Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder Mystery game. Game over Detectives.The Murderer has been revealed!!

Comments

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    I wasn't trying to trick you but I appreciate you clearing the little bit up for me, I would never have thought of that. :)

I understand your curiosity I mean it would make any Dating show a Major failure if all the contestants knew each other. And Manjula a contestant with no interest in love :?
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

edited June 2014
    Charliimai wrote:
    Woah! Those two interviews were crazy! Wow! :shock:

In a good Helpful way I hope. :P

That has yet to be determined. :lol:

:lol::lol::mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Since we are not allowed to edit.

Min Xun Huang, I noticed that you was acting a little suspiciously, you seemed to be looking at something which perked my interest in your motives. Please tell me what your relationship was with the victim.
    :)

http://youtu.be/m4h7C-qUHHY
    cSXsPD.jpg

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    Charliimai wrote:
    Shannen wrote:
    Since we are not allowed to edit.

Min Xun Huang, I noticed that you was acting a little suspiciously, you seemed to be looking at something which perked my interest in your motives. Please tell me what your relationship was with the victim.
    :)

http://youtu.be/m4h7C-qUHHY

Wow! Three "woah's" from me in a day. :shock: Lots of thinking to do. :mrgreen:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    My question is to Manjula or should I say Naraja Dillka...

If you're trying to run away and hide why would you choose to appear on a reality TV show knowing that thousands of people would see you and possibly recognise you?

Sorry I'm a tad later than I planned, was out all evening and didn't get home til later :P
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    :) Yeah Charlii, that would have been rather weird. I don't know where I stand with my suspect at the moment so I say that I am to sleep on it and see how I get on with my brain tomorrow..well later today.

Lovestorms, Same here, this is rather difficult..I am loving this game. :)

Rosie, I hope you have a good day. :)
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    My question is to Manjula or should I say Naraja Dillka...

If you're trying to run away and hide why would you choose to appear on a reality TV show knowing that thousands of people would see you and possibly recognise you?

http://youtu.be/jfGnYZWIoUo
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014

Based on your deductions the murderer is....

cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Ok I'm voting for Min Xun. :)

I was thinking how funny it would be if it turned out that Baako just faked his own death..I know how daft it sounds, you don't have to tell me. :)
    edited June 2014
    I think the murderer is Bizee *****. She's starting to be suspicious to me. I feel Min being the murder may be too easy, but I am probably wrong. :hunf: Everyone else seems innocent right now.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Ok I'm voting for Min Xun. :)

I was thinking how funny it would be if it turned out that Baako just faked his own death..I know how daft it sounds, you don't have to tell me. :)

It was quite clearly an accident.:-o He Slipped on a spilt cocktail at the buffet table fell on the carving knife staggered to the pool and fell in! :lol:

Joke!!! :lol:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    I think Bizee is too easy..if it's not Min then I have one more suspect in mind before I am baffled.

Oh Charlii! If he is now in sim heaven then sure I'm going to take your word for it..However, he seems the type to pull a fast one considering he doesn't have a good past history. :)
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    I think Bizee is too easy..if it's not Min then I have one more suspect in mind before I am baffled.

Oh Charlii! If he is now in sim heaven then sure I'm going to take your word for it..However, he seems the type to pull a fast one considering he doesn't have a good past history. :)

Not sure he's in sim heaven. Me thinks he went in the other direction. I mean between the Adultery and Attempted murder. I don't think he'd be welcome :twisted:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    I think the murder is Biz-ee B.ooty. I got distracted yesterday, but I think it has something to do with what she said, that she thought she recognized the victim. I think she remembers from where and she was worried he would interfere with her attempt at a rise to fame so she killed him.
    edited June 2014
    I think the murderer is Manjula/Naraja Dillka. Just because her innocent sounding story seems to have gaps in it and just doesn't make sense. I think Baako found out the truth about her and was threatening to reveal her or something along those lines.
    edited June 2014
    Congratulation's Detectives the Murderer Has Been Un Masked. so one or More of you has Won the Game. Well done to All of you this game has been a lot of fun to host and that is due to you the players. Thank you for making my first contest a success. :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Charliimai wrote:
    Congratulation's Detectives the Murderer Has Been Un Masked. so one or More of you has Won the Game. Well done to All of you this game has been a lot of fun to host and that is due to you the players. Thank you for making my first contest a success. :mrgreen:

Yay!! This was so much fun! Looking forward to seeing who the murderer is and why they killed Baako. :mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    The Murderer is .... Biz-ee B.ooty.

:mrgreen: 1st prize- (500sp)lovesstorms (given to Aerlinniel) :mrgreen:
    2nd prize- (250sp) + (500sp gifted by lovesstorms)Aerlinniel

The remaining Sp will be split between the other detectives so
    100sp - Shannen (given to RosieFluxx) :mrgreen:
    100sp + (100sp gifted by shannen)- RosieFluxx

So you are All winners :D

The prizes will be awarded As soon as you let me know what you would like me to do with your prize.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    And as promised here is my plot sheet, Hope it answers any question you may have. :wink:

Murder mystery game

Ideas and info
    Characters...
    1. Baako Nyarai Afolayan (the victim) A young African Out of work Actor, has many enemies within the house was seen arguing with each of the other contestants the night he came to his grisly end.

2. Min Xun Huang (contestant) 25 year old Telesales operater for an Energy company. Looking for love after a bitter divorce (husband was caught in the act cheating on her with another woman). turns out Baako is the Ex husband she went back to her maiden name after divorce she is shocked to discover baako is a contestant as is the woman she caught him cheating with a year ago. Angry and feeling humiliated will she be the one to wipe the smile off his face.

3. Sage Riverstone (Contestant)- Aging Drag queen Sage never reveals her age or her Boy name as it will spoil the illusion , Looking for the love and acceptance she never found during her ?? years. Showstopping flamboyant and Fishy she hopes to win the heart of the nation and the other contestants and finally find true love. She also Argues with Baako during the pool party after he offends her by calling her a dreadful unrepeatable word when her tuck comes undone and it touches his neck (Sage was on Baako's Shoulders) during a game of Chicken ( you need 4 people to play. You have to sit on some ones shoulders and then another person sits on another persons shoulders. Then the two on top push each other around and the people on the bottom have to keep there balance.The first person to fall off loses.)

4.Sergio Salazar (contestant)- 33 year old unemployed man. Looking for love on the show still living with parents as his father has been unwell and he cares for them both. Not a very exciting life so unable to find a lady to settle down with. In truth sergio is actually a reporter who on learning Lola Charles had applied to be on the show made up this alias and got himself picked to join this contest. Always dirt digging the expose he plans to write on her will put him on the map. that is until Someone overhears him talking to his editor on the phone and finds himself on the wrong side of a blackmailer named Baako.

5.Lola Charles(contestant)- A rich old Actress she prefer the term Classic actress. Looking for husband number 7 (Whats love got to do with it??) althougth she is really only on the show to propel herself back into the limelight and win back some adoring fans as she has missed the adoration she once had. Lola has been having a secret affair with Baako for little over a year and a half and since his divorce has been paying for his extravagant lifestyle, bills,cars, rent and prior to arriving in the competition house learnt that Baako had added belladonna berries to her favourite decanted sherry in a bid to become sole beneficiary to her fortune (He had persuaded her to change her will so her would gain everything on her death). Age 75 Blinded by love She's willing to forgive him. and believes he was forced to do it.

6. Robert Waterman Rose. (contestant) A reserved English Older Gentleman a confirmed batchelor all his 61 years. his friend and family always believed he was gay but he was just in love with an unobtainable woman. and would not settle for anything less than the woman of his dreams. At 61 he would like to experience romance before it's too late. At age 14 he set eyes on the woman of his dreams actress Lola Charles in her late 20's she was a bombshell and the most popular actress of the silver screen. he became an obsessed fan (a crazy but Harmless stalker) He has followed her from a distance ever since. he also discovered Baako's deception and Wanted to protect lola but since he lacks any confidence only do so from a distance. Hence his presence on the show.

7.Manjula Misra (contestant)- Non english speaking Asian lady. She has made no secret of the fact she is only participating for the prize money and is not interested in finding love whatsoever. her real name is Naraja Dillka She is actually using the Stolen the identity of Manjula Misra she bought the ID from a friend of her Cousin as she was desperate to escape the misery of an arranged marriage with a man 30 years her senior whom she had never met. Her motive for the Baako murder is that during the pool party he propositioned her but with the language barrier she didnt understand so he forcefully kissed her, she slapped him and threatened him. But did she return to the pool to finish him off.

8.Biz-ee *****(Murderer) An aspiring ****** trying to get exposure and her 15 minutes of fame in the hopes it will kick start her career. The youngest in the house she is only 18. Always Singing/rapping to herself with her headphones permanently attached to her ears. She suffered a traumatic event 2 years ago when out with her twin on their 16th birthday,While waiting at a bus stop a man in a drug induced daze walked towards them and pushed her brother into the path of the oncoming trafiic he was hit by a bus and died 20 minutes later (just as the ambulance arrived) The man was never brought to justice as he could not be found after the incident but Biz- ee never forgot his smiling face as he pushed past her into the crowd. she was devestated when she walked into the house and saw that same smiling face Mocking her. She confronts him but he continues to deny it only fueling her anger and distress eventually she snaps and spotting her opportunity she takes some rubber gloves and a knife from the kitchen sneaks up behind him and plunges the Knife into his head ( he is sitting at the pool edge) he slides into the pool. She Disposes of the gloves and returns to her room.
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Nice!! I only suspected her because in my notes I had written that she had an argument with Baako. However, I never asked about her argument. So I looked at everyone else's questions and noticed that none of us had asked about her fight with him later. So, just thought I'd take a guess about a suspect that was not questioned for that specific incident. Also, she seemed a little hostile in the interview. So, I thought I'd take a guess. :)

I'd love for you to give my points to Aerlinniel. Again this was lots of fun & I'm glad I was a part of it! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    Nice!! I only suspected her because in my notes I had written that she had an argument with Baako. However, I never asked about her argument. So I looked at everyone else's questions and noticed that none of us had asked about her fight with him later. So, just thought I'd take a guess about a suspect that was not questioned for that specific incident. Also, she seemed a little hostile in the interview. So, I thought I'd take a guess. :)

I'd love for you to give my points to . Again this was lots of fun & I'm glad I was a part of it! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Good job and Thank you so much for taking part the game is only as good as it's players and you were all fantastic, I'm glad you were part of it too. 8)
    I will add your Winnings to Aerlinniel's prize.
    :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    :o THANK YOU lovesstorms! Thats really really kind of you!

I'm sorta amused - she was the fist one I suspected but then I got side tracked. I'm really impressed by how you managed to link all the suspects (though I will say that the producers were really bad at screening their contestants :P) I'm at work but I'll sort out what to do with my prize once I get home. Thank you for hosting Charliimai I had a lot of fun with this :D
    edited June 2014
    Aww congrats guys! :mrgreen:

As per usual I think I over complicated things in my head :lol: Was great fun playing though!

Charliimai, I really loved how you set up the lil interview videos, I've not seen anyone really do that before so was a nice touch :D I also enjoyed all the suspects lil back stories and links to each other. Well done!

I look forward to any future contests you may do.

Oh 100sp... that's so kind of you! :D

Could I please have #26. Love Seat Retreat on my WL please http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=RosieFluxx

Thank you very much!
    You've been a marvellous host :mrgreen:
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    Aww congrats guys! :mrgreen:

As per usual I think I over complicated things in my head :lol: Was great fun playing though!

Charliimai, I really loved how you set up the lil interview videos, I've not seen anyone really do that before so was a nice touch :D I also enjoyed all the suspects lil back stories and links to each other. Well done!

I look forward to any future contests you may do.

Oh 100sp... that's so kind of you! :D

Could I please have #26. Love Seat Retreat on my WL please http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=RosieFluxx

Thank you very much!
    You've been a marvellous host :mrgreen:

Thank you sooooo much for the wonderful comments, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. You have been gifted :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    :o THANK YOU lovesstorms! Thats really really kind of you!

I'm sorta amused - she was the fist one I suspected but then I got side tracked. I'm really impressed by how you managed to link all the suspects (though I will say that the producers were really bad at screening their contestants :P) I'm at work but I'll sort out what to do with my prize once I get home. Thank you for hosting Charliimai I had a lot of fun with this :D

Glad you had fun, :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg