Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦NEW WORLD - New Warsaw City - WITH TIME SQUARE filled with flashing lights :) ✦ DOWNLOAD NOW !

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    AmyavaAmyava Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Dawid9089 wrote:
    Eveliien wrote:
    I just started the game and the world looks amazing!!
    But the first thing I noticed was that the custom content you used for your sims doesn't show up :( Is there a way to fix this? I hope so!

So my simmies basically look like this:

02kd.jpg

Oh my gosh >.> Yes i believe i do. Will upload a serties of custom sims i used on the wrbsite tomorrow :)

Several of my Sims also look like this... Where could I find the custom Sims you uploaded?
  • Options
    Blondie83687Blondie83687 Posts: 55 Member
    edited January 2014
    Absolutely love it!! Just installed fixing to play!! :D
  • Options
    Dawid9089Dawid9089 Posts: 413 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Amyava wrote:
    Dawid9089 wrote:
    Eveliien wrote:
    I just started the game and the world looks amazing!!
    But the first thing I noticed was that the custom content you used for your sims doesn't show up :( Is there a way to fix this? I hope so!

So my simmies basically look like this:

02kd.jpg

Oh my gosh >.> Yes i believe i do. Will upload a serties of custom sims i used on the wrbsite tomorrow :)

Several of my Sims also look like this... Where could I find the custom Sims you uploaded?

Sadly Ive lost the all custom sims ive used. I would suggest replacing them with any from the game. Sorry for the in convince
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Absolutely love it!! Just installed fixing to play!! :D

Share Some pictures :D ! Hope u have all the FUN ! :D
  • Options
    Barbie430Barbie430 Posts: 97 Member
    edited February 2014
    I really love the look of this city but i don't know if my ( very temperamental) laptop will crash because of the site that i have to download it from. Can you PLEASE upload this to the exchange? I will most certainly download it! I really really like the way it looks and I've been looking for a world like this for FOREVER! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    azul662azul662 Posts: 222 Member
    edited February 2014
    Dawid9089 wrote:
    -Hzu- wrote:
    Discovered a bug in the apartments. I had my Sim 'Go Home' but he went into the dark room in the apartment instead, which is not his house. It's a dark, empty room, with nothing inside. I believe those rooms are bugged, and are supposed to be the other residents' rooms.

tl;dr: Doors in apartments are bugged.

Didnt heard about this bug before. Its usually problem with the launcher instalation. Reinstal the world maybe. And if the DARK room thingie appears just type in '' Testingcheatsenabled true'' then ' buy debug'' and then look for a silver ball called HIDDEN ROOM and place in the dark room. :)

Don't you have to type "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false" in order to place something in the apartment complex that's not within in sim's apartment?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Barbie430 wrote:
    I really love the look of this city but i don't know if my ( very temperamental) laptop will crash because of the site that i have to download it from. Can you PLEASE upload this to the exchange? I will most certainly download it! I really really like the way it looks and I've been looking for a world like this for FOREVER! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sadly I tried but the exchange doesnt let me :(
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    azul662 wrote:
    Dawid9089 wrote:
    -Hzu- wrote:
    Discovered a bug in the apartments. I had my Sim 'Go Home' but he went into the dark room in the apartment instead, which is not his house. It's a dark, empty room, with nothing inside. I believe those rooms are bugged, and are supposed to be the other residents' rooms.

tl;dr: Doors in apartments are bugged.

Didnt heard about this bug before. Its usually problem with the launcher instalation. Reinstal the world maybe. And if the DARK room thingie appears just type in '' Testingcheatsenabled true'' then ' buy debug'' and then look for a silver ball called HIDDEN ROOM and place in the dark room. :)

Don't you have to type "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false" in order to place something in the apartment complex that's not within in sim's apartment?

Yeah that too :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2014
    I really really want to download this, but I have a fear I'll fry my graphics card lol.This world is stunning!
  • Options
    EmperorsRevengeEmperorsRevenge Posts: 28 New Member
    edited March 2014
    FANTASTIC. Just FANTASTIC. I love the lights, decor and the theme of the world, everything looks amazing. Also I must tell you that it gave me a lot of inspiration. I really want to download it, but so sad that I don't have the Pets EP :(
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    FANTASTIC. Just FANTASTIC. I love the lights, decor and the theme of the world, everything looks amazing. Also I must tell you that it gave me a lot of inspiration. I really want to download it, but so sad that I don't have the Pets EP :(

I qute think it still would work. Only 2 lots from PEts were used those will dissapear then I believe. :) But it will still work
  • Options
    DijanaMenatasDijanaMenatas Posts: 624 Member
    edited April 2014
    I keep wanting to look into this world, but is there a list somewhere of requirements? I see on the first post you have further details on facebook, but I usually check here on my work pc and facebook is blocked on here ):

I also hear it can be laggy. I have a pretty strong gaming computer, visual stuff doesnt lag me much if thats what it is, and not routing issues. This stuff might have been answered but I only have 20 mins before work starts and dont want to read through nearly 30 pages :p

The pictures do look amazing though, I especially like the beach areas
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited April 2014
    That world looks great. Does it have any custom content in it?
  • Options
    IrsseIrsse Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    I've been looking for a huge modern city with some variety for quite a while now and have no idea how I managed to miss this one. What it lacks in polish (pun not intended) in some areas it makes up for in just looking simply awesome. Surely the best looking custom world I've seen.

By lacking polish I mean the blue void behind the Hollawood Hills and billboard placement in some places looks a little out of place. Not a huge fan of those overused Showtime buildings on the beach island either but I can always replace some of them.

I appreciate your work, keep it up!
  • Options
    BaeDeeBaeDee Posts: 8
    edited May 2014
    It's very late, and I rly don't wanna go through all these pages to find the answer.

I have all of the packs, except pets. I would get pets, but I am low on funds till next month.

I absolutely love this world.

Will this still run smoothly without the pack PETS?

I don't rly see why it needs pets, but, ehh.

Anyone just wanna answer this real quick? Will it have any set backs if I download it without having pets? :cry:

Alls I had to do is look back one page and see the answer. xD silly me.

yay~ ty
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited May 2014
    Okay I answered my own question with custard, looks like this has quite a lot of CC so I won't be installing alas, but good job on the world it looks great.
  • Options
    youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    edited June 2014
    I have everything BUT showtime... will this still work?
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • Options
    Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    It should still work, the objects from those packs will simply not be there or be replaced by something else.
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi, I just downloaded the world, and the populated world file. On your site it says the instructions on what to do with the file will be in the folder but I don't see any? Where, and what files to I place in order to populate the world? thanks so much it looks fantastic!
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    beautifulabusebeautifulabuse Posts: 27
    edited July 2014
    Hi!
    So I downloaded the population pack, put it in the correct folder,
    and then download the Winrar package and put it in my saves folder, and I went to go play it, it shows up in my list of saved games in game, but it won't let me click the play button?
    It's just grey :(
    It also won't allow me to start a new game in Warsaw City because it won't show up in the drop down menu of the cities I can choose from.

Let me know if there's a fix to this or if I did something wrong!

Also AWESOME JOB ON IT MAN! :D