Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magic Gnome's Magical Treasure Park

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:

I was going to scatter the ordinary gnomes about but I was starting to worry about the amount of stuff I'd already put in there.

Oh I see, and we can always add them ourselves too. Awesome job KArritz. :thumbup:

I also remembered - I put some flamingos on the top level where the roller coaster goes through that water thing.

Sims can't walk around up there though because there is no way up - unless you transport them up. I think of the pink flamingos as gnomes because Sims can kick them. :D

RCGG00039.jpg
    image free hosting
  • EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh my that is something, so awesome and so much stuff on one lot to do LOL I love it

Eveebella
    edited June 2014
    Here's a couple of pictures of the area that I thought of as being for sports lovers - I even had ideas of calling it a gymnasium. But it doesn't have enough exercise equipment for that. :lol:

RCGG00040.jpg

RCGG00041.jpg

photo hosting sites
  • Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    edited June 2014
    Really love your Magical Treasure Park. So much to do and so much to see. I like the way you used all the sets from the Store and still have some space left. :wink: Rec'd. :thumbup:
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
    edited June 2014
    Puncky99 wrote:
    Really love your Magical Treasure Park. So much to do and so much to see. I like the way you used all the sets from the Store and still have some space left. :wink: Rec'd. :thumbup:

Thank you Puncky. Now I'm waiting to see what the store comes up with next to decide on what I will build next. :lol::lol:
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited June 2014
    I love your new pics, lovely stair cases, I don't think I have those ones, I do have the other ones. Your park is absolutely awesome :mrgreen:
    edited June 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    I love your new pics, lovely stair cases, I don't think I have those ones, I do have the other ones. Your park is absolutely awesome :mrgreen:

Thank you. That staircase goes all the way from the ground up to the roller coaster. I hope the game replaced the one I used with the one you have. I'm not sure where this one came from. I'll let you know if I find out. :D
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    Karritz wrote:

I was going to scatter the ordinary gnomes about but I was starting to worry about the amount of stuff I'd already put in there.

Oh I see, and we can always add them ourselves too. Awesome job KArritz. :thumbup:

I also remembered - I put some flamingos on the top level where the roller coaster goes through that water thing.

Sims can't walk around up there though because there is no way up - unless you transport them up. I think of the pink flamingos as gnomes because Sims can kick them. :D

RCGG00039.jpg
    image free hosting

How cool. I don't think I've ever noticed the huge sculptures before. Where are they from?

The only sims I actually transport are vampires, aliens, and witches (that I can think of at this moment). Although, when I transport vampires I pretend they turn into mist to quickly move where they need to go then bam. :P Every once in a while I'll transport other sims, but mostly just the few supernaturals that probably would in books.

Having the "sports" area of the park is fab. I love the wall climber. The only pc I haven't used is the tractor... :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    mcrudd wrote:

Thank you. That staircase goes all the way from the ground up to the roller coaster. I hope the game replaced the one I used with the one you have. I'm not sure where this one came from. I'll let you know if I find out. :D

It is the Riveting Staircase. It has a store icon on it, but I can't find any spiral staircases in the store. It must have come with a world or a venue, or one of those sets you get for pre-ordering, or something. I've looked through the items in a few of the recent worlds and venues but can't see it.

I think I vaguely recall getting it at around the same time as I got Into the Future. But it has a store icon on it so it can't be from the EP.

EDIT:
    Here's some pictures of the top level - where the Sims get onto the rollercoaster.

RCGG00042.jpg

RCGG00043.jpg

how to take a screenshot on a pc
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    Karritz wrote:
    mcrudd wrote:

It is the Riveting Staircase. It has a store icon on it, but I can't find any spiral staircases in the store. It must have come with a world or a venue, or one of those sets you get for pre-ordering, or something. I've looked through the items in a few of the recent worlds and venues but can't see it.

I think I vaguely recall getting it at around the same time as I got Into the Future. But it has a store icon on it so it can't be from the EP.

EDIT:
    Here's some pictures of the top level - where the Sims get onto the rollercoaster.

RCGG00042.jpg

RCGG00043.jpg

how to take a screenshot on a pc

EDIT again: I found out where it came from. It is in the Dark Industrial Set that came with Into the Future if you purchased it from Origin.
  • gypsy54gypsy54 Posts: 484 Member
    edited June 2014
    I love your new Park. You put so much into your builds, I have several others that you have built and I love every one of them :)

I am going to put it in Sunlit Tides, it will be perfect. Definitely rec'd.

I haven't been downloading from the exchange, except a few select builders that I know don't use CC. I know you play with none, so I love using your lots.
    edited June 2014
    gypsy54 wrote:
    I love your new Park. You put so much into your builds, I have several others that you have built and I love every one of them :)

I am going to put it in Sunlit Tides, it will be perfect. Definitely rec'd.

I haven't been downloading from the exchange, except a few select builders that I know don't use CC. I know you play with none, so I love using your lots.

It's nice to know you are having fun with them.

I don't have any CC. I've downloaded some builds from various people but they are still zipped in my Windows Downloads folder. When my new laptop arrives I will have 2 computers and can keep one of them just for exploring other people's work, but in the meantime I'm keeping them safely zipped. Except for the Festival lots the Sim Gurus made for us. But I thought they came from EA and should hopefully be good. :D
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    Karritz wrote:

RCGG00039.jpg
    image free hosting

How cool. I don't think I've ever noticed the huge sculptures before. Where are they from?

The only sims I actually transport are vampires, aliens, and witches (that I can think of at this moment). Although, when I transport vampires I pretend they turn into mist to quickly move where they need to go then bam. :P Every once in a while I'll transport other sims, but mostly just the few supernaturals that probably would in books.

Having the "sports" area of the park is fab. I love the wall climber. The only pc I haven't used is the tractor... :D

Those huge sculptures are called 'Destiny of Kelp' and are from Island Paradise. They look a bit like an anchor in the sculpture catalog in the game. They cost 3,450 Simoleans each.
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    EDIT again: I found out where it came from. It is in the Dark Industrial Set that came with Into the Future if you purchased it from Origin.

Hi, yip I don't have that one, I don't preorder through Origin. I love your park, thanks so much for it, and thanks for the lovely gifts, you are so kind :wink:
    edited June 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Karritz wrote:

Hi, yip I don't have that one, I don't preorder through Origin. I love your park, thanks so much for it, and thanks for the lovely gifts, you are so kind :wink:

Enjoy it all. I'll try to remember to use different stairs next time. :lol:

But I really like these ones. They have an industrial look to them. However it isn't much good if people end up downloading my lot and there are no Stairs. :lol:
  • garrison17garrison17 Posts: 362 Member
    edited June 2014
    Great job- Karritz its really beautiful!
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited June 2014
    :shock: WOWZA :shock: :shock: :shock:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is truly incredible, Karritz! It's one of the absolute best theme park lots I've seen yet and you are a master of them. Rec'd and downloaded, even though I've not even been playing TS3 lately (since I belatedly bought Sims Medieval on a Steam sale last week and have surprised myself by loving that way more than expected).
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited June 2014
    Beautiful and Recommended! I haven't been able to play in Sims 3 for a couple of weeks, can't wait to download the lot this weekend and get back into my game!
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited June 2014
    Awsoem.jpg
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited June 2014
    This lot is so going into my game! Thanks, Karritz! Downloaded and rec'd. :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    edited June 2014
    Love the room of mirrors, you are so clever :mrgreen: Won't give too much away, but what an awesome suprise, I am buys exploring the lot now :wink:
    edited June 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Love the room of mirrors, you are so clever :mrgreen: Won't give too much away, but what an awesome suprise, I am buys exploring the lot now :wink:

Glad you are having fun with it. :lol:

Would I be correct in assuming you have also found that elusive random magic gnome? :lol::lol:
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    mcrudd wrote:

Glad you are having fun with it. :lol:

Would I be correct in assuming you have also found that elusive random magic gnome? :lol::lol:

Yip I have indeed. I never expected the little adventure, it was a nice suprise :D
    edited June 2014
    I thought this might make your day, I shared it on your My page too :mrgreen:

Lgcsire.png
  • dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited June 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    I thought this might make your day, I shared it on your My page too :mrgreen:

Lgcsire.png

Too true. Karritz Rocks! :thumbup: