Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one NOT abandoning Sims 3?!

Comments

• Kb777Kb777 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't belive in wasting money I love sims3 especially seasons
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would have all ready abandoned it if I could get TS2 to work on my computer. I can only play it at a friend's....I hope I can leave it for TS4 when that's out. I probably will.
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited July 2014
    Usually I move onto the next sims game when it comes out but with everything removed from the sims 4, I'm sticking to the sims 3.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm sure that a lot of people will be staying with TS3. I'm just not one of them. If TS4 disappoints me (and I have a distinct feeling it's not going to) I'll go back to playing more TS2.

I haven't opened TS3 in months.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    I am sticking with sims 3! I have a family I have been playing since 2009 and not going to give them up for anything!

I wish I could keep a family that long. How many generations is there now? I'd play the same family for years if my game didn't always start messing my families up around generation 5.

I can't leave my Sims 3. I'm just now getting into purchasing all the store content so I'm having fun with all the new options.

Not that many actually. I have ageing off so I age them up in long intervals. I played my avatar sim since he was a teen, with his two sisters and parents. Now all the kids are married and have kids of their own.
    Sig.png
  • sohfoxsohfox Posts: 255 Member
    edited July 2014
    no, I will still be playing TS3, I hated TS2 so that leaves me with TS3 and TS4 to play, possibly, Maybe only TS3 for a few expansions.
    my art http://anenfairy.deviantart.com
    My favorite sims: TS3
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited July 2014
    cale2003 wrote:
    I'm staying too. For once I'll wait a few eps in till I want is added. I feel this time so much is being left out. Who really knows if it will ever be added. So don't want to waste money.

On another note I never can upload anything to the exchange now. I tried a video last night only to fail. And one of my houses I redid will not upload. Even though it said it did but never shows up in my studio. :(

I will also be looking for newer mods to improve game play for the Sims 3. :) There is one I want but its outdated so I can't use :(
    I can upload lots but not videos. I wonder what happened.

I wonder if its may internet At&t. We only have 3mbps but we are switching soon and I will just use my phone as internet which is faster.
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    edited July 2014
    cale2003 wrote:
    I'm staying too. For once I'll wait a few eps in till I want is added. I feel this time so much is being left out. Who really knows if it will ever be added. So don't want to waste money.

On another note I never can upload anything to the exchange now. I tried a video last night only to fail. And one of my houses I redid will not upload. Even though it said it did but never shows up in my studio. :(

I will also be looking for newer mods to improve game play for the Sims 3. :) There is one I want but its outdated so I can't use :(

I wonder if its may internet At&t. We only have 3mbps but we are switching soon and I will just use my phone as internet which is faster.
    I have fast internet, possibly something on EAs side.
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
    edited July 2014
    I am also going to try and get some more of the store items. But before I can buy more SimPoints I need to save for something first. :( Or I will spend the $70 I would I spent on the Sims 4. :)
    edited July 2014
    cale2003 wrote:
    cale2003 wrote:

I thought it was b/c I was trying to upload a house from Hidden Springs but it redid the inside and added on to the house. Is that not allowed?
    edited July 2014
    I don't forsee ppl abandoning sims3 too much money ppl put in the expansion packs & sps
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    edited July 2014
    cale2003 wrote:
    cale2003 wrote:

I thought it was b/c I was trying to upload a house from Hidden Springs but it redid the inside and added on to the house. Is that not allowed?
    I think its allowed
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
    edited July 2014
    I don't forsee ppl abandoning sims3 too much money ppl put in the expansion packs & sps
  • LallevonLanzelothLallevonLanzeloth Posts: 1,041 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm not really intrested in TS4. It looks like Sims 2 for me just with a better CAS and Build-Mode, but less Interactions and objects (how the could ever remove Pools?! Where I can drown my ugly nightbours now?!)

But to be honest the new Build Mode pleases me. I'll wait till a good Sale. I'm not going to spend more then 30€ for that game wich is quite cheap for games in Europe. Sims 3 is at 20€ now.
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm not playing The Sims 3 this year at least. It overheats on my laptop and it takes up a lot of space so isn't welcome on my computer.
  • SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited July 2014
    cale2003 wrote:
    I feel like Once sims 4 comes out I'll be the only one uploading lots and posting on the forums. Am I the only one not leaving sims 3?

No. But I am taking a vacation from it at the moment. Too busy playing TS2.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited July 2014
    There is no way I could give up the sims 3. It just has too much to offer. I love it. :mrgreen:
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll still be playing Sims 3 -- there's still a lot of things I haven't done and want to try, and a lot of content I've only scratched the surface with.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited July 2014
    Not uninstalling it but I never upload on this crappy site. I don't know how many time I have gotten bad CC from this stupid site. I will play TS3 until they have better EP worth playing that I won't miss TS3. :wink:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited July 2014
    I asked this not so long ago myself.

Im staying with TS3
  • RAE2786RAE2786 Posts: 683 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Not uninstalling it but I never upload on this crappy site. I don't know how many time I have gotten bad CC from this stupid site. I will play TS3 until they have better EP worth playing that I won't miss TS3. :wink:

You should stick to trusted players who don't use CC. The exchange has a lot of great stuff on there, provided you own all EPs, SPs and store content the uploader uses.
  • KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll be staying with TS3 too. I don't know if I'll ever get TS4.
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:
    I am sticking with sims 3! I have a family I have been playing since 2009 and not going to give them up for anything!

I wish I could keep a family that long. How many generations is there now? I'd play the same family for years if my game didn't always start messing my families up around generation 5.

I can't leave my Sims 3. I'm just now getting into purchasing all the store content so I'm having fun with all the new options.

Not that many actually. I have ageing off so I age them up in long intervals. I played my avatar sim since he was a teen, with his two sisters and parents. Now all the kids are married and have kids of their own.

OMG!
    That. is. INSANE :shock:
    No! Actually ..
    That's awesome :lol:
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kb777 wrote:

Exactly! 8)
  • DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm sticking with TS3. I have very little interest in TS4 as it is right now. Perhaps after a few EP's are released I may change my mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top