Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA responds to angered fans...

Pathetically...

One thing that stands out to me is this line: "There’s so much more depth in The Sims 4. For the first time, the Sims act like real people."

Didn't they say that about Sims 3? I also find it funny they say create-a-sim has more tools, yet they took away a tool. EA is really getting bad at selling themselves.

Also, this: "Instead of pools, we chose to develop key new features in Build Mode: direct manipulation, building a house room-by-room and being able to exchange your custom rooms easily, to make the immediate environment even more relatable and interactive for your Sim."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't pools be easier to add than those features? I never cared about pools, but I don't see how this trade-off makes sense. Also, we can build fountains. No pools, but they let us add fountains. What in the world?!

Comments

• pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited July 2014
    Didn't they say that about Sims 3? I also find it funny they say create-a-sim has more tools, yet they took away a tool. EA is really getting bad at selling themselves.

Most things they say about TS4 had already been said about TS3.
  • Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    edited July 2014
    not sure what to think of this response....not that they said anything new just ****** old stuff we already knew.
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited July 2014
    Every time EA messes up on something and sends something into the world to apoligize i end up thinking of this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0EL_u4nvw
    :lol: please tell me i'm not alone