Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP!!! I need names for a world I am making

its gonna be a trailer trash town i need help with a name. Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Comments

• auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
    edited June 2014
    bump
    edited June 2014
    bump :lol:
  • Zach_BundyZach_Bundy Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited June 2014
    How about:

Hart County
    Dearns Junction
    Arapahoe Springs
    The Little Town of Anyhoo
    edited June 2014
    those are good but I think I''l name it Unpleasant View
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited June 2014

If you want authenticity, then I wouldn't go with that name. Often with towns that are low wealth and dirty, they give them nice names to make them sound better than they are. How about a native american tribe name followed by valley, or bay, or flats, or something like that?
    edited June 2014
    Ok then Bora Valley it is
  • Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited June 2014

It didn't offend me and although I am from Canada, I am half-Cree so I do think I have a right to an opinion. I believe there is a world called Arapaho something or another and I don't recall there being any protests, niac1234. As I've never seen niac1234 say a rude word to anyone in the years of posts, I am sure it was not meant for anyone to take offense :-)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bladeboy968bladeboy968 Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    Okay, well, we have more Indians than Canada, anyway. Also, don't you guys rely on our military to survive, having none of your own?

I'm half, too, and I'm offended. Here is why:

Wow really saying not to offend people yet you offended Canada who have a Counter-Terrorism Unit that is better tthan the SEALs
    edited June 2014

Actually I have been to lots of reserves Eswenraedself, my mother is from one....I believe niac1234 is Greek, so perhaps didn't understand the implications of what he said. Are you sure "you" have more Indians than Canada? I believe the American government killed more than ours did, and as for depending on your military, we don't have to cause we don't need to. We don't go around causing trouble and we are a Commonwealth Country so I would think we depend more on the UK.

I thought you were a supposed Mensa member, don't you have anything better to do than be rude? Why don't you put your supposed high IQ to good use, like go save the world or something?

Thanks bladeboy968 for noticing the hypocrisy....I've seen it before from this particular member... :roll: .

• LihtarukLihtaruk Posts: 271 Member
    edited June 2014
    This is her way to entertain herself, she is doing it to a lot of people- being rude. Comon EswenRaedself, I saw you couple times being nice, you can do it! :lol:
  • LihtarukLihtaruk Posts: 271 Member
    edited June 2014
    Give it a rest EswenRaedself. No one believes even one word you saying anymore. Everything you saying turns out as lies. Not even white ones. Do something else for change. Like are real actual world? You have good imagination, use it creatively.
  • FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm from Canada, and there's a reservation in my town. Half the homes run on propane for electricity, no garbage pick up, iffy cell service. It's trashy. Not every reservation is going to be nice, and not every reservation is going to be trashy. Depends on the area.

Also, it would make sense that America has more Natives, since it has, oh I dunno, a way bigger population? However, if you think we're strapped for Aboriginals, you'd be best to check some figures.

Sorry to OP for this thread getting so derailed.
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited June 2014
    niac1234 wrote:

If you want authenticity, then I wouldn't go with that name. Often with towns that are low wealth and dirty, they give them nice names to make them sound better than they are. How about a native american tribe name followed by valley, or bay, or flats, or something like that?

Way to offend American Indians. Hope you know, there are loads in the game and I'm sure they'll be chuffed to hear your suggestion.

For the record, the tribes are doing alright since the white man and Asians love to gamble their cash away.

When's the last time you visited a res in Blackhawk territory, Mr. Chi-town?

I am not offended. Many communities, rivers, mountains, and other terrains were named for the natives that lived in that area. Sioux City, Iowa and Mississippi River are a couple midwest examples.

Perhaps naming the community something bitter/sweet would be useful. Like, Sweetwater, Rustisprings, Split Oaks...could be fun matching descriptive words for a Community title.
    edited June 2014

I don't have the time frankly to waste planning an attack on you and had I been planning one, it appears that yes, I have won as I don't see anyone attacking me or accusing me of bad behaviour. I see a lot of negative comments about you though.

Canada has 700000 1st Nations people and a population of 31 million. The US has 5.2 million and a population of 318000 so you do have more, but there are more per capita here.

I won't 🐸🐸🐸🐸 your country as I believe there are good & bad people in all countries. You just go right ahead and keep up the verbal garbage that seems to spew from you mouth non-stop. You must have had a bad childhood to be such a bitter, mean person so I feel sorry for you really :(

And yes, sorry to auntmadi for participating in this, but you see the comments from the other posters about her. As I and they have said this is her typical behaviour.

• Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shadoza2 wrote:

I am not offended. Many communities, rivers, mountains, and other terrains were named for the natives that lived in that area. Sioux City, Iowa and Mississippi River are a couple midwest examples.

Perhaps naming the community something bitter/sweet would be useful. Like, Sweetwater, Rustisprings, Split Oaks...could be fun matching descriptive words for a Community title.

Really. You the guy who's using EA's web server space to house pictures for crappy world builders? I saw a share that suspiciously reminded me of your user name, Shadoza2. Does Shad0000 ring a bell? I am reporting this, BTW. You native? If so, the you're a traitor the the Nations.

Nice work proving, as I said, that you dipsticks sit around conspiring on how to start a flame war by trolling the forum. If my suspicion has merit, then you might be someone who actually does tech work for EA and boy, if I'm right and they find out, I can just imagine how ****** off they will be.

I'm Apache and we are mean. Remember Geronimo.

That is too funny. Enjoy your day. :lol: