Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Allure Cycle 2- SEE PAGE 16

Comments

• Options
    popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited July 2014
    NOTICE!!!

The following contestants are yet to complete assignments:

Vana and Alice Yamada (Gym Ad)
    Monster and Acacia Black (Gym and Lipstick Ad)
    Kirsty and Beth Elliot (Lipstick Ad)
    Di and Sadie Cobbler (Gym and Lipstick Ad)
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Jaycee Mainville (Gym and Lipstick Ad)
    Samm and Nadia Harkins (Gym and Lipstick Ad)
    Nieph and Rei Walton (Gym and Lipstick Ad)
    Ayana and Dylan Applewhite (Gym and Lipstick Ad)

This is a lot of contestants. The deadline is Thursday 3rd July for both assignments. I will not be granting extensions as you have already had 2 weeks to complete these assignments. PM reminders have been sent to those contestants on Unbound. We will move on without you if you do not hand in on time.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    munchkinprincessmunchkinprincess Posts: 1,212 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I will definitely have mine in on time.
  • Options
    HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Assignment Three:
    110dv6w.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Looks great Bebs :)
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Will have mine in on time :D Working on them now!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    DiddlyzipDiddlyzip Posts: 154 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Will have mine in tomorrow, no worries. I've had to redo them a few times. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Great guys :)
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Lipstick Ad:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/VN2NTdJ.png "width=640"[/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Gym:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3Jiyenp.png "width=640"[/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Lipstick Ad

11181u8.jpg
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Gym Ad

2n62df.jpg
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Looking good guys!

I am extending this until the end of tonight as we are still awaiting a few contestants. We will move on without them if they don't show up!
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Okay..well I am very disappointed to say the least. I have extended this for almost 2 days now and you guys had plenty of time to complete the two assignments, but the rest do not decide to show up. We will go on without you. This means we have 5 drops, which means there will not be eliminations for a few rounds and I may probably have to cut the amount of assignments..which is a shame to say the least :(

However, the competition must go on! Please begin scoring Eli dear.
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tiinyyy little bump. c:
  • Options
    RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump :)
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    TheAyaseFanaticTheAyaseFanatic Posts: 205 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just want to apologize for my sudden absence, i've explained it all in a thread, hopefully no one is angry at me :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hey all, I am really sorry about my absence for the past few days I was in a minor car accident after a collision between our car and another. Luckily, we are all okay and have no serious injuries, still had to get checked out though. I had to take a few days, as I was still shaken from the events. I am just thankful we are all okay and it wasn't too serious.

I am really sorry to have caused any delay with scores they shall be up as soon as I possibly can get them done :)
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my goodness, that's so scary! I'm glad you all are okay! Take all the time you need :)
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Bumpo :mrgreen:
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I Hope Ella's okay ...

Ah, just saw on unbound. pheew, I get a little worried for you Ella :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    popstar7 wrote:
    Hey all, I am really sorry about my absence for the past few days I was in a minor car accident after a collision between our car and another. Luckily, we are all okay and have no serious injuries, still had to get checked out though. I had to take a few days, as I was still shaken from the events. I am just thankful we are all okay and it wasn't too serious.

I am really sorry to have caused any delay with scores they shall be up as soon as I possibly can get them done :)
    I've only just seen this now, when I dug out the thread to bump it up. Gosh, I hope you're okay, Ella. ;-;" That sounds awful - but, at least it wasn't too bad. c:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    popstar7 wrote:

Oh my lord Ella! I'm glad you are all ok! Car crashes, no matter how minor, are horrible!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for all of your kind words guys, I am just glad we are ok :)

Okay, I am sitting down to work on the last few scores now. I am really super sorry for the extreme delay, but I will have these up on time by tonight for sure this time. I have just been so busy with soooo much stuff. Thanks for being soooo patient though!
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Heh, it's fine. Ella :) I'm on my vacation anyway so I won't really be able to do anything before the 24th.
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    NOTICE:

Hi all, I hate to have to do this but I'm going to have to cancel this competition.

I really just do not have the time to host a competition of my own right now. Yes, without a doubt I definitely should have considered that before starting this up, but back then I had a lot of free time on my hands and completely underestimated how busy I would be. I am currently trying to work on finishing my coursework over this break, it is really important for me to put my best efforts and work within this, also my netball team have a few important games ahead of us that we need to prepare and practice and I am helping out at a daily summer school for the new students going into high school.

I can still cope with competing in a competition or two as that is far less demanding and does not require me to check in every day etc. I am going to have to cut down time simming due to the hecticness of real life. I feel really bad for making you guys hold on for so long and of course for having to cancel this competition, I am hoping my reputation as a host is not ruined and that you guys are not mad at me..that would be the last thing I would want. I feel really bad for upsetting a few of you lately due to the collapse of my standards and I am really really sorry

I would continue with this as I have scores ready, but I don't want yet another long delay of scores after this and I know that's going to happen, you guys have already waited long enough. It's not fair to keep you all waiting around for scores and such every round. Hopefully I can re-open this competition at a later date, where I am much more capable of hosting it. Again, I can't apologies enough for all of this, I feel really bad about it.

If anyone wants their scores, please do let me know and I can give you them.

Sorry to anyone I have disappointed lately..

-Ella
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png