Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RELEASED: Wonderfields

Welcome to Wonderfields! This is the first world I've made and it took a really long time to finish. As far as I've tested it there are no problems, however if you find any major issues please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

The world is partially populated but what I've noticed is that when your first enter the world, the game won't let you choose one of the existing households to play, so you have to enter 'Edit Town' then go back to choose an active household and you'll be able to play one of the families that come with the world.
The second thing I tried to do but was unable, was to import Sim made paintings into the museum, as far as I can tell that is impossible so the museum will load empty frames.

For Wonderfields to run the way it was intended to, you will need all expansions and stuff packs but no Custom Content.

Here are some pics from Wonderfields, if you like what you see, you can download the world at:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8295507

overview1.jpg
overview2.jpg
overview3.jpg
museum.jpg
shops.jpg
city1.jpg
city2.jpg
city3.jpg
city4.jpg
city5.jpg
city6.jpg
houses1.jpg
houses2.jpg

Comments

• Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow, I can imagine it took you a long time to build. Your Lot's are all so different and you put so much detail into them. I can't get over how much detail looks to have been put in every lot, it's amazing.

For your first world you did a wonderful job, you have some amazing skills. I'm going to Download and test this in my game and post a few images. I also Recommended and I'm sure more people will stop in and take a look at your amazing world. :-)
  • KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2014
    Downloading now will put my sim in who gets a job in a new world and see what the sims ask her to add. This way I know it if will support a population burst and such. It is alway a problem when they all start having babies..lol
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    I put a few images up of my playing the World yesterday and linked to this post if anyone wants to see.

http://illyiannasblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/wonderfields/
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    edited July 2014
    At last, a world I can play that doesn't have loads of empty spaces and is accompanied by the words, there is lots of space for you to build your own lots. Thank you. I have moved all my Crumb family in and they are merrily attempting to create chaos as usual. Thanks again.