Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

La Baie Acadienne~ Update 4 ~ pg. 5. ~ 4/21/13 ~

1235...Next

Comments

• Changeling3Changeling3 Posts: 195 Member
    edited April 2014
    Have you given up on this world?
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited April 2014
    Have you given up on this world?

No. I'm just very trigger shy to pick this world back up. It's too close to being finished for me to ditch it.
  • Changeling3Changeling3 Posts: 195 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ok, thank you! All of your worlds seem so good that it'd be a shame if this one didn't get finished, and I was getting scared since you're starting another new world. ^_^
  • SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    edited June 2014
    BUMP... :)
  • bluebythebookbluebythebook Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2014

I hope this world is finished someday! I've been waiting ages to play in it. ^_^
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope this world is finished someday! I've been waiting ages to play in it. ^_^

So, you're message has motivated me to open this world up again. I've decided that it would be a sin if I didn't upload this world at some point. It's too close to being finished! You will get this world before I leave for school mid-august. I promise you this!
  • Cendres13Cendres13 Posts: 258 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow......!!! :-o

I am French Canadian and I can tell you I would be completely besides myself with excitement if you ever release this!! Instant bookmark!! Please please finish!! I beg you. XD
  • KennziKaigeKennziKaige Posts: 132 Member
    edited July 2014
    This. World. Is. Gorgeous!
    *giddy scream* AH I loved The Gothic Quarter in the Sims 1!

Can't wait to see more and will definitely be downloading when it's finished!
    Thistlecreek Village forum link here.
  • bluebythebookbluebythebook Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2014
    niac1234 wrote:

So, you're message has motivated me to open this world up again. I've decided that it would be a sin if I didn't upload this world at some point. It's too close to being finished! You will get this world before I leave for school mid-august. I promise you this!

Squeeeee! Thank you! I like using Sim worlds for helping to plot stories I want to write -- making my characters, seeing how they interact with one another, seeing them experience outside forces, etc. I want to write a book set in New Orleans, so this world will be perfect. :-D Thank you and good luck!
  • bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited July 2014
    So your feature on Isla Escuda led me to it and WOW! I'm a little unsure about the no roads causing some issues, but they're things I think I can work around, especially with a "roleplay" type of perspective.

And of course I read about your other world WIPS and searched for this thread, and this is a WONDERFUL world too! So, so lovely. I am so glad you plan to finish it, because I would like to play in it (no plans to get 4 right off the bat). I do see what you mean about the hanging plant. My comments, for what they are worth: I think it would still look "good" with the EA hanging plant, but if you did include that piece of CC someone like me would just delete it from game, it wouldn't keep me from downloading the world. 2nd, if you do keep it, I suggest putting it in every other fence section. The rest of the world looks so "just right" but I sorta felt "blam! plants!" lol. Like personally I would use fewer. Just my two cents!

I am very excited about this world, hope you do finish it - but more importantly that you ENJOY finishing it.
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg