Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Wonder What June Brings, Updated Tuesday June 3, 2014

Comments

• pepperw1pepperw1 Posts: 487 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to pop in and wish all you fathers out there a very happy Fathers Day. Waves and hugs to all.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Karritz wrote:
    Kate - I love what your son is doing. That big tent looks interesting with all the little round tents coming off it.

Here is a daylight pic of my lot from another angle.

RCGG00003.jpg

It is lovely Karritz :) You are a very talented creator my dear - well done you! :D :thumbup: (ノ^‿^)ノ *ɧυɢѕ*
    This is a very nice looking fair Karritz.
    Kate My Dear, the fair that your son is currently working on is very nice too. :wink::D
    Thank you my lovely! I hope he does not take too long to finish this *fingers crossed*
    (/^∗^)/ ♥ \(^‿^\) *ℓσνє, kɪѕѕєѕ αη∂ ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Karritz wrote:
    Kate - I love what your son is doing. That big tent looks interesting with all the little round tents coming off it.

RCGG00003.jpg

It is lovely Karritz :) You are a very talented creator my dear - well done you! :D :thumbup: (ノ^‿^)ノ *ɧυɢѕ*
    Kate My Dear, the fair that your son is currently working on is very nice too. :wink::D
    Thank you my lovely! I hope he does not take too long to finish this *fingers crossed*
    I do too My Love, but it's more important that he sticks with it. So he can finish the build. To many of us start to build something in the game, but never finish it. Me included, I can't even begin to count how many times that I had started to build something in the game and never finish it. :wink::D
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Karritz wrote:

RCGG00003.jpg

I do too My Love, but it's more important that he sticks with it. So he can finish the build. To many of us start to build something in the game, but never finish it. Me included, I can't even begin to count how many times that I had started to build something in the game and never finish it. :wink::D
    Oh he will complete it, he is simply limited with his spare time as he is super busy with school, choir and work at present :) He enjoys simming and creating lots, but he is finding it frustrating trying to make time to play :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Karritz wrote:

RCGG00003.jpg

Oh he will complete it, he is simply limited with his spare time as he is super busy with school, choir and work at present :) He enjoys simming and creating lots, but he is finding it frustrating trying to make time to play :lol:
    I know exactly how he feels when he gets frustrated over trying to find time to actually play the game. I had felt that way too, when trying to find the time to play the game. But now talking to you is my new passion. *LOVE, HUGS, AND KISSES MY LOVE!* :wink: 8)
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    I know exactly how he feels when he gets frustrated over trying to find time to actually play the game. I had felt that way too, when trying to find the time to play the game. But now talking to you is my new passion. *LOVE, HUGS, AND KISSES MY LOVE!* :wink: 8)
    He plans to continue working on it tonight :)
    Check your page my lovely, I have replied to your message :)
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    I just did My Love, and I have left you two new messages on your page. About that link to the pic that you had posted on our pages. I can't click on that link from our pages My Love. Is that pic something that you can post here, or provide a link that I can click on here? Is it something a little more private? :wink::D
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    I just did My Love, and I have left you two new messages on your page. About that link to the pic that you had posted on our pages. I can't click on that link from our pages My Love. Is that pic something that you can post here, or provide a link that I can click on here? Is it something a little more private? :wink::D
    Private?! :lol: It is just me saying 'Hello' :wink:
    Just type the link I gave you into the search bar of a new internet page. I have it set to 'viewable by public' :)
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Just type the link I gave you into the search bar of a new internet page. I have it set to 'viewable by public' :)
    I wasn't sure, because I never know what you'll do next. You are a mystery to me, and that's another reason why I love you so much. *Love, Hugs, And Kisses My Dear!* :wink: 8)
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    I wasn't sure, because I never know what you'll do next. You are a mystery to me, and that's another reason why I love you so much. *Love, Hugs, And Kisses My Dear!* :wink: 8)
    :lol: So, did you see it? :)
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    [I wasn't sure, because I never know what you'll do next. You are a mystery to me, and that's another reason why I love you so much. *Love, Hugs, And Kisses My Dear!* :wink: 8)
    Bye for now my lovely, it is 12.45pm and I am off to bake some cupcakes for lunch... I am thinking red velvet with cream cheese frosting...
    (/^‿^)/ ♥ \(^‿^\) *ℓσνє αη∂ ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

e4ad17ef036917bddc815d2f8d0b96a4?AccessKeyId=2E92E1B1D6F73C97EBF0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    [I wasn't sure, because I never know what you'll do next. You are a mystery to me, and that's another reason why I love you so much. *Love, Hugs, And Kisses My Dear!* :wink: 8)
    Bye for now my lovely, it is 12.45pm and I am off to bake some cupcakes for lunch... I am thinking red velvet with cream cheese frosting...

e4ad17ef036917bddc815d2f8d0b96a4?AccessKeyId=2E92E1B1D6F73C97EBF0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
    Unfortunately no My Love, Google just gave me the run around about logging on to my account with them. I am seriously considering dumping Google right now, as soon as I can figure out how. They have gone to far with this making me jump through security hoops just so I can log on to my Google account. Another simmer once told me that EA was looking to buy a browser company. And now I wish that EA had bought Google. I really wanted to see your pic of you saying hello to me. And now I can't because of Google, I knew that this would happen. And this is why I was asking for your help to see your picture. :( sigh! :(
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Unfortunately no My Love, Google just gave me the run around about logging on to my account with them. I am seriously considering dumping Google right now, as soon as I can figure out how. They have gone to far with this making me jump through security hoops just so I can log on to my Google account. Another simmer once told me that EA was looking to buy a browser company. And now I wish that EA had bought Google. I really wanted to see your pic of you saying hello to me. And now I can't because of Google, I knew that this would happen. And this is why I was asking for your help to see your picture. :( sigh! :(
    You should not need to be logged in to anything my lovely, it should just bring up the page. I view other simmers pictures this way. Nevermind, do not fret, that is okay (^‿^) Oooops I am off to get my cupcakes out of the oven... They smell yummy! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    You should not need to be logged in to anything my lovely, it should just bring up the page. I view other simmers pictures this way. Nevermind, do not fret, that is okay (^‿^) Oooops I am off to get my cupcakes out of the oven... They smell yummy! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
    Yeah, but I really wanted to see your picture though. And Google won't let me, and that's why I'm so upset right now. Oh by the way My Love, Amara is now starting to wonder if you and I have a true romance together. I had danced around a bit just to avoid answering the question for now. :wink: 8)
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Yeah, but I really wanted to see your picture though. And Google won't let me, and that's why I'm so upset right now. Oh by the way My Love, Amara is now starting to wonder if you and I have a true romance together. I had danced around a bit just to avoid answering the question for now. :wink: 8)
    AmaraRena is lovely ♥ I answered her :)
    Just email me you silly goose! Simply use the email address you use for Origin and TS3, it does not have to be a Gmail account (^‿^) Simmers email me all the time, oddly enough, most of the emails I receive are from new members asking questions about site etiquette :) This is cool, it makes me happy to think that I seem approachable enough for them to feel they can :)
    I have iced my cupcakes and I am now sitting down eating two with a cup of strong tea. They are good, I wish you could try them... Mmmmm. Red velvet with cream cheese frosting (^‿^)
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Just email me you silly goose! Simply use the email address you use for Origin and TS3, it does not have to be a Gmail account (^‿^) Simmers email me all the time, oddly enough, most of the emails I receive are from new members asking questions about site etiquette :) This is cool, it makes me happy to think that I seem approachable enough for them to feel they can :)
    I have iced my cupcakes and I am now sitting down eating two with a cup of strong tea. They are good, I wish you could try them... Mmmmm. Red velvet with cream cheese frosting (^‿^)
    Just e-mail me you silly goose?! Even when I'm upset about something, you cheer me up. :lol: This is another reason why that I love you so much kate.
    I'm not a big fan of cream cheese, and I hate cheese cakes. To me eating cheese cakes is like eating Greek candy, and that tastes bland. But since you made cupcakes, I'll try one even with cream cheese. :wink::D
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:

:-o *grabs one of the cupcakes and runs off to eat it!*

Really looking forward to seeing more of your son's fairground lot Kate. It looks really nice.
    Siggy_4.jpg
    edited June 2014
    Catdog123 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

:-o *grabs one of the cupcakes and runs off to eat it!*

Really looking forward to seeing more of your son's fairground lot Kate. It looks really nice.
    Hello Catdog my dear (^.^)/ *waves* Thank you :) I am hopeful it will be complete by the weeks end *fingers crossed* I am anxious to use it but I have yours and Nik's wedding venues to keep me busy at present :) I love Cherry Blossom Grove, it is really beautiful, I love that the HAB has been included, I like the romantic interactions it offers :)
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    I'm not a big fan of cream cheese, and I hate cheese cakes. To me eating cheese cakes is like eating Greek candy, and that tastes bland. But since you made cupcakes, I'll try one even with cream cheese. :wink::D
    You do not like cream cheese?! Sacré bleu! :shock: That will not do at all! I simply cannot be friends with someone who does not like cream cheese - let's call the whole thing off! :lol::wink:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited June 2014
    What in the world did I step in to?! :shock: lol

Anyways, I finally have two pictures to share. (Sorry I'm late to the party. I been having trouble with my game)I am using Catdog's lot. I had to change the terrain paint to match the world, but everything else is perfect. BTW, I love this lot! It has everything I was hoping for! :) What do you think?

Screenshot-14_zps40c8d9ae.jpg

bc5b7a81-d179-4615-8bc7-ae1fdeeea3d6_zpsf764ed74.jpg

The ferris wheel I have in the back is just for decor. It is labeled as a street light. There is also a bumper car ride back there. I think they bring a nice touch to the game. I put them on two small lots next to this one to make it seem like one large one.
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    You do not like cream cheese?! Sacré bleu! :shock: That will not do at all! I simply cannot be friends with someone who does not like cream cheese - let's call the whole thing off! :lol::wink:
    I didn't say that I don't like cream cheese My Love. I said that I wasn't a big fan of cream cheese, but I hate cheese cakes.
    Sacre Bleu?! I think that you have a little French in you. :lol::wink:
    edited June 2014

Anyways, I finally have two pictures to share. (Sorry I'm late to the party. I been having trouble with my game)I am using Catdog's lot. I had to change the terrain paint to match the world, but everything else is perfect. BTW, I love this lot! It has everything I was hoping for! :) What do you think?

The ferris wheel I have in the back is just for decor. It is labeled as a street light. There is also a bumper car ride back there. I think they bring a nice touch to the game. I put them on two small lots next to this one to make it seem like one large one.
    Hi there darkwidow, *Waves!* :D
    I love the pics of your fair, it's really wonderful. :D
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

And somehow I missed both responses and can't seem to find them now so the mystery continues! LOL
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited June 2014

I wasn't too worried about us not getting a ferris wheel until I saw this picture. Now I really want one. This looks wonderful.
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2014

Glad you are enjoying Hang ten, the ferris wheel looks nice. Shame we have not received the real thing.
    Siggy_4.jpg