors balcony areas for sims to enjoy relaxing on the seats, enjoying the sunshine. Sims will have fun stargazing using the telescope. The layout of the home is great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited July 2014
    Thank you all for the lovely comments :)

Rose do you think this time you will come to dinner? lol
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kem -- it's gorgeous! I especially love the shower area. And the outdoor eating area is to die for!

Fabulous modern build!

ETA: Rec'd and faved :mrgreen:
    h2xmsbl]
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited July 2014
    Stunning, Kem! I've rec'd and fav'd for you!
    Is it CC free?
    How did you do the three tiered gangway to the front door? Looks awesome! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    Thank you both :)

@aricarai Yes it is CC free. :mrgreen:
    As for the walk way, that was just luck I guess lol. I had to rebuild the whole home to get the family room in, there was a lot of CFE involved and a lot of hair pulling lol. Because I had to create new levels for the family room I had to create new levels at the front of the home too so they would match up. I am not explaining myself very well I know :( Sorry. Best thing would be to go into the build and tear it apart to see what I did lol
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kementari wrote:
    Thank you both :)

@aricarai Yes it is CC free. :mrgreen:
    As for the walk way, that was just luck I guess lol. I had to rebuild the whole home to get the family room in, there was a lot of CFE involved and a lot of hair pulling lol. Because I had to create new levels for the family room I had to create new levels at the front of the home too so they would match up. I am not explaining myself very well I know :( Sorry. Best thing would be to go into the build and tear it apart to see what I did lol

It just looks awesome! I wish I had CFE accidents like that :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    Kementari wrote:
    Thank you all for the lovely comments :)

Rose do you think this time you will come to dinner? lol

It would be a much nicer place to enjoy a nice meal! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited July 2014
    Very very awesome job dear! I'm off to Rec'd and DL it as I will put it in the place of the other! You done an amazing job sweetie!!
    edited July 2014
    @ aricarai: yes most CFE accidents tend to look more like bits of floating ceiling :lol:

@ rosemow: I will make sure to save you a place at the table them :mrgreen:

@ Bree: Thank you sweet Bree, I hope you enjoy it!
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kementari..i am drooling here!! Ohh really modern but cosy house!! Loved it!!
    Anddd many clutter clutter sooo lovely! Rec'd! Fav'd! hoping to install it one day.

Can you tell me at which town was this house? really curious abt old version! >.<

I have been dying to create walk-in bath/shower like you do...but somehow couldn't find the right glass pane to complete it...Can you tell me it is from which ep/sp?

I donot want/like ITF as due to futuristic concept but...there are many great pieces for building right? :( ST also not really charmy for you but i see its icon at many lovely creations... :lol:
    edited July 2014
    Thanks duyguugudur :)

The house is located at 180 Wright Way Sunset Valley. Its one of those 2 houses on the sloped lots.

The windows in the shower are from Into the Future. They really do have some nice modern things in that EP and I use them frequesntly. It has the BEST kitchen!

and by ST do you mean Showtime? There is a BUNCH of stuff in Showtime that I use, you will be surprised what is in that EP.
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kementari wrote:
    Thanks duyguugudur :)

The house is located at 180 Wright Way Sunset Valley. Its one of those 2 houses on the sloped lots.

The windows in the shower are from Into the Future. They really do have some nice modern things in that EP and I use them frequesntly. It has the BEST kitchen!

and by ST do you mean Showtime? There is a BUNCH of stuff in Showtime that I use, you will be surprised what is in that EP.

Thank you very much for your quick and patient answer Kemantari!! >.<

I knew it *sniff sniff* ...sad for me that my laptop cannot work with all ep &sp so i needed to choose. Recently i had bought IP ans Movie stuff pack but still haven't installed them yet,wanna play with my sims a bit before i take the risk and install it..i heard it causes many lags..

Does Showtime occupy many space in laptop? :lol: maybe try that one at lease, because i believe ITF is one of the most complicatedibig ep :)

Thank you for sharing all your work,they are soo pretty!! Maybe one day i will request a project :)