Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AUGUST set speculation! NEW HINT AS OF JULY 30th!

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope that you guys get what you want, but as for me I don't think that I will be buying anymore, that is why I spent all but 24 sim points on the Old Mill set. I will spend the 24 points on something I guess. But you see, I already know I will be moving to the Sims 4 and Aug. is only about 4 weeks away form the Sims 4.
    Yes I might play sims 3 once in awhile, but not enough to go out and buy more points. Anyway if I totally hate sims 4, then I will come back to Sims 3. then maybe buy, but I guess there will not be to much more stuff offered after Sims 4 comes.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I dunno about Twitter. I still consider it to be a colossal waste of time. But thanks for joining and be willing to deal with the idiots there, just to be able to talk with the Sim Gurus. good luck, Kate!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well with the hint yesterday maybe it is window seats, or the two story windows, never know.

Eveebella
  • dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    I dont want to be greedy but i want it all. :lol::lol:
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Yeah, I dunno about Twitter. I still consider it to be a colossal waste of time. But thanks for joining and be willing to deal with the idiots there, just to be able to talk with the Sim Gurus. good luck, Kate!

*Takes offence*

what.gif.gif

I mean... I know I'm an idiot but you don't have to point it out to everyone. :roll: :P

*continues to waste time*
  • melonchaimelonchai Posts: 150 Member
    edited July 2014
    ETKirby29 wrote:
    I would like a functional window seat (where you can actually sit & read or nap on).

And also the cuddle,kiss and makeout options if it's a window seat since it would work like the sofa. Maybe they could add a woohoo option if they make it a pc item.

Woohoo in a WINDOW? That's extremely inappropriate for a Teen-rated game.
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like some Toddler stuff, like boots and hats and snowsuits. They look so silly wondering around in the snow in sneakers. Right now I have CC Boots for them but would like the Store to make something.
  • dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    dorseypjd wrote:
    I dont want to be greedy but i want it all. :lol::lol:

Same here, except I am greedy. :mrgreen::wink:
  • dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

*Takes offence*

what.gif.gif

I mean... I know I'm an idiot but you don't have to point it out to everyone. :roll: :P

*continues to waste time*

I do have a Twitter account. My kids set it up. I tweeted once on May 15, 2009. :oops: Maybe I'll start "following" Kate and Cinderelli. That always seems a bit like stalking, tho. :shock:
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Amusing-Bay-Window-Decor-Decoration-Design-Window-Seat-Favimcom-Wh-With-24-Tips-Decoration-Bay-Window-To-Ventilate-Your-Home-Elegant-Decor.jpg
    I need this window!! great idea kate
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    OMG, I would faint if we got windows like that!!! :shock:
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Oh, yes! I adore these windows! :P
    I responded on Twitter to SimuruCopeland's tweet commenting that we would love working bay windows and round doors :)
    I would love some curved bay windows for use as breakfast nooks or seating to read and relax :D
    white-living-space-with-bay-window.jpg
    15-bay-window-ideas-for-inspiration-14.jpg

I would love to see these windows.

Kate, that you for braving Twitter for us. That's very sweet of you. :)

Hello dizzy my lovely :) (^.^)/ *waves* I am slowly but surely moving into the 21st century - I purchased my first smartphone last week, now I have joined Twitter. I am on a roll! :lol::wink:
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hello Nik my dear :) Thank you :) Twitter is a 'nice' way for me to be social with my fellow simmers and follow all TS3 and TS4 news :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm all over new build objects! :D
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

I love Twitter; I've met some wonderful people through there, and get links to interesting articles to read that I might never see otherwise without visiting a bunch of different sites. :roll:

I love those curved bench seats in one of the above pictures -- I know that we don't have curved walls in Sims 3, but maybe someday in Sims 4...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

I love Twitter; I've met some wonderful people through there, and get links to interesting articles to read that I might never see otherwise without visiting a bunch of different sites. :roll:

I love those curved bench seats in one of the above pictures -- I know that we don't have curved walls in Sims 3, but maybe someday in Sims 4...

I joined Twitter several years ago, but never use it, as I could never get the hang of it... so I just stuck with Facebook, and I'm good. I wouldn't say people who do use it are "idiots" though. :roll:
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I do have a Twitter account. My kids set it up. I tweeted once on May 15, 2009. :oops: Maybe I'll start "following" Kate and Cinderelli. That always seems a bit like stalking, tho. :shock:
    :lol::lol: Stalk away dizzy, I am all good with it! :wink:
    I joined Twitter so that I may 'stalk' SimGuruTatertot and SimGuruCopeland :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

I joined Twitter several years ago, but never use it, as I could never get the hang of it... so I just stuck with Facebook, and I'm good. I wouldn't say people who do use it are "idiots" though. :roll:
    Nik was not calling us idiots, I believe that he merely meant that there were some 'idiotic' people on there which is true of any site/social network. I have not joined Facebook for this very reason. Facebook has many 'unkind' people on there. Let us not read anything 'weird' into the lovely Nik's comment :D
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I joined Twitter so that I may 'stalk' SimGuruTatertot and SimGuruCopeland :lol:

Me too!

Twitter is all about friendly guru stalking. :D
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:

Me too!

Twitter is all about friendly guru stalking. :D
    Speaking of SimGuruCopeland... Where is he with some more hints for us?! :D

Please can we have another clue?

large.gif
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    That would be nice! :D

Where is that list of wrong guesses? Has anyone guessed flower arranging yet? It would work well with the ivy. I don't know how the window fits in though. :lol:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited July 2014
    That would be nice! :D

Where is that list of wrong guesses? Has anyone guessed flower arranging yet? It would work well with the ivy. I don't know how the window fits in though. :lol:

Yes. I'm pretty sure flower arranging is on the 'not happening in August' list. :cry:
    edited July 2014
    Hurrrumph! Yeah, I just found the list. It's on it. :(

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/762174.page

Is it a goat? Maybe it's a goat?

*grasps at straws*

edit: Is it a bio dome? :mrgreen:
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited July 2014
    I joined twitter just recently to follow Nev and Max from Catfish.
    And to see peoples reactions during the show.Im in my 40s, my son had to
    give me a few pointers. :-P
    edited July 2014
    mlnov39 wrote:
    I joined twitter just recently to follow Nev and Max from Catfish.
    And to see peoples reactions during the show.Im in my 40s, my son had to
    give me a few pointers. :-P
    Hello mlnov39 :) (^.^)/ *waves* I am 41 and I was able to figure out Twitter okay, but my first ever smartphone that I purchased last week, I must keep asking my 12 and 18 year old children how to use :lol::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm hoping SimGuruCopeland will give us a sneak peak at what's coming in August today. :mrgreen: (The wondering is driving me crazy lol)
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope we get a hint also.Wondering what could it be?Anymore news about the new set?