The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

confirmed - the sims 4 will not be delayed!

2...Next

Comments

  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited June 2014
    Celiria wrote:

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    I get that you are excited but I don't get the blind faith that everything sim related is amazing, in what world are EA doing a good job. It's normal to show disappointment when so many features have been removed, and I find it frankly boggling that someone paying $60 is so happy clappy, sparkles and rainbows about a game which has been so stripped down. No we did not seen toddlers in CAS, but it's right there in black and white that a guru confirmed they would be in game.
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Does anyone have a physical copy of the game in their hands yet? No? Then that doesn't guarantee the game is going to come out on time.

    Let's take stock of what has been removed shall we?

    CASt - gone
    Open world - gone
    Ability to edit the world - gone
    Ability to have more than 25 (at best) lots - gone
    Toddlers - gone
    Pools - gone
    Basments - gone
    Terrain tools - potentially gone
    Cars - potentially gone

    Uh-huh. Whole lot of nuthin' removed right there.

    Oh and sweetheart? The only one who seems to be crying here is you considering you are in complete ignorant denial about the fact that game delays happen and games like The Sims are not immune to it just because a Guru "said so".

    Gurus say a lot of things. Gurus have also been proven to have either been lying or wrong about a lot of things. Deal with it.

    with your arrogant choice of words, you don't have to call me sweetheart you doing great by yourself! :wink: ' i am not crying, because i will be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ' fine without the removed things that i know you will not! i know that the team is trying to make the best game that they have time to do, and that's all i am asking for.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Does anyone have a physical copy of the game in their hands yet? No? Then that doesn't guarantee the game is going to come out on time.

    Let's take stock of what has been removed shall we?

    CASt - gone
    Open world - gone
    Ability to edit the world - gone
    Ability to have more than 25 (at best) lots - gone
    Toddlers - gone
    Pools - gone
    Basments - gone
    Terrain tools - potentially gone
    Cars - potentially gone

    Uh-huh. Whole lot of nuthin' removed right there.

    Oh and sweetheart? The only one who seems to be crying here is you considering you are in complete ignorant denial about the fact that game delays happen and games like The Sims are not immune to it just because a Guru "said so".

    Gurus say a lot of things. Gurus have also been proven to have either been lying or wrong about a lot of things. Deal with it.

    with your arrogant choice of words, you don't have to call me sweetheart you doing great by yourself! :wink: ' i am not crying, because i will be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 - fine without the removed things that i know you will not! i know that the team is trying to make the best game that they have time to do, and that's all i am asking for.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Does anyone have a physical copy of the game in their hands yet? No? Then that doesn't guarantee the game is going to come out on time.

    Let's take stock of what has been removed shall we?

    CASt - gone
    Open world - gone
    Ability to edit the world - gone
    Ability to have more than 25 (at best) lots - gone
    Toddlers - gone
    Pools - gone
    Basments - gone
    Terrain tools - potentially gone
    Cars - potentially gone

    Uh-huh. Whole lot of nuthin' removed right there.

    Oh and sweetheart? The only one who seems to be crying here is you considering you are in complete ignorant denial about the fact that game delays happen and games like The Sims are not immune to it just because a Guru "said so".

    Gurus say a lot of things. Gurus have also been proven to have either been lying or wrong about a lot of things. Deal with it.

    with your arrogant choice of words, you don't have to call me sweetheart you doing great by yourself! :wink: ' i am not crying, because i will be **** fine without the removed things that i know you will not! i know that the team is trying to make the best game that they have time to do, and that's all i am asking for.

    Hey, it's no skin off my nose. I'll be £50 richer because I won't feel the need to buy this game. I can put that money towards a new pair of jeans or another game that I know I'm going to have fun playing.

    The team may well be trying to make the best game they can but the bosses at EA have them on a choke chain and that chain is getting tighter and tighter as they come up to release day. Either this game is getting delayed or, IMHO, there probably isn't to be much of a game to play.
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    Bless, you seem to have difficulty reading your own posts.

    You quite clearly stated that it did not matter what Grant stated because you had not seen any pictures etc. Yet you are now claiming that another tweet is out and out proof that a delay is not going to happen.

    In other words, you did not care for what Grant had to say regarding toddlers because he later backpeddled on that, meaning if he backpeddled on that then there is every bit a chance that another guru will backpeddle on the release date.

    Is that simple enough for you to understand now? Do you understand now why that makes you a hypocrite and undermines your argument completely?
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    kovu0207 wrote:
    Celiria wrote:

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    I get that you are excited but I don't get the blind faith that everything sim related is amazing, in what world are EA doing a good job. It's normal to show disappointment when so many features have been removed, and I find it frankly boggling that someone paying $60 is so happy clappy, sparkles and rainbows about a game which has been so stripped down. No we did not seen toddlers in CAS, but it's right there in black and white that a guru confirmed they would be in game.

    yeah, that's just me! i am excited about the game, and the new things we can do in it.. also how the new simmers look like! and that's enough to let my "rainbow" shine..
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    You said it as clear as day sweetheart. You can't change what has been posted on the internet - especially when somebody else quoted your text in all of it's hypocritical glory.

    wow! i really think that you need glasses, my little friend! :shock: ' i said that i never seen that the toddlers life stage was confirmed, and that's why i said that it was clear as water that the toddlers was not comming into the game, because their life stage have never shown up in cas!
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    You said it as clear as day sweetheart. You can't change what has been posted on the internet - especially when somebody else quoted your text in all of it's hypocritical glory.

    i really think that you need glasses, my Little friend! :shock: ' i said that i never seen that the toddlers life stage was confirmed, and that's why i said that it was clear as water that the toddlers was not comming into the game, because their life stage have never shown up in cas!

    aaaaaaand again:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Clear as day, sweetheart. Clear as day.

    Pssst - it's the bit I so helpfully bolded and underlined for you.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh dear we really are going in circles now aren't we? Here's a refresher for you since it looks like you've forgotten the entire conversation as well!

    This is in order of posting:-
    it's confirmed! the sims 4, will NOT! be delayed! i have asked by myself simgurugrant ' about this on twitter.. and, it's make me happy! for those of you that wish that the game would be delayed, don't by it.. simpel as that! and other of us can enjoy our game, that we soon will have! :P '

    http://simsvip.com/2014/06/26/the-sims-4-more-guru-tweets-2/#more-38136
    Darkslayer wrote:
    They also said there were toddlers and now there aren’t. With EA nothing is set in stone until the game goes gold.
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '
    Darkslayer wrote:

    There is being hopeful and there is being ignorant, you are being ignorant. EA have not been giving us straight answers for months so what makes you think that they're going to start now?

    This isn't even a knock on EA - games get delayed all the time for various reasons. Sometimes developers want more time to work on it and other times it's simply releasing up against too much competition so they nudge it back to a more favourable time.

    TS3 was delayed 17 days before launch as other people have stated. Duke Nukem Forever was delayed for over 5 years, Watch_Dogs was delayed, Persona: Arena was delayed for almost a year here in Europe even though it had already released in Japan and America and the new Batman game has just been delayed to 2015. Delays happen and they can happen at any time, even when a game has been given a firm release date.

    Until the game goes gold there is absolutely no guarantee it will come out when it says it's going to.


    Edit: Also toddlers were indeed confirmed. But this isn't the first thing that EA have reneged on.
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!
    Darkslayer wrote:

    If it doesn’t matter what Grant, who is a guru, stated then it doesn’t matter what any other guru stated. You cannot accept one twitter post as gospel and deny another.

    ...and this is how we ended up where we are now. With me repeatedly pointing out you are a hypocrite and you mysteriously forgetting the entire conversation.
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    You said it as clear as day sweetheart. You can't change what has been posted on the internet - especially when somebody else quoted your text in all of it's hypocritical glory.

    wow! i really think that you need glasses, my little friend! :shock: ' i said that i never seen that the toddlers life stage was confirmed, and that's why i said that it was clear as water that the toddlers was not comming into the game, because their life stage have never shown up in cas!

    wow, this is so raste of time! i can feel that we are never get far with this post.. do well, i have something else to do! than tell you what i meant.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    You said it as clear as day sweetheart. You can't change what has been posted on the internet - especially when somebody else quoted your text in all of it's hypocritical glory.

    wow! i really think that you need glasses, my little friend! :shock: ' i said that i never seen that the toddlers life stage was confirmed, and that's why i said that it was clear as water that the toddlers was not comming into the game, because their life stage have never shown up in cas!

    wow, this is so raste of time! i can feel that we are never get far with this post.. do well, i have something else to do! than tell you what i meant.

