Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Seven Deadly Sins [Prompt Edition]- JUDGING IN PROGRESS!

Comments

• bloomoon1bloomoon1 Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thankyou :)

preferred name: blood red hood
    sin: Envy
    Prompt: fairy tale
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After her awakening from the eternal sleep
    she joined her prince charming to his castle.
    She soon learned the prince was lazy and foul
    and he commanded her to clean all of the castle,
    while he never talked to her.
    She ran away, trying to find the little cottage that she once lived
    but the men were gone the cottage was full of blood
    scared, she sought help from her sister Blanchette,
    but soon found she had many men, All young and handsome,swooning over her beauty
    and soon realized that she was now second place
    she became consumed by envy,
    she conjured up a poisonous apple
    to which her sister would eat.
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited July 2014
    i've been watching you........

and if i have time, i'll enter a few!! :twisted:
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    bloomoon1 wrote:
    Thankyou :)

preferred name: blood red hood
    sin: Envy
    Prompt: fairy tale
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After her awakening from the eternal sleep
    she joined her prince charming to his castle.
    She soon learned the prince was lazy and foul
    and he commanded her to clean all of the castle,
    while he never talked to her.
    She ran away, trying to find the little cottage that she once lived
    but the men were gone the cottage was full of blood
    scared, she sought help from her sister Blanchette,
    but soon found she had many men, All young and handsome,swooning over her beauty
    and soon realized that she was now second place
    she became consumed by envy,
    she conjured up a poisonous apple
    to which her sister would eat.

She looks goregous!! ^^ Thanks for the submission <3<3

@Mhami (◑_◑) You're scaring me </3 LOL jk jk x3! Please join~ I'd love to see your photos :3!!!
  • JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    edited July 2014
    I saw this on Tumblr(@jalibo), and I am most definitely interested. When I get the time, between work and such, I WILL be handing in, preferably, ALL of the 7 sins. I just got so many ideas I wanna spit out in Photoshop! :mrgreen::D

edited July 2014
    I saw this on Tumblr(@jalibo), and I am most definitely interested. When I get the time, between work and such, I WILL be handing in, preferably, ALL of the 7 sins. I just got so many ideas I wanna spit out in Photoshop! :mrgreen::D

Oh gosh Q_Q I can't wait!! <3:mrgreen: !!
    edited July 2014
    Early morning bump~ :thumbup:
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Seeing as today's the first day of my summer holidays, I might try this today - or if not, tomorrow, perhaps. :XD:
    edited July 2014
    Seeing as today's the first day of my summer holidays, I might try this today - or if not, tomorrow, perhaps. :XD:

Yay Bebs ^^! I can't wait to see your entry <3
  • Rose8uRose8u Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2014
    may i reserve? :P
    edited July 2014
    Rose8u wrote:

There's not really a reserve system for this contest because you can submit your entry whenever you want~ The reserve system is usually set up because hosts want to keep a list of the interested people to participate in a long term (usually ranging from 2-5 months) competition but since this is a short contest there won't be a reserve system :)!

I can't wait to see your entry ^-^!!
    edited July 2014
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Rose8u wrote:

There's not really a reserve system for this contest because you can submit your entry whenever you want~ The reserve system is usually set up because hosts want to keep a list of the interested people to participate in a long term (usually ranging from 2-5 months) competition but since this is a short contest there won't be a reserve system :)!

oh now im embarassed >< thanks
    edited July 2014
    Rose8u wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Rose8u wrote:

oh now im embarassed >< thanks

No nononononon >_<!!! Please don't be :oops: and no problemo XDD! <3<3
    edited July 2014
    Application:

Preferred Name: Scarlett
    Chosen Sin: greed
    Chosen Prompt: fairy tale

VsVTUAk.jpg
    Snow White
    ----

After single-handedly killing her own daughter in cold blood, the evil Queen was visited by a creature who called herself a fairy. The fairy giggled as she spoke. Her actions were the perfect embodiment of grace but her words were the epitome of evil.

"You keep killing these women," the fairy said, "and I will grant you the best quality of each woman you murdered."

And so, the Queen went on a hunt to be perfect. She killed Snow White for her beauty, Aurora for her grace, and Rapunzel for her hair. And now, she's killing Ariel for her voice.
    ----

Okay okay just to clarify my previous "thanks" wasn't a sassy kinda thanks it was like "yay thanks!!" Kinda thanks just gotta say that

Also that "thing coming out of the tree" is the fairy, it is NOT a demon, it HAS wings, and one arm is NOT longer than he other. :oops: hehe really got to to say that bc I showed this pic to my friends and they kept insisting those things and -,-
    edited July 2014
    Rose8u wrote:
    Application:

VsVTUAk.jpg
    Snow White
    ----

After single-handedly killing her own daughter in cold blood, the evil Queen was visited by a creature who called herself a fairy. The fairy giggled as she spoke. Her actions were the perfect embodiment of grace but her words were the epitome of evil.

"You keep killing these women," the fairy said, "and I will grant you the best quality of each woman you murdered."

And so, the Queen went on a hunt to be perfect. She killed Snow White for her beauty, Aurora for her grace, and Rapunzel for her hair. And now, she's killing Ariel for her voice.
    ----

Okay okay just to clarify my previous "thanks" wasn't a sassy kinda thanks it was like "yay thanks!!" Kinda thanks just gotta say that

Also that "thing coming out of the tree" is the fairy, it is NOT a demon, it HAS wings, and one arm is NOT longer than he other. :oops: hehe really got to to say that bc I showed this pic to my friends and they kept insisting those things and -,-

:O!!!!! I love this^^!!! I added it to the front page <3! Looks fantastic :D I hope you consider submiting the other sins too <3 I'd love to see how you portray them!!
    edited July 2014
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Rose8u wrote:
    Application:

VsVTUAk.jpg
    Snow White
    ----

----

:O!!!!! I love this^^!!! I added it to the front page <3! Looks fantastic :D I hope you consider submiting the other sins too <3 I'd love to see how you portray them!!

Oh thank you ^_^ that's so nice. And yeah, I'm planning on doing more I just got to figure out which :?
  • RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    edited July 2014
    This looks really interesting! But I'm on my holidays now so I'm gonna be back at 23rd / 24th. How long of you have sign ups angel?:)
    YqMyRUI.png
    edited July 2014
    Rikizzia wrote:
    This looks really interesting! But I'm on my holidays now so I'm gonna be back at 23rd / 24th. How long of you have sign ups angel?:)

August 1st !! ^^
    edited July 2014
  • deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member
    edited July 2014
    Angel, or Zarr, whichever you prefer to be called. I have a tedious list of questions that determine whether I will participate. How much dedication does this require? Is this a competition where you enter once (or more) and wait for the winner, or will there be assignments and a lengthy process? I'm horrible at commiting due to the simple fact that I am really busy year round. Sorry. Umm.. ok anywho, yes. How long will this last?
    edited July 2014
    deepdown wrote:
    Angel, or Zarr, whichever you prefer to be called. I have a tedious list of questions that determine whether I will participate. How much dedication does this require? Is this a competition where you enter once (or more) and wait for the winner, or will there be assignments and a lengthy process? I'm horrible at commiting due to the simple fact that I am really busy year round. Sorry. Umm.. ok anywho, yes. How long will this last?

Angel is fine :)!

How much dedication does this require? Is this a competition where you enter once
    (or more) and wait for the winner, or will there be assignments and a lengthy process?

It doesn't require the amount of dedication required for an actual competition. Yes it's a contest where you submit once (or in this case you are able to submit a maximum of 7; 7 deadly sins).

How long will this last?

It'll last until August 1st :)!

The contest was created with the perspective a typical simmer, who will receive a reasonable amount of time and has all the artistic freedom they deserve :)! I really hope you join ^^!

And don't worry I'm terrible at committing too XD!
    edited July 2014
    By golly you have me sold.
    edited July 2014
    deepdown wrote:
    By golly you have me sold.

:XD: Can't wait for your entry!!
    edited July 2014
    Preferred Name: Mary
    Chosen Sin: Wrath
    Chosen Prompt: Fashion Editorial
    Floyd_Wrath_zps13b9bd5f.png
    edited July 2014
    ... I'm really rusty and have no clue whether that's editorial?
    edited July 2014
    deepdown wrote:
    Preferred Name: Mary
    Chosen Sin: Wrath
    Chosen Prompt: Fashion Editorial
    Floyd_Wrath_zps13b9bd5f.png

Looks great <3!! And I guess it could be an editorial :P An editorial is a really high fashion photoshoot/spread~! Updated the front page ^^