Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July focuses on everyone's favorite pastime *Updated Wednesday, July 2!

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Wow there's even a butter churn...though that looks to be decor'. Still, pretty darned cool! Looks like the farming Sims have got almost everything they need now...except.... you know.... llamas.

llamas would be cool.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited June 2014
    Good day everyone.Having a coffee and still enjoying this thread.
  • DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited June 2014
    *waves
    Hi Dorsey!
    Just finished my coffee & now I'm out the door for a birthday party this morning.
    I'm sure I will have lots to catch up on when I return. Since this set is so awesome & all!
  • dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited June 2014
    Have a great day DianeTaylor..Yes this thread explodes and takes awhile to catch up with.Enjoy your party.
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited June 2014
    I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! The store just keeps getting better and better! :D I plan on using those stairs and the arch for my fairy sims :D

Those stairs would look amazing in a heavily planted forest, and being the entrance way to a secret garden.
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cogitotoro wrote:
    So the thing builders will love...

is it a CAStable chimney?????????????

Cause :shock: :mrgreen:

Yup. :D
    I think I just fell in love with you a little bit :shock: :mrgreen:
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited June 2014
    This set is wonderful :mrgreen: I'm very happy :mrgreen::mrgreen: It does look like we will get a recolorable chimney. I put fireplaces in almost all of my homes. YES!!!
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited June 2014
    giphy.gif

WOW new harvestables, Corn, Cucumbers and Relish!!!! Oh My. I never expected so much stuff. Sims store team, you are simply amazing. 8)
    Oh no, you just had to do it didn't you Dragon?! :lol::lol:
    Now I shall have this song stuck in my head for days! :lol::lol:

♪♫ ♫♪ "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" ♪♫ ♫♪
    ♪♫ ♪ "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" ♪♫ ♪
    ♫♫ ♪ "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" ♫♫ ♪

LOL :wink:
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited June 2014
    I tried to add fireplaces a few times but couldn't cope with the chimney color so stopped trying to use them. I don't see them much where I live so it was easy for me to abandon them.

Now I might have to think about using them when I get this new version. :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    Uh-oh. Why did SGCopeland go back to his post and remove the last sentence he wrote?
    Yes, the Old Mill Water Wheel is Premium Content. You can fish there and it'll help discount your bills. It also sounds really great as it spins around! :thumbup:

On page 90 of this thread, he edited his post and took out the part about the wheel spinning and sounding great. Why? Is that part not working? (Remembers the non-working fountains thread.) :shock:

Surely it has water sounds. I hope so anyway. Also it's pc so it would have to move.
  • HazysmithHazysmith Posts: 115 New Member
    edited June 2014
    davina1221 wrote:
    :mrgreen: Many sets have thing I love/like or don't/can't use, but this set :shock: . I love every piece of it. I ab. love harvestables. The wheel, the gate, the moss steps are a dream. And, more food is always welcome for my cooks. Canning? This will be a first for me, so I can't wait. Love this whole set and I can't wait to download. This set is a no brainer for me. I was pretty sure that you had me when I saw the first 3 pics, but I'm definitely buying now. Thanks for such a neat set. Really adds to the game for all playing styles, which is something I like.

But, after all that hard work and eating, my fav. pastime is:

th?id=OP.pq%2fgKQV22%2fddiA100C100&pid=Ads&w=90&h=90

master:HA013.jpg?is=135,135,0xffffff

dynimage.ms?v=1&w=156&h=156&img=master:CWR018.jpg&pad=5&shadow=7&ds=ds4&fill=ffffff

a nap or going to sleep. I am hoping that if we get a hammock that it has nap, woohoo, & sleep functions so that stranded island sims can use them. :mrgreen:

Ooooh I would love a hammock! *hopes the SimiGurus are listening*
  • lataya24lataya24 Posts: 329 Member
    edited June 2014
    the store has got awesome lately hate it only monthly but tbh it worth the wait i hope the next set includes boxing bag like the sims 4 will be getting and volleyball cuddling in hammocks but i am sure it will be great like the last few stuff, Great job :thumbup: keep them coming please.
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited June 2014
    jam, tea, cucumber, corn...

dowantq1j1p.jpg
  • SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited June 2014
    Not sure if this has been mentioned since the thread moves so fast :) but I wonder if we can make corn pancakes. I've never had them personally, but that would be neat for the game. I also wonder if the herbs from University Life can be used to make other flavors of tea.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited June 2014
    I hope that we can put the Tea Set on other tables as well. I would like to put it on my cocktail table in my Sims home.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited June 2014
    A bit late to the party today! :lol: My this thread!

So I saw where SimGuruCopeland explained why the corn cannot look like actual corn stalks due to needing to work with the base game harvestables. That totally makes sense and even if we're not getting corn looking corn, at least we are getting corn in the game at all.

I do wonder though might it be possible at some point to make a non-harvestable decor corn stalk? Sort of like that plastic pie that came with the bakery? As I won't deny that I'm not a smidge (just a very teensy little mind you) disappointed that I won't be able to make decent looking corn mazes out of this corn. Just a thought that doesn't hurt to ask.

Still, what a wonderful set this is going to be. I really hope it's NOT the last set as there's so much being released in it that people have been requested for so long.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:

So I saw where SimGuruCopeland explained why the corn cannot look like actual corn stalks due to needing to work with the base game harvestables. That totally makes sense and even if we're not getting corn looking corn, at least we are getting corn in the game at all.

I do wonder though might it be possible at some point to make a non-harvestable decor corn stalk? Sort of like that plastic pie that came with the bakery? As I won't deny that I'm not a smidge (just a very teensy little mind you) disappointed that I won't be able to make decent looking corn mazes out of this corn. Just a thought that doesn't hurt to ask.

Still, what a wonderful set this is going to be. I really hope it's NOT the last set as there's so much being released in it that people have been requested for so long.

It would be awesome if they'd make corn (that looks like corn!) as fencing like they did those awesome weeds in the Now and Then Manor set. You could make awesome corn mazes with that and I would LOVE it for a Halloween venue! Plus it could add to the realistic look of farms!
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    DolphineQ wrote:
    Cogitotoro wrote:

Join the club! :D

Pretty soon Copeland will have more fangirls than the ManWitch!
  • amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited June 2014
    DolphineQ wrote:
    Cogitotoro wrote:

Oh, the poor (happily married, don't forget) man! Fame is such a bother. LOL ;)

edit: Cinderelli, my reply is on around page four of the other thread, and you have another interested party, if you haven't read about it, yet. You did say to remind you, so I'm just following instructions. ;)
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    CASt-able chimney???? :shock:

july%25208.jpg

Copeland, I can almost forgive you for continuing to ignore my hair and medieval and pirates and nobles questions! Almost. ;) Soooo.... can we see the actual fireplace that comes with this awesome chimney???? Pretty please????

• Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited June 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:

Yes, I had a brief thought that this was the last set. Simply because it was so much of what so many people wanted. But then I remembered Copeland hinting no one would guess August's store set. So hopefully there is at least one more.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited June 2014
    amjoie wrote:
    DolphineQ wrote:
    Cogitotoro wrote:

edit: Cinderelli, my reply is on around page four of the other thread, and you have another interested party, if you haven't read about it, yet. You did say to remind you, so I'm just following instructions. ;)

I believe that would be me. :D Keep following her instructions Amjoie. :D
    edited June 2014
    Monet11 wrote:
    amjoie wrote:
    DolphineQ wrote:
    Cogitotoro wrote:

I believe that would be me. :D Keep following her instructions Amjoie. :D

Will do, Monet. And thank you for the moral support. ;)
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hope they add a porch swing for two with this set it would fit right in with the old mill and country setting.
    edited June 2014
    Monet11 wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:

Yes, I had a brief thought that this was the last set. Simply because it was so much of what so many people wanted. But then I remembered Copeland hinting no one would guess August's store set. So hopefully there is at least one more.

I have plans to keep Copeland busy, far past September. I won't believe it all ends in a couple months. I won't believe it until the curtain falls, hopefully not for another year or two ....