Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: I had those double rainbows too. Yes, the Barn is a life saver with all those nice warm spots to go inside and keep dry and have some fun. I even had some chipmunks runnig about outside, (I did not place that spawner it must have been on the lot) too cute, and I have managed to get some pigeons for you, mainly in the warmer times. :lol::lol:

Guess you can pick an Australian out, we don't get such wet and misty times here where I live and never snow. We are in winter now and had 12mls of rain for June, so it is being too dry again!!!!!!!!! I have to chuckle at myself while playing the Game, as when the snow really builds up, I have to go get a real life blanket and rug up :roll:

The power of suggestion. :D
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    at 1 point I had 4 rainbows at 1 time...

oh life with no snow... granded some winthers we barely have any... but I do love when we have it... love skiing

chipmunks come in fall on all lots... they like leaf piles.... and need to be catched or burnt or they take over the lot :lol: I burn leafpiles..... just to not get over run.. but some on the lot is perfect...

love pigions (wish my sim could feed them)

imagen if we gould set weather even more detailed... like avarage temprature for the seasons... avarage hours of sun and of rain

then we could really recreat our homes...

I tend to want a blanket to when I see snow....

and and icecream when my sims is burning in the sun

don't you have any where in Australia with wet and misty weather?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: Oh yes, Our Snowy Mountains get snow and all the winter inclusions, like Mist, sleet, Ice etc., but these areas are well South of me, say some 1200-1300 kilometres away or more. Victoria is a cold State in Winter and of course Tasmania across the Bass Strait in the Southern Ocean, brhhhh. Here in my part of Australia we get down to zero at night and some frosts, but it can go to 20oCelcius during the day, like today at 12noon it was divine outside. Oh thanks for the info about chipmunks, like I said your grasp of the Game is amazing.
    edited July 2014
    I might play a bit to much at times... + remeber random stuff... I might grasp the game play... but not the building part that well.... I do like to build though... but I also love that my comunity lots is something I explore with my sims.

3 chipmunks is cute.... 20 + is an invation ;)

20C in the cold time... wow... thats what we haveing in the summer... ok sometime we get 30 and 22 might be more normal... but still....

I read a book as a child about a wild horse in Australia... up in the mountains.. the silver stalion (I think that must be its english name) I loved it....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Vicki,

First off - thank you for all the work you've done to date on this build - you are an absolute life saver and an amazing friend!

Secondly - I did change/move a few things around and did a bit of recolouring of objects. I hope you don't mind too much? I had to add a few bits and bobs in common mode, which then impacted on the different seasonal modes. Most of the changes relate to inside the barn - though there were a small number of items I moved around outside as well.

Again, I will never be able to repay you for the help you've provided and all the work you have done in progressing this build. xx *hugs* xx

Anettesb,

I am writing to you to ask an ENORMOUS favour.. I know you have been waiting a while for this creation to be complete and I totally understand how this can be very trying on one's patience sometimes - especially when you have no control over the delays.

Having said that however, I am now in the embarrassing position of needing an extra week to finalise this build.

I completely forgot to add the street art and use some of the DNA patterns - and I have been working my sim to the bone over the past few hours to create some lovely graffiti murals.. Unfortunately, it is now almost 2:00am (Saturday morning) here in Australia and in another 8 hours I am leaving on a week's vacation. I am about to fall asleep at my computer if I don't get to bed soon - and my sim is nowhere near finished with her art work! I will be back home on Friday 11th July.

Sadly, where I am going (a national park) there is no access to internet or mobile phone. Even if there was, I still wouldn't be able to do anything further because I have a desktop computer - not a laptop.

So here I am, feeling guilty as all heck that I am creating another delay for you and all I can offer you is my sincerest apologies and the hope that you might forgive me this extra week of waiting?

I am almost at the finish line with this gorgeous build and am very keen to get it "just right" for you.. I know if I had just one extra day up my sleeve right now, I could have finished this before leaving - but as it is, I don't and the finished product will not be uploaded until Sunday 13th July.

Please, please, please forgive me..

xx *hugs* xx
    edited July 2014
    hugs Kaz... you 2 take your time... and enjoy time with your family

I be waiting trying to be patiant.....

I just start writting up the next request/buid on my families own house.... yea... that what I do....

I can imagen getting the just right streetart takes time.

there is nothing to forgive

I get this fantastic lot to explore with my sims... and if I get it to day or tomorow or in 2 weeks it still be before I'm done building their home.... or adding the rest of homes...
    so I just use the time constructivly and try to find the missing lots.

have fun dear hugs

thank you both of you for teaming up

I can hardly wait to see this wonderful rustic festival lot.... but I can wait becouse I know it is being worked at... good art need time...

hugs Anette
    edited July 2014
    :D Hi Kaz, Have a great holiday won't you. There will be two very excited people at the end of the week, dying to see the finished Park. Take care Anette :D Hugs to both of you xxx :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    :D Our dear friend Kaz must have got caught up again Anette, I'll get in touch with her today and see how the build is coming along. Thanks Vicki
    edited July 2014
    I'm back!!

Build will be uploaded within the hour - YEEHAA!!

xx
    edited July 2014
    Kaztomp wrote:
    I'm back!!

Build will be uploaded within the hour - YEEHAA!!

xx

now I don't know if I can sleep :mrgreen: ... and it is already way to late
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Bwahahahaha, thanks so much for you patience Anette, hoping it will be what you want. Hi Kaz, waves frantically, glad you enjoyed your holiday and here's to many more, some in NSW we hope...... :lol: Can't wait to rewalk Bristlecone Park myself.......... :lol:
    edited July 2014
    The pics you wanted Vicki (and the link to my creation thread) :)

Thank you ever so much for all your help with this creation - I will never be able to fully express how very much it helped me creatively :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/240/603662.page#12253302

BristleconePark.png

BristleconeSummer.png

BristleconeSpring.png

BristleconeFall.png

BristleconeWinter.png

CozyTime.png

UnwindTime.png

UpstairsFun.png

Enjoy!
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: Thanks Kaz, It is looking lots of fun. Hope you enjoy this one Anette.
    :mrgreen:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bristlecone Park is a great festival lot! :) Sims will have lots of fun visiting it! There are so many things for sims to enjoy seeing and doing there! Great design of and layout of the build! Very nice introductory background history details description of the build! It looks very nice how you have done the photos of the park showing how it looks in the various seasons through the year! Sims will enjoy visiting the lot all through the year and see and do new things! The hot air balloon looks great there! Great different colours of it for the different seasons. Sims will enjoy travelling in the balloon. Great titles for each of the seasonal pictures of the lot. Sims will have fun riding the carousel in Summer and Spring. It looks nice how you have a different colour scheme of the items for each of the seasons. Nice furnishing of the interior of the Hall. Sims will enjoy eating food from the buffet tables. It looks great how you have recoloured the buffet tables to suit each of the seasons. The seasonal decor on the walls looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the hearts on the wall in Spring, and the pumpkins in Autumn. The festive banners on the walls in Winter look great. Sims will have fun upstairs playing the various games, listening to the drums being played and dancing to music from the stereo.
    It is a great build and it is extra special that you both worked on it together! :)

edited July 2014
    me LOVE it

and you 2...

hugs

(and it took me ages to fall a sleep)

edited July 2014
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOpducBLqEfmPEAiHcMBnPleNAqCFlY2gobmkRRgV0mx20B3V-

For Anette............. :wink:
  • EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello Vicki:

I saw your post on my page I am so pleased that you will be able to make this for me. What is the questions you had for me? If it helps I own all the EP's SP's and the store minus just a few pf the clothing so that is not a problem. Let me know what else you need and anything I can do to help.

Eveebella
    edited July 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOpducBLqEfmPEAiHcMBnPleNAqCFlY2gobmkRRgV0mx20B3V-

For Anette............. :wink:

hugs

not normally the internet that make me not sleep...

edited July 2014
    Hi Eveebella, Thanks for popping by. I see you said you own all Store items, I was wondering if you have most of The Store Worlds and the latest sets, such as the Old Mill, the Bohemian garden, Now and Then Century Manor and Grimms Ghastly Manoras I am making use of items from these. Thanks Vicki
    edited July 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Hi Eveebella, Thanks for popping by. I see you said you own all Store items, I was wondering if you have most of The Store Worlds and the latest sets, such as the Old Mill, the Bohemian garden, Now and Then Century Manor and Grimms Ghastly Manoras I am making use of items from these. Thanks Vicki

Hello Vivki;

Yes I have them all, the store worlds and all the sets up to and including the old mill and the new featured look house from today's release.

Eveebella
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Eveebella, getting along well with the build now...you have a lovely landscaped garden around the home, do you need a vegetable plot???
    edited July 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Thanks Eveebella, getting along well with the build now...you have a lovely landscaped garden around the home, do you need a vegetable plot???

Oh that would be lovely just a small one, if you can. I so do want to say thanks for building this one I just could not do it LOL

Eveebella

If you ever need a old broken haunted type place let me know I love doing them LOL
    edited July 2014
    Oh see, you are clever where I fall down as I am a bit of a pastel lady and broken down, dark and really unkempt challenge me no end. I have used the exterior colours in the photo, the maroon with navy and lemon, it looks very effective. That is a magnificent real life home isn't it, I even managed to find a photo of it painted beige, which helped too, to follow the exterior style. I so hope you are going to like this one. Being on the big lot, I placed a good sized garage out front for the cars. The garage is two storey and I will place some skill items upstairs, in case you have an artist type. But anything that is not to your taste you can change. Starting inside now, going well. Take care. Vicki :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: Hi Anettesb, Wasn't Sahsraf's Festival lot amazing, by golly she is so fast..........I would love to see her working at a build :lol:

Kaztomp is thrilled too that you want us to work on your other request, we do have to work our way down the list before we cant take you up, but ideas for it are flowing, especially in Kaz's mind as she will be the Architect again. Hope all is well if you are popping by here......... :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Oh see, you are clever where I fall down as I am a bit of a pastel lady and broken down, dark and really unkempt challenge me no end. I have used the exterior colours in the photo, the maroon with navy and lemon, it looks very effective. That is a magnificent real life home isn't it, I even managed to find a photo of it painted beige, which helped too, to follow the exterior style. I so hope you are going to like this one. Being on the big lot, I placed a good sized garage out front for the cars. The garage is two storey and I will place some skill items upstairs, in case you have an artist type. But anything that is not to your taste you can change. Starting inside now, going well. Take care. Vicki :mrgreen:

Awesome I can not wait.

Eveebella

Just downloaded the tree house the Tiki5872 made for me and it is awesome as well LOL
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/764113.page

These are the type I like to build, more room for mistakes LOL

Screenshot_zps41a13027.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zps534e72ce.jpg
    oldgothmanor4_zps1d44c234.jpg
    oldgothmanor3_zpsb41bf25d.jpg