Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magic Gnome's Magical Treasure Park

13...Next

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited June 2014
    garrison17, smaiam662, cherid87120 & Nik24x7

Thank you for your comments. It is lovely to hear from people who enjoy the things I've put on the Exchange.

I hope you all have fun with this lot.

I've discovered in my own game that turning on Object Hiding makes it work very smoothly.
    edited June 2014
    Frn0731 wrote:
    Awsoem.jpg

Thank you.

Your wonderful seal of approval deserved at least one quote. :lol:

I hope you have fun with the lot.
    edited June 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    I thought this might make your day, I shared it on your My page too :mrgreen:

Lgcsire.png

Thank you for spreading the word. And for copying this interesting picture for us all to enjoy.

I'm glad you found that gnome. Now you know why the lot has the name it has. :lol:

It can be a different gnome each time you put the lot in a new game. That way you never know what your are getting so it is always a surprise even when you know where to look and what to look for. :lol:
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    mcrudd wrote:
    I thought this might make your day, I shared it on your My page too :mrgreen:

Lgcsire.png

Too true. Karritz Rocks! :thumbup:

Thank you dizzydee.

Now I have to work out a way to enjoy the new lot we are getting next week. :D

I hope it is going to be next week.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump this to the front where it must be seen by many more eyes, its an increddible lot :mrgreen:
  • shakeninsaneshakeninsane Posts: 518 Member
    edited July 2014
    Amazing build! I would love to have it, had I owned all the expansions, haha. :) Stunning!
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wowza! How did you fit so much on to one lot!? I don't know what to comment on first! :lol:

I like how you used the gazebo thingie from the boho set over the rollercoaster, it looks really pretty. :mrgreen:

I thought the same thing! Love that!!
  • wrightrnwrightrn Posts: 284 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz, to say this lot is awesome is an understatement. Thanks for sharing. My Sims can't wait to celebrate July 4th at this park :wink: