March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Item You Would LIke to See @ the Store///Come see all great Ideas!

2...Next

Comments

• alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited June 2014
    A volleyball net for swimming pools. 5 years later and there's still next to nothing we can do while in the water.

Obama-Pointing-Down-600x374.gif

Screenshot-35.jpg

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:68066&categoryId=13177&section=UpSell

:lol: Sorry, I should have made myself clearer. I love the surfing station, along with the other pool objects we've been lucky enough to get, but I want more things that Sims can do together. In swimming pools they can only splash each other or have breath-holding contests. Something like a volleyball net would give two or more Sims something else to do other than interact with single-Sim objects.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hee hee! I understand! Group beach/water volleyball would be fun! :D
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hee hee! I understand! Group beach/water volleyball would be fun! :D

I agree! this would definitely be in my top 10 if not top 5 items I'd like to see.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited June 2014
    Catwalk! :)
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2014
    A simple request....this door
    eclectic-front-doors_zps22d7c2bf.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm still waiting for that bear skin rug!! :wink:
  • juicyredjuicyred Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2014
    I would love some more toddler and kid stuff. Like a tricycle for toddles to ride on, maybe not on the road but in the backyard. Maybe even those toddler cars that they can drive would be super cute. Have toddler and kids draw at a small kids size table with chairs then you can hang the picture on the fridge. Hula hoops, toddler pool and jump rope...there's never enough stuff for kids and toddlers...sorry i couldn't pick one but i just have so many ideas...
  • chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited June 2014
    Giant water slides :D

imagesNJA9DPGC_zpsd6653d4c.jpg
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited June 2014
    More toddler hair. So many simmers have to go to cc for their toddler hair just so all the toddlers in the neighborhood don't look just alike. (There is currently one kind of long hair for toddlers and it's that messy hair.) You could make more variety by giving the hair different parts and different textures. If you need some inspiritation, you can always think about the different traits and what parents with each of their traits would dress/comb their toddler's hair like. How many choices does a neat sim have, how many a slob? (Are there any off balance ponytails? Is their children's muddy facepaint? Lot's of choices with bangs, or few? What if you moved the part to off centered or zigzagged a little to show sloppiness in gathering the hair?) What choices of hairstyle does an evil parent have to dress their toddler in a disturbing way? (Little horn headbands?) What kind of little goody toe shoes choices? (Little halo headbands?) If the parents have curly hair, what kind of hair choices do the kids have that are curly? If the parents have extremely straight hair, what kind of choices do the kids have that are straight?

Please understand that toddlers do not have a lot of things they can do- they can't go outside and play in the dirt, they can't even play in the sand, or the snow- they can't even reach for something they can't use, they can't play with each other without the help of an activity table or a playpen, so at the moment, their primary purpose is to look cute. That's why I'm always so tempted to go find some cc for toddlers, but I'm pretty bad at loading things onto my computer and have a propensity to get viruses- I'd much rather have your team make safe cc for me to buy and put in my game than to have to try to learn all this stuff to download third party cc so that all the toddlers in the neighborhood do not look like they are carbon copies with different coloring.

So, what I'd like to see is some toddler hairs, wavy, straight, curly, with or without accessories. Please.
    edited June 2014
    The ability to be able to lock gates and doors on all of the residential lots you own (not just the primary one). It's not an item but it's very much needed.
    tumblr_m767n69liW1rsm2tu_zps15941ab0.gif

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited June 2014
    Quizeburio wrote:
    And tumblr_m767n69liW1rsm2tu_zps15941ab0.gif

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Racer889Racer889 Posts: 907 Member
    edited June 2014
    Those are all great Ideas. The one that stood out to me is:
    Quizeburio wrote:

They dont have those in a EP yet!?! :(
    hhhpk.gif Basketball ref Vogt!! Go A's, Raiders, and Vols!!!

Share and discuss ur fav TV shows and movies here: http://tinyurl.com/jwpjgx7
    #justiceforboggs! http://tinyurl.com/mnjvw9e