Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PROBLEMS

When I downloaded and installed high end loft stuff it didn't give me a world or when I loaded the game my screen never said high end loft stuff pack but I did get the stuff

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello and welcome to the forums... :D

Stuff packs don't have worlds in them, they are just items to add to the game, only expansion packs has world with the exception of the Generations EP, Seasons EP. World Adventures EP, University Life EP and Into the Future has worlds but they can only be traveled to with the exception of Into the Future. When you travel to the world that comes with Into the Future EP, you sim may buy a house so they can live in the future or to have when they want to visit the future. In the World Adventures EP, you can purchase a home there but can't live there as it is just for when you visit those vacation worlds.

And as for High End Loft not showing up on your screen, it's because that came out before the Supernatural EP. Whenever you purchase and install an EP or SP that is newer than what you have and I mean one that has just come out recently, you will use the newest EP or SP. So if you buy Seasons, then that will be the disk you will use and that is the one that opens up the game. All the EP's and SP's do is add onto the base game.

Stuff packs= no worlds

Stuff packs include:

High End Loft

Fast Lane

Outdoor Living

Town Life

Master Suite

Katy Perry's Sweet Treats

Diesel

70's, 80's, 90's

Movie Theme

expansion packs with the exception of some EP's= worlds.

Expansion Packs include:

World Adventures- you can only visit the 3 worlds that come with this EP

Ambitions- Twinbrook which is a town your Sims can live in

Late Night- has Bridgeport which is a city that your Sims can live in

Generations- no new worlds

Pets- Appaloosa Plains where your Sims can live in

Showtime- Starlite Shores where your Sims can live in

Supernatural- Moonlight Falls where your Sims can live in

Seasons- no new world

University Life- it's just a college town for your Sims to stay in while they are away in college

Island Paradise- Isle Paradiso where your Sims can live in

Into the Future- Oasis landing that you don't get to chose from the worlds menu as you have to travel to it through the portal that comes with the EP. Once there, you can chose to buy a house if you want your Sims to live there or to own a house there so they can have a place to stay when they do visit.
  • Options
    alienforcemoaalienforcemoa Posts: 15 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Ok thanks