Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder Mystery game. Game over Detectives.The Murderer has been revealed!!

12346...Next

Comments

• RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    You are SO my kinda person haha! :P I love that idea so much and would definitely take part in it too :mrgreen:

I wanted to take part in your Alice contest but I already had the world and I was away on holiday at the time too :lol:

I absolutely loved the entries you had for it though, goodness I want them all! :D

You can call me Teapot if you really want to haha!

Dunno why but I have the idea of 'Death by teacup' In my head now! haha :mrgreen::lol:
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    The sad thing is the world actually became two and monte vista was added as well. Im guessing that annoyed a lot of people. :(

Oh I'm sure that I will have more alice in wonderland comps..don't worry about that. Prizes won't be as grand though..simply cause i couldn't afford world each time but definitely sim points.

Yeah, they all did brilliantly. Worked so hard on every aspect. :)

Oh gosh you remember me of flower from bambi then..you can call me a flower if you want too. :)

i'll probably call you teapot here and here..I won't teapot you to death though. :)

Ok..so are we doing this then? A mystery teapot massacre then..would it be set to friends only? An actual game which would be limited to entries?
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2014
    A Mystery Teaparty massacre sounds like a great idea Flower and Teapot :lol:,

I love it :thumbup: :twisted:
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

edited June 2014
    What what? Who is flower? Oh and yeah I noticed the vorpal blade. :)

The nerd thread just kind of happened. :)

I will see what crazy Idea, I can come up with for the 500th post. :)
  • AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sounds like something fun to keep an eye out for then Shannen :)
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    Woah! Yes, I see lots of gifts were waiting for me on my return from work! Thanks to Charliimai for the gifts and also for doing such a creative mystery! I had tons of fun and would do it again in a heart beat. :mrgreen: 8)

Thanks to Aerlinniel for sharing, though I definitely wasn't expecting it! I appreciate all the caring people we have on this thread. It warms my heart! :mrgreen:

Thanks to Rosie, Aerlinniel & Shannen for being awesome partners of deduction! We couldn't have done it without each other. 8)

...and you are all cracking me up with your commentary. :lol::lol:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    Crazy Mad Hatter Tea party to murder mystery? That is awesome :)

Hey lovesstorms? I think I'm the one suppose to be saying thank you to you! :P

I had a lot of fun with you guys to! I love who done it games :D
    edited June 2014
    I think it's safe to say that we all would jump at the chance to do it again. :) I won't say that this style a game won't come up again but I'm currently in a sneaky mission with a friend at the moment so my thinking will be going into that first but this idea is going to be drafted up on the side..so be patient but it is coming soon. It will be an RSPV only game though..and yes you all are marked down as to send the invite. :) So start learning your Disney Alice in wonderland stuff. We shall probably leave Alice Liddell alone next time.

It was fun to work alongside you all and I made two great friends whilst doing so and that's brilliant. :) As for cracking you up..anywhere Miss Rosie goes she makes people laugh..so when you put her with The mad hat and the Cheshire cat it's wild and then you and Aer come into the loop..it's one big tea party.

We all have to get that tea set :)

edited June 2014
    Awesome, Shannen! Looking forward to it! :D If you need my email, it's in my about me section. :mrgreen:

All I've been doing tonight is catching up on all the stories I've not read in a long time. Thankfully, I've got my wishacy heir vote up. If you all get the chance, I'd love a vote from you. :mrgreen:Just go here and you'll see a synopsis of all the kids and their pictures as well. Thanks to all who can vote! It won't end until 6/30, so you have awhile. :lol:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    You didn't say which one I had to vote for so I voted for the who as a friend called Jelly bean, Im not sure if I chose the right one. :(

All I've done is forum and added touches to my latest build, so don't worry about it.

As for the contact..I will not need a email to send out the rspv but then after I will communicate that way. :)
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    You didn't say which one I had to vote for so I voted for the who as a friend called Jelly bean, Im not sure if I chose the right one. :(

All I've done is forum and added touches to my latest build, so don't worry about it.

As for the contact..I will not need a email to send out the rspv but then after I will communicate that way. :)

It doesn't really matter which one you vote for. :mrgreen: I don't have anything planned since that isn't how a wishacy works. I guess I do have a fav or two, but it's up to everyone else to vote. You did very well, though, as I do like Caitlin a lot! Thanks! :mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    Your welcome :)
    edited June 2014
    I voted - but for London. :P It sounds like an interesting and fun project!
    edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    I voted - but for London. :P It sounds like an interesting and fun project!

It is and I love it! London is pretty amazing...even if he's blue. :wink: It's been such a challenge to be creative based on what the sims do, but so much fun, too. :mrgreen: Thanks so much to both of you!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    I have to ask - WHY is he blue?
    edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    I have to ask - WHY is he blue?

Well, I don't want to give spoilers away, but you need to read 1.21 - The Unexpected to understand (and read my notes at the bottom to see what really happened in game). :mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    Aww Shannen that's cute of you to say I make people laugh, that's a wonderful thing. If I can make at least one person smile or laugh each day then I'm doing something right and it makes me happy in return :D

Oh and yea it totally reminded me of Flower too :P (I think that's your new lil nickname maybe?)

Cannot wait to see what you have in store for your lottery/contests etc.

Lovesstorms I voted for Lynelle Avery, she's so pretty! I just had to pick her as well when I saw her imaginary friend is called Wiggles, (that name makes my bf laugh so I had to choose her :P ). I love all their backstories and think whichever one wins will make a great wishacy heir :D

Have a great day everyone! :mrgreen:
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    Aww Shannen that's cute of you to say I make people laugh, that's a wonderful thing. If I can make at least one person smile or laugh each day then I'm doing something right and it makes me happy in return :D

Oh and yea it totally reminded me of Flower too :P (I think that's your new lil nickname maybe?)

Cannot wait to see what you have in store for your lottery/contests etc.

Lovesstorms I voted for Lynelle Avery, she's so pretty! I just had to pick her as well when I saw her imaginary friend is called Wiggles, (that name makes my bf laugh so I had to choose her :P ). I love all their backstories and think whichever one wins will make a great wishacy heir :D

Have a great day everyone! :mrgreen:

I agree, Rosie! I love making people laugh and putting smiles on their face. :) Thanks for voting! I appreciate any help! Surprisingly, I think the game gave it the name, but I don't remember. Glad it made your bf laugh, though. :) I agree, any of them will be awesome to follow. Have a great day! :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories