Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder Mystery game. Game over Detectives.The Murderer has been revealed!!

Comments

• AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    Watching the video the music was driving me insane. I knew it but couldn't place it. Then I finally figured out that the music was from Sims Medieval. That is correct right?
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2014
    Welcome Detectives its good to meet you all I would usually give you a little more time to get acquainted but new information has just arrived take a look.

Summary of witness Statements and Evidence

On the morning of 15/06/14 at 06:00am The body of one Mr Baako Nayarai Afolayan was Discovered by Mr F loil and Mrs J Mink (The Film crew) floating head down in the pool with a Sharp instrument protruding from his skull. on removal of the body from the pool it was noted the sharp instrument was actually a large Kitchen knife. Accidental death has been ruled out at this stage of the investigation.

312eqde.jpg2p3ld.jpg35kpp3l.jpg

No fingerprints or Dna could be detected on the weapon. (Aside from the victims)
    2135iz5.jpg

Based on statements recieved from:
    Ms Min Xun Huang
    Mr Steven Cera aka Ms Sage Riverstone
    Mr Sergio Salazar
    Ms Lola Charles
    Mr Robert Waterman-Rose
    Miss Manjula Misra
    Miss Aretha Jocin

Who were all in the vicinity at the time the incident took place.
    All suspects at some point during the night of 14/06/14 had been seen arguing with the victim before retiring to bed and leaving the victim at the pool alone sometime after midnight. the Film crew stated that the camera's are on a timer and they turn themselves off at at 00:00.

Due to the Amount of Chlorine in the pool and the sudden adverse stormy weather a precise time of death can not be established and as they were all at the scene prior to the event any DNA found is merely circumstantial. So All housemates are suspected.

The Suspects will be subjected to An interview under caution that will now take place starting once All questions have been received.
    Your task is to try to establish Motive, Opportunity and ensure the correct Suspect is Charged.

I ask that on receiving this information you compose one question for any one of the 7 suspects that you feel will help you to root out the Killer.

**Please Post your question and the suspects name so that the interrogation can begin. you will receive a link to your answer between now and tomorrow you are allowed to look at any link given even to another detective to help you make your case. Thank you Detectives the Game Begins!!

Good Luck!! :thumbup:

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    Watching the video the music was driving me insane. I knew it but couldn't place it. Then I finally figured out that the music was from Sims Medieval. That is correct right?

Yes it is Sims medieval, Prepare to be Institutionalized it's going to be background music throughout the game clips :twisted:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey, I'm still out..not sure but I should be home in about 4 hours? Is that ok? I can't even watch anything as my battery as gone from 100% to 20% in a few hours due to the 4g :(

If I'm holding up the thread....then boot me out, I don't want to leave anyone waiting on me. I'm sorry..things haven't been going well for me today.. :(
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Hey, I'm still out..not sure but I should be home in about 4 hours? Is that ok? I can't even watch anything as my battery as gone from 100% to 20% in a few hours due to the 4g :(

If I'm holding up the thread....then boot me out, I don't want to leave anyone waiting on me. I'm sorry..things haven't been going well for me today.. :(

118hz4w.jpgOUT!!

Only joking your not holding any thing up. I don't think I was very clear when I said you had to participate daily as long as you check in at least once every 24 hours while the game is progress that is fine as the different time zones make it difficult for everyone during games like these so Don't rush or worry about it. I'm so sorry your day isn't going as planned today.

Here have this11261aq.gif
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Just so I understand, we ask our questions today and make our first guesses as to who the murder is tomorrow right?

My question is for Biz-ee B.ooty. In the footage of the meet and greet you and the victim were back in the bedroom area while the others were in the common area. Later, you walk (storm?) off after talking to the victim during the pool party. What were you talking about and what were you impressions and interactions with the victim?

(is that the type of question you want?)
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Hun, I was really worried. Hahaha love the kitten pic and thank your for the hugs.
    edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    Just so I understand, we ask our questions today and make our first guesses as to who the murder is tomorrow right?

My question is for Biz-ee B.ooty. In the footage of the meet and greet you and the victim were back in the bedroom area while the others were in the common area. Later, you walk (storm?) off after talking to the victim during the pool party. What were you talking about and what were you impressions and interactions with the victim?

(is that the type of question you want?)

Yes you ask your question today and once you and the other detectives receive your answers (once all answers to your questions are posted)you then make a guess ( I will let you know when it is time to guess by posting this: Based on you deductions the murderer is....) )

Question wise yes that is pretty much what I want although you are actually asking 3 questions. :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    *tries to look innocent* I tried to condense it down... is it ok or is to asking to much?
    edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    *tries to look innocent* I tried to condense it down... is it ok or is to asking to much?

:lol::lol: One question please Detective! :lol:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Thanks Hun, I was really worried. Hahaha love the kitten pic and thank your for the hugs.

:mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Alright, sorry about that.

My question is for Biz-ee B.ooty. In the footage of the meet and greet you and the victim were back in the bedroom area while the others were in the common area. What happened between you two at that time?

Better?
    edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    Alright, sorry about that.

My question is for Biz-ee B.ooty. In the footage of the meet and greet you and the victim were back in the bedroom area while the others were in the common area. What happened between you two at that time?

Better?
    Yes thank you the suspect will be questioned and you should have an answer by tomorrow at the latest. :thumbup:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    My question is addressed to Lola:

In the footage, later on in the evening, a bunch of you were in the pool area. It looks like you and Baako got into an argument. What was the argument about?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    omg :cry: to save the error msg pops up and it's all gone. oh well back to the drawing board. :cry:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    My question is addressed to Manjula Misra

In the footage, Baako was seen trying to kiss you and by your reaction you didn't like this. You could of walked away but instead stayed to argue. Other than the kiss, what else were you arguing about?
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
    edited June 2014
    Charliimai wrote:
    omg :cry: to save the error msg pops up and it's all gone. oh well back to the drawing board. :cry:

Oh noes :(

That's not good at all
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    Charliimai wrote:

What?! Is your whole save file gone/corrupt? Hopefully, it was just the little bit you were playing and not the whole game. :( :?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    That doesn't sound good! Its not the one where you try to open the game and it won't open it complaining about a file is it? If it is I know how to fix it...

But, if its all gone did you at least bin the sims/house so it will be easy to recreate?
    edited June 2014
    3 Interview have taken place. Here are the results.
    Aerlinniel wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtiSJ3jUno
    My question is addressed to Lola:

In the footage, later on in the evening, a bunch of you were in the pool area. It looks like you and Baako got into an argument. What was the argument about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sUuCFgZeCk
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    My question is addressed to Manjula Misra

In the footage, Baako was seen trying to kiss you and by your reaction you didn't like this. You could of walked away but instead stayed to argue. Other than the kiss, what else were you arguing about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PFkLy5InlY

:oops: My previous incomplete msg was about the interview video's refusing to save. Issue is sorted now thanks :D

Good Luck Detectives :thumbup: . Just waiting for two more Questions.

cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Haha love how you've done the videos :lol: Great job! :D
    edited June 2014
    Hmmm. Interesting how we all picked different people so far. It will be interesting to see who the other two pick and what they ask...
    edited June 2014
    Robert Waterman Rose, from what I gather from the video you did not seem to have much contact with the victim. Why is that?

_Many things gave me suspicion but I fount that to be a little odd. Plus the way he was creeping around..just game me the creeps._
  • cheapcheapbirdiecheapcheapbirdie Posts: 397 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Char :D You're doing so well with this!! I'm popping my head in every once in a while to nose lol. Glad you're having fun with it!! Good luck to y'all that entered!! Have a blast! :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Robert Waterman Rose, from what I gather from the video you did not seem to have much contact with the victim. Why is that?

_Many things gave me suspicion but I fount that to be a little odd. Plus the way he was creeping around..just game me the creeps._

http://youtu.be/_zW5zzy0Blg
    cSXsPD.jpg