Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder Mystery game. Game over Detectives.The Murderer has been revealed!!

Comments

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2014
    Char :D You're doing so well with this!! I'm popping my head in every once in a while to nose lol. Glad you're having fun with it!! Good luck to y'all that entered!! Have a blast! :thumbup:
    2csa1c1.gif
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

edited June 2014
    I have Decided to go ahead and continue the game, Detective Luke2153 seems to be MIA (I have left a msg on his my page but as he is yet to respond I will give him till tomorrow(if the Murderer hasn't been found by then!), before withdrawing him from the case)

For everyone else:
    Based on your deductions the murderer is....

(Time to make your first guess)
    cSXsPD.jpg

• AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hmm. So far we've seen three good suspects each with their own motive.

I'm going to have to guess Lola Charles at this point though.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    I think Lola sent Robert a text to kill Baako. I think she knows Robert loves him and she's mad at Baako. Baako's out for a good time and Lola think he's going to marry her. She got super mad when he broke it off and so she asked Robert to kill him for her. :shock:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    I knew it! Robert was standing behind Lola like some creepy stalker..he killed Baako! He did it to have Lola all to himself.

Haha, I don't trust him what so ever. Lola seems off but Biz-ee is acting similar to how I would if it happened and I was innocent. As for Manjula..well the last time some guy touched me, he was on the receiving end of pain so..I can't suspect her.

One think that I fount weird is Min Xun was staring at something on the ceiling for ages and I though..what on earth are you looking at, a knife but then Robert over shadowed that with his creepiness.
  • RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    I think at this moment in time I'm gonna say that Lola killed Baako, and is trying to pin in on Robert, who is clearly madly in love with her (emphasis on the MAD!) :lol:
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
    edited June 2014
    Hi Aerlinniel, lovesstorms, Shannen and RosieFluxx. Great Guesses you Have discovered Some Motives, But unfortunately This time No-one has discovered The Murderer. You have ruled out 2 of the suspects who are now free to leave. Although Robert will only be going as far as the Nearest institution to be Assessed.

I love that you have Written your reasons behind your guesses :mrgreen: I think I may post my plot sheet at the end of the game( if you guys are interested it will be fun to see who came closest with Reasons/motives)

You may now post your next question.
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Dang...however, I kind of figured it was all a little too easy. Will post my next question later tonight. I think this is a lot of fun! :mrgreen: Almost like mafia, but not at the same time. :lol:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    lovesstorms Glad your having fun (I must confess Me too) :lol:.

Never played Mafia before though so I can't compare it always seemed a little confusing to me. I think I may have to give one a try. :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    You are doing well this this comp, I'm a little 'head tilted' about Robert but in a way, I'm glad I was wrong because this game will last longer.

lovestorms, if this is like a mafia then I will have a blast. I've never played mafia but i am in the list for an upcoming on so I'm nervous but excited.

I will have my question up in a while. :)
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    I'm a little 'head tilted' about Robert ,

I was going to post at the end of the game but I guess it's easier to do with each suspect once they're eliminated (As long as it doesn't give clues to any of the other suspects motives) 8)

Robert Waterman Rose. (contestant) A reserved English Older Gentleman a confirmed batchelor all his 61 years. his friend and family always believed he was gay but he was just in love with an unobtainable woman. and would not settle for anything less than the woman of his dreams. At 61 he would like to experience romance before it's too late. At age 14 he set eyes on the woman of his dreams actress Lola Charles in her late 20's she was a bombshell and the most popular actress of the silver screen. he became an obsessed fan (a crazy but Harmless stalker) He has followed her from a distance ever since. he also discovered Baako's deception and Wanted to protect lola but since he lacks any confidence can only do so from a distance. Hence his presence on the show.

5.Lola Charles(contestant)- A rich old Actress she prefer the term Classic actress. Looking for husband number 7 (Whats love got to do with it??) althougth she is really only on the show to propel herself back into the limelight and win back some adoring fans as she has missed the adoration she once had. Lola has been having a secret affair with Baako for little over a year and a half and has been paying for his extravagant lifestyle, bills, cars, rent and prior to arriving in the competition house learnt that Baako had added belladonna berries to her favourite decanted sherry in a bid to become sole beneficiary to her fortune (He had persuaded her to change her will so her would gain everything on her death). Age 75 Blinded by love She's Angry and upset but is willing to forgive him and believes he was forced to do it.

Hope this explains a little about the characters and their reason for/or not committing the crime.
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    I like your explanation as to why the previous suspects weren't the real killer.

So, I have a question for you, Charliimai. The question can be about anything, right? It doesn't have to do with any of the video clips, right?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    I think I will wait until Lovestorms question as been answered as I am also curious. :)
  • AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm glad I was wrong as I was worried this was going to be short. Hmmm, interesting question Lovestorms. I'll have to ask my question now as I'm going to be out all of tomorrow, so why not try one of those who we haven't heard from?

Question is for Sage Riverstone: Please describe your interactions with the victim while in the house.
    edited June 2014
    I like your explanation as to why the previous suspects weren't the real killer.

So, I have a question for you, Charliimai. The question can be about anything, right? It doesn't have to do with any of the video clips, right?

The clips were just extra information for you. So you can ask pretty much anything (except of course, Are you the murderer? for obvious reasons)
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    This question is to Manjula.

During the day, I noticed you were conversing with Sage. You gave her a high five and seemed to be having a good conversation for a time. However, she suddenly left and you seemed very upset, even crying. Could you please tell us what the conversation was about that led you to cry?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    Forgot to post this at the start of the game it is the Information from the youtube unedited footage on day 1 in the house as it informs that some footage is missing so other interactions may not be seen. your question should not be based only on the video clips or other footage. Part1 of the Murder mystery game case files. The unedited video from the film crew of the time up until the murder took place. some of the film has been reported missing due to adverse weather conditions damaging the film. Worth a look!!(if your playing the game although not essential as a summary of the statements taken on the day will be posted on the Thread) Interview Recordings will also be posted on youtube. Good Luck Detectives!

cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Sorry it took me so long to post video's.

Aerlinniel wrote:
    I'm glad I was wrong as I was worried this was going to be short. Hmmm, interesting question Lovestorms. I'll have to ask my question now as I'm going to be out all of tomorrow, so why not try one of those who we haven't heard from?

Question is for Sage Riverstone: Please describe your interactions with the victim while in the house.

http://youtu.be/nnvIT65vNOc

This question is to Manjula.

During the day, I noticed you were conversing with Sage. You gave her a high five and seemed to be having a good conversation for a time. However, she suddenly left and you seemed very upset, even crying. Could you please tell us what the conversation was about that led you to cry?

http://youtu.be/7j77UVzb6uU

So just waiting for 2 more questions and answers as Luke has now officially been removed from the case. :(
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Woah! Those two interviews were crazy! Wow! :shock:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    Just trying to think of a question Charlii (Can I call you that?)

I am still here and taking part.. :)
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Just trying to think of a question Charlii (Can I call you that?)

I am still here and taking part.. :)

I understand it's hard thinking up a question that's just right although To be honest you have all been brilliant so far :P

I'm happy with Charlii, I go by that sometime in RL :D

In a good Helpful way I hope. :P
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Since we are not allowed to edit.

Min Xun Huang, I noticed that you was acting a little suspiciously, you seemed to be looking at something which perked my interest in your motives. Please tell me what your relationship was with the victim.

--
    ..I'm not suggesting the relationships was anything than platonic but hey, it there was we might find out. Also just a little question to you Charlii, how come they all seem to know each other if it was a dating show gone wrong..small town? Its not a knock to the contest, you know I would never do that but it too perked my interest. :)
    edited June 2014
    some of them do seem to know each other but the producers of the show were unaware of their connections to each other, for example Robert was a stalker not even Lola was aware of his connection to her, Lola and Baako's Relationship was a secret And no-one would really put them together (Such an unlikely couple) as for any other possible connections I cannot comment at this time :lol:

cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    I wasn't trying to trick you but I appreciate you clearing the little bit up for me, I would never have thought of that. :)

edited June 2014
    Charliimai wrote:

In a good Helpful way I hope. :P

That has yet to be determined. :lol:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories