The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Celebrity CAS Creations

Comments

• pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    So the new graphics for the sims in the sims 4 is amazing. NOTE! i just said the sims, not the freaking katy perry trees that are in the game. I dont know what it is but the new system in the CAS makes it so easy to form whatever face you want, it is so easy to make a sim resemble someone in real life now with every little feature in the face, from cheekbones to jaw to chin to upper lip and lower lip. This is of course unlike any other previous sim game. check out my justin bieber and johnny depp sims i created in the demo
    Iv0lTHM.png
    2isxw8o.jpg
    ANY CELEBRITY SIM SUGGESTIONS FOR ME TO CREATE?

Not perfect, but not to bada at all. I got it was Depp before I even had read his name.
    I needed to read Bieber's name, but, indeed, I can see a resemblance.
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    Your sims are great!
    Could you please try Leonardo Dicaprio for my friend? For some reason she loves him
    1236tyd.jpg

WOW! This one is PERFECT! Astonishing!
  • GazpachoidGazpachoid Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    169hrbc.jpg
    ryan gosling
  • StephCHAOSStephCHAOS Posts: 170 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    Also, please can you make Lady Gaga? :)
    1zp4e3s.jpg

Hmm..I see more of a resemblance to the girl that does the Wendy's commercials :)
  • phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, you are really good at making celebrities. I love your Depp and Leo. I have to download them if I can ever get the freaking demo.
    5fhzzo.jpg
    edited July 2014
    23vzwae.jpg
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited July 2014
    :thumbup:

Care to try Kevin James?

MTE5NTU2MzE2MDk1MDg4MTM5.jpg

Or how about Cher?

cher-musical3v.jpg

Love your work!
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    Your sims are great!
    Could you please try Leonardo Dicaprio for my friend? For some reason she loves him
    1236tyd.jpg

:shock: Wow! That is seriously spot on, even the head wrinkles! How long is it taking you to do one of these?

(I'd like to say I think GaGa has great breasts)

Oh wow thats really good looks just like him, knew who it was before i even read the comments
  • agough111agough111 Posts: 201 Member
    edited July 2014
    Holy smokes, buddy, you've got talent! All the sims you have made look absolutely perfect!

Could you try a go at Brendon Urie? He's the lead singer in Panic! at the Disco.

Here's a picture.

panic%20brendon%20urie.jpg
  • SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would love to see someone make Jared Padelecki or Jensen Ackles from Supernatural

MV5BMjA2ODMyMDgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAwMjA3NA@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Season-2-Promo-jensen-ackles-20779491-1922-2560.jpg

SupernaturalpremieresonWednesdaySept28at10pmETJaredPadaleckiasSamWinchesterJensenAcklesasDeanWinchester2.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • agough111agough111 Posts: 201 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would love to see someone make Jared Padelecki or Jensen Ackles from Supernatural

MV5BMjA2ODMyMDgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAwMjA3NA@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Season-2-Promo-jensen-ackles-20779491-1922-2560.jpg

SupernaturalpremieresonWednesdaySept28at10pmETJaredPadaleckiasSamWinchesterJensenAcklesasDeanWinchester2.jpg

I second that!
  • dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    dmel25 wrote:
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    dmel25 wrote:
    I have a friend who may or may not have a thing for Ariana Grande, could you give her a shot?
    24vie0h.jpg
    I don't know if it is the angle or what, but I don't get Ariana from this picture. It is strange though because all the other celebrities you have done have been spot on and even my sister was able to guess them without me telling her who they were.
    yeah i think if i made her skin paler and maybe even red lipstick. what she is missing on her face is the upper lip, the sims 4 doesnt have the type of upper lip she does. all lips on the sims 4 cas have that little definition in the middle of the upper lip, ariana grande doesnt have that.
    That is true, I noticed that about her lip, but I don't think she needs to be paler as she isn't that pale. I think it is her eyes maybe that make her look different, I don't know, again it may just be the angle and facial expression she is making in the picture.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have been enjoying the Sims 4 Demo and how easy it is to make our SIMS as well.

I am just not smart enough to post them to the forum. :oops:
    edited July 2014
    1i0i68.jpg
    edited July 2014
    j5xzyr.jpg
    pitbull
    edited July 2014
    xgjexu.jpg
  • IndyalwaysIndyalways Posts: 47 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    j5xzyr.jpg
    pitbull

SPOT ON! Amazing!!
  • Dearra95Dearra95 Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    xgjexu.jpg

Wow, good job!
  • 3PupDLS3PupDLS Posts: 882 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow you sims are amazing! I am still trying to get the hang of it. If you have feel up to it would you be able to make an Adam Levine?
    edited July 2014
    1678dc3.jpg
  • jordan4240jordan4240 Posts: 172 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Your sims are incredible! :D Can you make Theo James from Divergent? theo-jpg_175126_zps4a02b694.jpg
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited July 2014
    OP - My critique of your amazing sims!

Johnny Depp, really spot on!

Lady Gaga, also impressive! It really resembles her.

Beiber, not bad , I think for some unknown reason he is difficult to duplicate! I just have never seen a sim , and there are many, that got Beiber just right.

Leonardo Dicaprio - I'm a really big fan and honestly, nope. It kind-of looks like him but not enough for me. To me he's younger and blonder! :lol: His face is wider and a little softer.

Samuel Jackson, really good!!

Walter White, surprisingly realistic! He still needs those dimples but it's just a limitation of the CAS demo. Maybe the "Heisenburg" hat!

Jared Padelecki (wait wait be still my beating heart :lol: ). Actually - not bad, you did manage to capture his look. But - there's room for improvement. To me he's better looking! He's my boyfriend didn't you know? Yup.

Brad Pitt - sorry. Come on, Brad Pitt is young, gorgeous ,and Blond! I think he needs a little tweaking. :wink: .

I love it though, keep them coming.

Oh how about "JRM" - Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Dracula). I made a sims 2 JRM who I think is quite hawt!
  • LarryadLarryad Posts: 336 Member
    edited July 2014
    Posted on wrong thread
  • LarryadLarryad Posts: 336 Member
    edited July 2014
    Apologies. Posted on wrong thread.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    xgjexu.jpg