    Because you and I both know exactly what you meant. You said what you said and undermined your entire post.

    Have a good evening.
  • Options
    Luc4s_fialhoLuc4s_fialho Posts: 12
    edited June 2014
    it's confirmed! the sims 4, will NOT! be delayed! i have asked by myself simgurugrant ' about this on twitter.. and, it's make me happy! for those of you that wish that the game would be delayed, don't by it.. simpel as that! and other of us can enjoy our game, that we soon will have! :P '

    http://simsvip.com/2014/06/26/the-sims-4-more-guru-tweets-2/#more-38136

    They better don't go with this BS PR. That didn't work last year for Xbox One. They kept saying 'if you don't like our product, don't buy it. It is very simple.' 'If you don't have internet connection, we have Xbox 360 for you.'. The result? Low sales, even with great software like Titanfall and they are now restructuring their hardware when they could have listening to what THEIR costumers actually wanted day 1. It doesn't work like this, if they are doing a game to not satisfy customers they wouldn't put millions on it and hype the thing everywhere they can. One thing is to have a small group of people complaining, but there's even people that are not fan thinking they are making very bad decisions. If they choose to go with it, they better have a better answer than 'don't buy it', because guess what? People are indeed don't buy it and they will have more than just complainings to deal with. Other than Xbox One, last year's SimCity worked the same way, in the end after so many excuses they just made the game offline, even though in the beginning they said it was impossible and said the game was a huge success the way it was conceived :lol:
  • Options
    chanelspearschanelspears Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    You said it as clear as day sweetheart. You can't change what has been posted on the internet - especially when somebody else quoted your text in all of it's hypocritical glory.

    wow! i really think that you need glasses, my little friend! :shock: ' i said that i never seen that the toddlers life stage was confirmed, and that's why i said that it was clear as water that the toddlers was not comming into the game, because their life stage have never shown up in cas!

    wow, this is so raste of time! i can feel that we are never get far with this post.. do well, i have something else to do! than tell you what i meant.

    Because you and I both know exactly what you meant. You said what you said and undermined your entire post.

    Have a good evening.

    because i did'nt know that it was confirmed that toddlers was in the base game?! ' i said i wasn't confirmed because, i haven't seen it! THAT'S WHY.. i am not saying that someone is saying something false.. just because i said what i have seen out of screenshots, videos and heard! just kill me for words! :roll: '
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited June 2014
    because i did'nt know that it was confirmed that toddlers was in the base game?! ' i said i wasn't confirmed because, i haven't seen it! THAT'S WHY.. i am not saying that someone is saying something false.. just because i said what i have seen out of screenshots, videos and heard! just kill me for words! :roll: '

    If you didn't know that toddlers had preciously been confirmed before being removed from the base game, then the polite response would be to thank people for pointing this out.
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    You said it as clear as day sweetheart. You can't change what has been posted on the internet - especially when somebody else quoted your text in all of it's hypocritical glory.

    wow! i really think that you need glasses, my little friend! :shock: ' i said that i never seen that the toddlers life stage was confirmed, and that's why i said that it was clear as water that the toddlers was not comming into the game, because their life stage have never shown up in cas!

    wow, this is so raste of time! i can feel that we are never get far with this post.. do well, i have something else to do! than tell you what i meant.

    Because you and I both know exactly what you meant. You said what you said and undermined your entire post.

    Have a good evening.

    because i did'nt know that it was confirmed that toddlers was in the base game?! ' i said i wasn't confirmed because, i haven't seen it! THAT'S WHY.. i am not saying that someone is saying something false.. just because i said what i have seen out of screenshots, videos and heard! just kill me for words! :roll: '

    I thought you had something else to do?

    Once again: you clearly said that it didn't matter whether Grant had said it because there were no in-game pictures. My whole point was, if you remember again, that you can't take one twitter post as the truth and another as not.

    You can circle this around as often as you want to but that isn't going to change what was said. Furthermore I have nothing but time to kill tonight so I can quite happily continue proving what you ACTUALLY said. Not that I think there's really much doubt.

    Edit: Blah, me no grammar after 10pm lol

    Edit 2: Sigh. All of this nonsense just because I pointed out that the gurus have a track history of reneging on previous statements. A game delay wouldn't even be that bad, annoying yes, but not bad.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited June 2014
    So that means the release date has been confirmed like 3-4 times now:) Then they would look pretty silly if they decided to delay it anyways :lol:
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    Celiria wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    First off, wrong. SimGuruGrant specifically stated that all life stages would be returning.

    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.

    http://www.simified.com/2013/09/22/sims-4-simifieds-qa-simgurugrant/


    Second it has not been confirmed since as stated the guru's have no say in delays. That responsibility is with the higher UPS and until the higher UPS make any kind of decision the gurus will just continue to hand out the scripted answer.

    Sims 3 was delayed 17 days before it was set to release. They can decide to delay at any time.

    have you ever seen the toddlers life stage in the sims 4, cas?.. no, never ever! that's just speak for it self.. i don't care if pools or toddlers are in the game or not, i can still play the game without crying my eyes out because of some removed things from the game! i am sure that they are doing a good job. :wink: ' i have my hopes, and that's it..

    Really? Just speak? As in the same kind of "speak" your claim of no delay clings to so dearly.

    As darkslayer has said, you can't claim one guru's statement as fact and another guru's statement as false just because it doesn't suit your claim.

    i have never said that some guru have said something that was false?.. i don't see where you get that from, just because i am positive about what simgurugrant just comfirmed!

    Yes you did. Right here:-
    Tynk wrote:
    they have never said that here was toddlers? ' in all of the screenshots of cas/videos, is there not at life stage step for toddlers.. and they have never said there was or will be!

    - you can say all you want, but now it is confirmed and the fans who want's the game as much as i will, will soon have it in our hands! :lol: '

    Grant stated, about 9 months ago that all previous life stages were to be included. Previous life stages = Toddlers for the past 10 years.

    - it do not matter when grant started, or not! in all screenshots and videos in the sims 4 cas, has there never ben a life stage for toddlers so the time to make that stage, haven't been there! i still belive that we will get out game to the time, and that's what's keep me up when i hear all the bad talk about the game and the removed things!

    Care to re-evaluate your statement?

    eh.. no i did not? :roll: ' i have never said that some of the gurus are telling something that it is false, if you read again.. i did not know that they have confirmed toddlers, and with that said that there life stage is not in any cas screenshot or video! so no, i have never said that some guru have said a lie. :roll: '

    You said it as clear as day sweetheart. You can't change what has been posted on the internet - especially when somebody else quoted your text in all of it's hypocritical glory.

    wow! i really think that you need glasses, my little friend! :shock: ' i said that i never seen that the toddlers life stage was confirmed, and that's why i said that it was clear as water that the toddlers was not comming into the game, because their life stage have never shown up in cas!

    wow, this is so raste of time! i can feel that we are never get far with this post.. do well, i have something else to do! than tell you what i meant.

    Because you and I both know exactly what you meant. You said what you said and undermined your entire post.

    Have a good evening.

    because i did'nt know that it was confirmed that toddlers was in the base game?! ' i said i wasn't confirmed because, i haven't seen it! THAT'S WHY.. i am not saying that someone is saying something false.. just because i said what i have seen out of screenshots, videos and heard! just kill me for words! :roll: '

    This made me face palm like three times...

    Darkslayer save your strength... :lol: you already won! There will be better battles!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,551 Member
    edited June 2014
    From Simguru Sarah today on Twitter

    Sarah Holding @SimGuruSarah · 3h
    I just want to assure everyone that The Sims 4 is not delayed and that it will be shipping on Sep. 2 as planned.
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited June 2014
    Darkslayer wrote:
    They also said there were toddlers and now there aren’t. With EA nothing is set in stone until the game goes gold.

    Yep.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    From Simguru Sarah today on Twitter

    Sarah Holding @SimGuruSarah · 3h
    I just want to assure everyone that The Sims 4 is not delayed and that it will be shipping on Sep. 2 as planned.

    "Things change." :D
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top