Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Soundtrack is HORRIBLE

Comments

• SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    it's better then the ts3 music in my own opinion I like it
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited July 2014
    Way better than the TS3 tracks!
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    Eh, it's okay. I can get used to it.
  • ClaudiaElzoClaudiaElzo Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I like it haha
  • SimsesWithJakeSimsesWithJake Posts: 441 Member
    edited July 2014
    Opinions vary, I rather enjoy it.
  • simssims2sims3simssims2sims3 Posts: 400 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am a huge fan of the first two games and their soundtracks. The released music is very much in the style of the Sims 3, so it's definitely not for me. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
  • BobboBobbo Posts: 1,471 Member
    edited July 2014
    Are you kidding? That is far and away an improvement over TS3.
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited July 2014
    In terms of music I like:

The Sims 1
    The Sims 2 and 4 tie ((With what I have heard of 4))
    The Sims 3

In that order.
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • GumPlyr123GumPlyr123 Posts: 295 Member
    edited July 2014
    I like it, but they all sound pretty much alike. I really hoped for somehtign like sims 2, but then again there are a lot of more songs and we have only heard a few.
  • keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    edited July 2014
    I like it. Sims 2 will always be my favorite, followed by 1. But IMO this definitely beats 3. Not that anything is wrong with 3's. I just find this a bit more enjoyable. Track #6 is my favorite from that list for sure.
  • moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ok, I only like a couple of theme songs from TS3 but at least they're different.

All these instrumentals sound the same! There is no variety with them, same instruments on every track? Why??? I like the first one but it becomes repetitive when you scroll down and every track is the same... :?
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm still getting that Sims vibe from those tracks which is always a good thing. I like them.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • ClaudiaElzoClaudiaElzo Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited July 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    In terms of music I like:

The Sims 1
    The Sims 2 and 4 tie ((With what I have heard of 4))
    The Sims 3

In that order.

This :D
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't know much about the Sims 1 and 2 soundtrack, but I am really liking this one. Not bad.
  • vesvezDatvesvezDat Posts: 491 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh gosh that TS4 is horrible! Really did they put this music together in 5 minutes.
    Track 2 is repetitive all the way through. no changes whatsoever even in the guitar part. even in the flute part.
  • loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    sounds like the sims. nothing ogawd amazing. sims 1 remains my favourite forever xD
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sims 2 has the best soundtrack. I love the Barenaked Ladies and Kajagoogoo singing in Simlish. :mrgreen:
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    edited July 2014
    i like it.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think my opinion on the music is tainted by the fact that I feel this game is a trainwreck. I don't know your feelings on the game but I'd say in general people are probably more inclined to like the music if they have good feelings toward the game.
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited July 2014
    Really? I like it. Its style is very reminiscent of TS2, which I like. It also had a touch of TS1 in some pieces. While I was listening to it, I felt a wave of nostalgia run through my body. It felt great. This is certainly better than TS3's soundtrack.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't like any sims music for the most part. All the music seems to me endlessly repetitive, grates on my nerves. I like to be able to hear what is happening in the game. The only music I ever listened to was when I played a Showtime singer. So, I always mute the music.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • simssims2sims3simssims2sims3 Posts: 400 Member
    edited July 2014
    Mylita wrote:
    I don't like any sims music for the most part. All the music seems to me endlessly repetitive, grates on my nerves. I like to be able to hear what is happening in the game. The only music I ever listened to was when I played a Showtime singer. So, I always mute the music.

Mylita

Right. I'm worried that I'll get sick of the music very quickly.
  • alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    edited July 2014
    moo11x wrote:
    Ok, I only like a couple of theme songs from TS3 but at least they're different.

All these instrumentals sound the same! There is no variety with them, same instruments on every track? Why??? I like the first one but it becomes repetitive when you scroll down and every track is the same... :?

Actually you're wrong Sims 3 music had the same instruments, it sounded the same every song, but then expansions came out and you can have now more variety with slightly different instruments but they have the same mix and recording, I like it in Sims 4 cas that if you are in different categories in changes the music instruments.
  • menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sounds like sims 3 music... It could be from an XP pack from sims 3 as much as from Sims 4 *shrugs*

Sims 1 music is best by far. Nothing compares to the classics