Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Covergirl: Cycle 1 - Closed

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump for scores.... this was due on the 16th of last month, just wondering if we can get this going again.
  • Options
    Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi guys, I'm really really sorry for having been gone for a long time, and the terrible host I have been!! :oops: :oops: I'm really struggling juggling this as well as real life currently as I have a lot going on. I don't feel it would be good for anyone if I kept stringing this competition on so I will put up scores tomorrow and the finale assignment - winners will then be announced as well as siggies. I hate to do this, especially as I have seen hosts before who have dropped competitions which has been disappointing but now I realise how much time and effort (as well as passion) it takes to host a competition. You guys have all been soo amazingly patient (I'm surprised you put up with me :wink: ) and I hope you understand!

Vi: I will update entries in a moment!
  • Options
    lilybluebelllilybluebell Posts: 495 Member
    edited July 2014
    Iona98 wrote:
    Hi guys, I'm really really sorry for having been gone for a long time, and the terrible host I have been!! :oops: :oops: I'm really struggling juggling this as well as real life currently as I have a lot going on. I don't feel it would be good for anyone if I kept stringing this competition on so I will put up scores tomorrow and the finale assignment - winners will then be announced as well as siggies. I hate to do this, especially as I have seen hosts before who have dropped competitions which has been disappointing but now I realise how much time and effort (as well as passion) it takes to host a competition. You guys have all been soo amazingly patient (I'm surprised you put up with me :wink: ) and I hope you understand!

Hey, I completely understand how hectic life can get at times, and how time consuming competitions can be. Nobody can blame you for being busy. Don't feel bad as you've hosted so well and been so punctual this whole competition! I've enjoyed competing since the very beginning and I'm glad you're sticking out for the final mile and perservering. x
    tumblr_m6lwv1LDhs1r1fabt.gif
    In Evan Heaven.

• Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited July 2014
    Iona98 wrote:

Thanks! I've been wanting to see some action here! Very excited to finish, thank you so much for not canceling. I still love ya! :wink:
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited July 2014
    Iona98 wrote:

bless you, don't worry about it iona! :mrgreen: shows your compassion that you're not just dropping the competition as it is! will you be stopping LIFE, also?
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Iona98 wrote:

I completely understand, Iona, and am super glad you aren't just stopping the comp right now. Can't wait to see scores and finale :D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    bump.gif
    In Evan Heaven.

• Options
    IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey guys, so sorry for the delay. I have been really busy.

I will have scores sent tomorrow.
    35a41sn.gif
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump for Iona :D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Unfortunately Vi will not be able to continue with us for personal reasons, (thanks Vi for being such an amazing judge though). So it will just be me - I was originally going to post scores at the beginning of last week as I knew I would be busy now. I have done scores and am very excited to put them up, as well as the finale but I'm currently away without my home laptop so will be up by Tuesday (*crosses fingers everything works out*)! Oh and remember this is an elimination round :(:(
  • Options
    antebellum13antebellum13 Posts: 183 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Bump... :oops:
    In Evan Heaven.

• Options