Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dark Shadowz Cycle 9: Twisted Tales - A4 Scores Posted

Comments

• AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh wow! I certainly do not have the skill set required for such a competition but I am bookmarking this thread because I am dying to see what you all come up with! This old goth chick will be watching avidly! :)
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited July 2014
    Finished my story...or as I like to call it, the EASY part. Now I need to figure out how I want to interpret what I wrote. :)
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • peterpunch2000peterpunch2000 Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited July 2014
    I still really want cinder but I don't think il get her in by tonight :(
    16449922485_0e98556039_o.png
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just wanna make sure for the deadline for the reservations today, I'll have my application up in like an hour or so but that does the deadline mean since today is the 8th all reservees go down or will everything go down tonight? >_< I'm worried if I miss the deadline (the time when everyone's reservations dissappear) people will snatch up all the good characters XD
  • supermans7000supermans7000 Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2014
    Here is my new body shot and head shot!

BodyShot

Screenshot-70_zps706f48ee.jpg?t=1404768862

HeadShot

Screenshot-71_zpse2141c8c.jpg?t=1404769659
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: HannahJayneBebs
    Model Name: Pippa Mcleé
    Fairy Tale: Hansel and Gretel
    Headshot:

magggh.png

Bodyshot :

2jb9xfk.png

Sorry the bodyshot's kinda rushed :XD:
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: Angel
    Model Name: Morana Azrael
    Fairy Tale: The Ugly Duckling
    Headshot (on black background, bare shoulders):

tumblr_n8f4x1LdhK1seftjko2_1280.png

[I'm sorry it's bright, she's actually 1000% pale XD]

Bodyshot (full length, front facing shot, wearing little red dress, transparent or black background):

tumblr_n8f4x1LdhK1seftjko1_1280.png

I'll change the brightness if requested x3!!

• BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    edited July 2014
    SammLite wrote:
    Just finishing up my model, should have her up soon :D

The sim-making process is a very long one for me :lol:

Sounds good my dear :)
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Oh wow! I certainly do not have the skill set required for such a competition but I am bookmarking this thread because I am dying to see what you all come up with! This old goth chick will be watching avidly! :)

Awe, I bet you'd do fine :) but lurkers are awesome too!
    chellemh29 wrote:
    Finished my story...or as I like to call it, the EASY part. Now I need to figure out how I want to interpret what I wrote. :)

The tricky part of the whole thing :P
    I still really want cinder but I don't think il get her in by tonight :(

You have a couple of hours left. When she goes up for grabs again, if you submit a model before someone else reserves her, she can be yours still. You just can't reserve her a second time.
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Just wanna make sure for the deadline for the reservations today, I'll have my application up in like an hour or so but that does the deadline mean since today is the 8th all reservees go down or will everything go down tonight? >_< I'm worried if I miss the deadline (the time when everyone's reservations dissappear) people will snatch up all the good characters XD

Everything will go doing around 9pm tonight. I see you got your model in, so you're good. She's a beautiful girl!!

==========

Su: Nicely done, looks much nicer!

Jaybee: She's gorgeous honey!
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited July 2014
    SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS, THIS IS THE DEADLINE FOR A FEW OF YOU WHO RESERVED MODELS ON THE 6TH.

You have until 9pm PST to submit a model application and keep your reserved fairytale. After that time, they go back up for grabs.

You may still submit an application after that for your chosen fairytale as long as no one else has claimed it.

Here are the people left:

Samm - Little Red Riding Hood
    Pep - Cinderella
    Vana - Mulan
    Bob - The Snow Queen
    Spakichan - Donkeyskin

Please have your models in by 9pm PST tonight or they go back up for grabs.
    6rj4Q13.png
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Username: SammLite (Samm)
    Model Name: Scarlet Woods
    Fairy Tale: Red Riding Hood
    Headshot (on black background, bare shoulders):

2lnhc2v.jpg

Bodyshot (full length, front facing shot, wearing little red dress, transparent or black background):

fmordk.jpg

(my apologies for the horrid bodyshot but the game crashed before I could get a better one)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
    edited July 2014
    Looks fine to me Samm :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • peterpunch2000peterpunch2000 Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited July 2014
    Working on Cinderella now!
    16449922485_0e98556039_o.png
  • poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited July 2014
    So many humans. Why do I feel like the odd one out... again.

Time to play one of poida's favourite games. Let's Bug Beech (admit it, you like it when I annoy you)

First, how far into the story is the intro allowed to go? I've done up to the part where the cat gets the boots (ie son inherits cat, learns it can talk, gives it boots) Is that fine? or too much? (please tell me it's fine)

Second, for this assignment (possibly others, I don't know yet), would it be an issue if I posted this to my blog and linked to it here? That way no one who shouldn't be seeing it will see it. If not, it's cool, but it never hurts to ask :P
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
    edited July 2014
    poida217 wrote:

Time to play one of poida's favourite games. Let's Bug Beech (admit it, you like it when I annoy you)

First, how far into the story is the intro allowed to go? I've done up to the part where the cat gets the boots (ie son inherits cat, learns it can talk, gives it boots) Is that fine? or too much? (please tell me it's fine)

Second, for this assignment (possibly others, I don't know yet), would it be an issue if I posted this to my blog and linked to it here? That way no one who shouldn't be seeing it will see it. If not, it's cool, but it never hurts to ask :P

I would also like to know how far to go into the story, I'm up to the bit where Red Riding Hood meets the wolf.

Oh, and Poida, I was *this* close to doing a wolf girl. There should be someone non-human in my story if all goes as planned too :D:D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
    edited July 2014
    Beech, I have a question... Seeing as I already submitted my model, is it too late to change my fairy tale? I just remembered another one, which I would like to do a little more. :XD: Sorry if that's any trouble.
    edited July 2014
    poida217 wrote:

It's not bugging me :P

That sounds good. I have to do a little brushing up on some of the fairy tales in time for the next assignment, so that's a good place to stop. And about your blog...do you mean because of possible inappropriate content? I will post all content that shouldn't be on the officials on Unbound, so you can either post it there or yes provide a link and I'll do all the moving around I need.
    SammLite wrote:
    poida217 wrote:

I would also like to know how far to go into the story, I'm up to the bit where Red Riding Hood meets the wolf.

Oh, and Poida, I was *this* close to doing a wolf girl. There should be someone non-human in my story if all goes as planned too :D:D

I'm not sure how far into your story you are when you say she meets the wolf. That seems pretty far into it, but then again, I'm going to really be giving you guys free reign over this (for the most part) so I'll work with where you guys leave off the best I can.
    Beech, I have a question... Seeing as I already submitted my model, is it too late to change my fairy tale? I just remembered another one, which I would like to do a little more. :XD: Sorry if that's any trouble.

Yes you can, just tell me what you want to change it to.
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited July 2014
    Pep, Bob, and Spakichan, your reserved fairytales have been put back up for the public. Please get a model in ASAP if you still want them.
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited July 2014
    @Samm & Poida: Look at this first assignment as a prologue to the actual fairytale if that helps.
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited July 2014
    This has been added to the assignment page so people see it:

SEE THIS ASSIGNMENT AS A PROLOGUE TO THE ACTUAL FAIRYTALE, DO NOT BEGIN WRITING THE MOMENTS FROM THE FAIRYTALE YET
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited July 2014

Thank you. :3 I'd like to change it to Rumpelstiltskin - that's well-known enough, right? :XD:
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited July 2014

SEE THIS ASSIGNMENT AS A PROLOGUE TO THE ACTUAL FAIRYTALE, DO NOT BEGIN WRITING THE MOMENTS FROM THE FAIRYTALE YET

Sleeping beauty begins when she is an infant. Most of my story is back story, though I have to get a little bit into my fairytale to even be able to use my model. Hope that's ok.
    yhCWXCP.gif
    edited July 2014
    @Samm & Poida: Look at this first assignment as a prologue to the actual fairytale if that helps.

OH! Alrighty, I'll save my writing so far for next assignments. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD! :D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Bubbles1419Bubbles1419 Posts: 32
    edited July 2014
    Hey guys! I'm Bubbles from Unbound, but obviously I have an official account too! I just wanted to drop in and say hi since I haven't competed against a lot of you!
    edited July 2014

Thank you. :3 I'd like to change it to Rumpelstiltskin - that's well-known enough, right? :XD:

Perfectly fine :)
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited July 2014
    chellemh29 wrote:

Sleeping beauty begins when she is an infant. Most of my story is back story, though I have to get a little bit into my fairytale to even be able to use my model. Hope that's ok.

Yes, it's fine. Hers will be tricky to do a prologue with and include her, maybe you could use a baby (and not use your model or use her as the mom) for this particular assignment. :)
    6rj4Q13.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top