Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something has me a bit confused, can someone help me figure this out?

I am playing a young adult female, to be more precise I'm playing Bebe Heart from Sunset Valley. I saved her to CAS as a teen, and then turned her into a young adult and placed her in Bridgeport.

She is at the point in her life now that she is wanting a family, and she became romantically involved with a guy by the name of Beau. She asked him if he was involved with anyone and he told her no. Well one thing led to another, and she kind of ended up causing the baby chimes to play. So in a few days she is going to be a mommy.

It was time to see about getting her and Beau into a steady relationship, but the ask to go steady was not there, but there was an option for her to ask him to Break up with Marie, or what ever her name is. Before she even got romantic with Beau she asked him if he was involved with anyone, and he told her that he was not.

Now the other woman was also at the same location where this all happened, and yes Beau agreed it was time to end things with Marie. He did tell Bebe that Marie might be upset with her for this. Usually at this point Bebe should have gained an enemy, but she did not. She still does not know who this Marie is, but at the moment this should have happened, Bebe did gain two more relationships, Vladimir and Caroline, they are now strangers to Bebe.

Does anyone know why or how Beau was not involved with Marie, but to move forward with this other relationship that he had to Break it off with a woman who he is not involved with as far as going steady, engaged, or married?

I hope this was not too confusing.

I'm not sure how, but Vladimir just sent her a love letter and a gift in the mail. She has not met this person.

Comments

• Options
    spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    edited June 2014
    Im not sure but it might have something to do with using CAS and then moving Her to another town, I had some issue's with a Sim I am playing after moving them to a new town also. I just played it out.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    Vladimir is most likely your personal stalker. :P

I get tons of gifts from strangers all the time - expensive ones too. I sell them for simoleons. <3

Beau is technically involved in three romantic interests, which were in his household in Bridgeport. His romantic interests at the start of the game are Lily-Bo Chique, Marina Prattle (She may be the Marie), and Bianca Rubble.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited June 2014
    How much time passed from Bebe asking him if he was single, and he said no, until you tried to get them going steady and she had to ask him to break up with Marina? Even if a townie sim has become romantically involved with your sim, they may still start going steady with someone else very soon after their romantic involvement with your sim. They tend to all be cheaters.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited June 2014
    IreneSwift :lol::lol::lol: Yes, they are all cheaters! I have the relationship mod from NRaas and there is no singles available it seems. I use to play regular and nobody was married, everyone wanted my sim, etc. With relationship mod, as soon as I start a world it starts popping up all the info about everyone getting together, then baby right away. I hated it when Matthew Hamming got with someone because he was the one I always went for in that game. BUT, I love the mod and finding out who is with who (who never was in the non-mod game),who is arguing, who is having a baby, another baby, and another baby.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited June 2014
    You can reserve a townie sim to be your sim's future spouse, and prevent them from getting involved with anyone else, with NRaas Story Progression, using the Arranged Marriage: Sim option. I think you need the relationship module for that, though. You can also prevent that sim from ever cheating on your sim, either before or after meeting her. Or, if you're not sure who you want your sim to marry, you can use a caste to prevent any of the ones you're thinking of choosing from, from becoming involved with anyone until you've decided on one. I've done all of these things, and they work very well.
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited June 2014
    colton147 wrote:
    Beau is technically involved in three romantic interests, which were in his household in Bridgeport. His romantic interests at the start of the game are Lily-Bo Chique, Marina Prattle (She may be the Marie), and Bianca Rubble.

I had a sim get involved with Bianca once. They even got engaged. When she inevitably cheated on him, and he was working through that five-day Betrayed moodlet, Marina started throwing herself at him.

Sorry, toots; this guy is not dipping into the poisoned well that is your household a second time. He's Unlucky, not stupid. :lol: