January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
December 22 - It's the time of year again: Join the 12 Days of Simsmas! 🎄

AUGUST set speculation! NEW HINT AS OF JULY 30th!

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 9,955 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope that you guys get what you want, but as for me I don't think that I will be buying anymore, that is why I spent all but 24 sim points on the Old Mill set. I will spend the 24 points on something I guess. But you see, I already know I will be moving to the Sims 4 and Aug. is only about 4 weeks away form the Sims 4.
    Yes I might play sims 3 once in awhile, but not enough to go out and buy more points. Anyway if I totally hate sims 4, then I will come back to Sims 3. then maybe buy, but I guess there will not be to much more stuff offered after Sims 4 comes.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I dunno about Twitter. I still consider it to be a colossal waste of time. But thanks for joining and be willing to deal with the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ there, just to be able to talk with the Sim Gurus. good luck, Kate!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well with the hint yesterday maybe it is window seats, or the two story windows, never know.

Eveebella
  • dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    I dont want to be greedy but i want it all. :lol::lol:
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Yeah, I dunno about Twitter. I still consider it to be a colossal waste of time. But thanks for joining and be willing to deal with the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ there, just to be able to talk with the Sim Gurus. good luck, Kate!

*Takes offence*

what.gif.gif

I mean... I know I'm an ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but you don't have to point it out to everyone. :roll: :P

*continues to waste time*
  • melonchaimelonchai Posts: 150 Member
    edited July 2014
    ETKirby29 wrote:
    I would like a functional window seat (where you can actually sit & read or nap on).

And also the cuddle,kiss and makeout options if it's a window seat since it would work like the sofa. Maybe they could add a woohoo option if they make it a pc item.

Woohoo in a WINDOW? That's extremely inappropriate for a Teen-rated game.
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like some Toddler stuff, like boots and hats and snowsuits. They look so silly wondering around in the snow in sneakers. Right now I have CC Boots for them but would like the Store to make something.
  • dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    dorseypjd wrote:
    I dont want to be greedy but i want it all. :lol::lol:

Same here, except I am greedy. :mrgreen::wink:
  • dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

*Takes offence*

what.gif.gif

I mean... I know I'm an ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but you don't have to point it out to everyone. :roll: :P

*continues to waste time*

I do have a Twitter account. My kids set it up. I tweeted once on May 15, 2009. :oops: Maybe I'll start "following" Kate and Cinderelli. That always seems a bit like stalking, tho. :shock:
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,984 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Amusing-Bay-Window-Decor-Decoration-Design-Window-Seat-Favimcom-Wh-With-24-Tips-Decoration-Bay-Window-To-Ventilate-Your-Home-Elegant-Decor.jpg
    I need this window!! great idea kate
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    OMG, I would faint if we got windows like that!!! :shock:
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Oh, yes! I adore these windows! :P
    I responded on Twitter to SimuruCopeland's tweet commenting that we would love working bay windows and round doors :)
    I would love some curved bay windows for use as breakfast nooks or seating to read and relax :D
    white-living-space-with-bay-window.jpg
    15-bay-window-ideas-for-inspiration-14.jpg

I would love to see these windows.

Kate, that you for braving Twitter for us. That's very sweet of you. :)

Hello dizzy my lovely :) (^.^)/ *waves* I am slowly but surely moving into the 21st century - I purchased my first smartphone last week, now I have joined Twitter. I am on a roll! :lol::wink:
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hello Nik my dear :) Thank you :) Twitter is a 'nice' way for me to be social with my fellow simmers and follow all TS3 and TS4 news :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm all over new build objects! :D
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 24,923 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

I love Twitter; I've met some wonderful people through there, and get links to interesting articles to read that I might never see otherwise without visiting a bunch of different sites. :roll:

I love those curved bench seats in one of the above pictures -- I know that we don't have curved walls in Sims 3, but maybe someday in Sims 4...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

I love Twitter; I've met some wonderful people through there, and get links to interesting articles to read that I might never see otherwise without visiting a bunch of different sites. :roll:

I love those curved bench seats in one of the above pictures -- I know that we don't have curved walls in Sims 3, but maybe someday in Sims 4...

I joined Twitter several years ago, but never use it, as I could never get the hang of it... so I just stuck with Facebook, and I'm good. I wouldn't say people who do use it are "❤️❤️❤️❤️" though. :roll:
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I do have a Twitter account. My kids set it up. I tweeted once on May 15, 2009. :oops: Maybe I'll start "following" Kate and Cinderelli. That always seems a bit like stalking, tho. :shock:
    :lol::lol: Stalk away dizzy, I am all good with it! :wink:
    I joined Twitter so that I may 'stalk' SimGuruTatertot and SimGuruCopeland :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

I joined Twitter several years ago, but never use it, as I could never get the hang of it... so I just stuck with Facebook, and I'm good. I wouldn't say people who do use it are "❤️❤️❤️❤️" though. :roll:
    Nik was not calling us ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I believe that he merely meant that there were some '❤️❤️❤️❤️' people on there which is true of any site/social network. I have not joined Facebook for this very reason. Facebook has many 'unkind' people on there. Let us not read anything 'weird' into the lovely Nik's comment :D
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I joined Twitter so that I may 'stalk' SimGuruTatertot and SimGuruCopeland :lol:

Me too!

Twitter is all about friendly guru stalking. :D
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:

Me too!

Twitter is all about friendly guru stalking. :D
    Speaking of SimGuruCopeland... Where is he with some more hints for us?! :D

Please can we have another clue?

large.gif
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    That would be nice! :D

Where is that list of wrong guesses? Has anyone guessed flower arranging yet? It would work well with the ivy. I don't know how the window fits in though. :lol:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 20,659 Member
    edited July 2014
    That would be nice! :D

Where is that list of wrong guesses? Has anyone guessed flower arranging yet? It would work well with the ivy. I don't know how the window fits in though. :lol:

Yes. I'm pretty sure flower arranging is on the 'not happening in August' list. :cry:
    edited July 2014
    Hurrrumph! Yeah, I just found the list. It's on it. :(

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/762174.page

Is it a goat? Maybe it's a goat?

*grasps at straws*

edit: Is it a bio dome? :mrgreen:
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    I joined twitter just recently to follow Nev and Max from Catfish.
    And to see peoples reactions during the show.Im in my 40s, my son had to
    give me a few pointers. :-P
    edited July 2014
    mlnov39 wrote:
    I joined twitter just recently to follow Nev and Max from Catfish.
    And to see peoples reactions during the show.Im in my 40s, my son had to
    give me a few pointers. :-P
    Hello mlnov39 :) (^.^)/ *waves* I am 41 and I was able to figure out Twitter okay, but my first ever smartphone that I purchased last week, I must keep asking my 12 and 18 year old children how to use :lol::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm hoping SimGuruCopeland will give us a sneak peak at what's coming in August today. :mrgreen: (The wondering is driving me crazy lol)
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope we get a hint also.Wondering what could it be?Anymore news about the new set?