Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥Cassee's Corner♥♥ NEW - Sim 4 build - Hawthorne Estate page 48

Comments

• walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited June 2014
    Déjà Views is a great name and that's a gorgeous little house. Super stylish.
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited June 2014
    Déjà Views is a great name and that's a gorgeous little house. Super stylish.

Ahhh Thank you, Sticks!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    My gosh, Deja Views is gorgeous! I love the color scheme! The little fountain in the front is lovely! *Will rec once you have it up on the exchange! :)
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
    edited June 2014
    My gosh, Deja Views is gorgeous! I love the color scheme! The little fountain in the front is lovely! *Will rec once you have it up on the exchange! :)

Thank you, Ms Sherry
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    edited June 2014
    Sorry for being late!

I have been SUPER busy.

This home was built for a single Sim. Warm colors with a simple, yet elegant style.

Deja Views

Screenshot-86_zpsdd8b22bd.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-88_zps797c2c09.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-89_zps10590303.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-90_zpsbd2f46ff.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-99_zpsc0ac2fc1.jpg"width=600""height=400"
    Table goes through the window. Yes! You can sit at ALL four chairs.

Screenshot-92_zps485750b1.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-96_zps63850d05.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-94_zpsf3ae11fc.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-100_zps6d48e075.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-101_zps9ae7f233.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-112_zps172ec7d3.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-109_zpsb49bc22a.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-76_zps5eb33b21.jpg"width=600""height=400"

More pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/Deja Views

I hope you like this one!

Gotta go pack some more :roll: :roll:

toodles,
    Cassee
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    Gorgeous house Cassee! :D:D My favourite part of the build is the architecture, the pool area, the roof terrace and the warm colour palette! Great job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Gorgeous house Cassee! :D:D My favourite part of the build is the architecture, the pool area, the roof terrace and the warm colour palette! Great job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you, Ms Yanti!! It took me forever to 'find' items to give the roof that look. I don't know about everyone else, but as a builder..I am soooo looking forward to The Sims 4. Enjoy the rest of your day.

toodles,
    Cassee
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited June 2014
    I absolutely love the interior of this house :shock:

Very inviting :D
    I'll be downloading this one. Nice.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited June 2014
    Déjà Views is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The colours that you have used for the exterior look nice. The front water fountain feature looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the plants along the edges of the house. Great type of trees that that you have used in the build and great placement of them. It looks nice how you have placed plants or rocks around the bases of the trees. Very nice photo of the build with the lighthouse in the background! Great rooftop areas! Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar and looking out at the views from being up high in the air. It looks nice how you have done the corner curved sofa seating. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing there in the sunshine or at night time under the starry skies , with the firepit to keep them warm or to toast food on. They will have fun listening or dancing to the music from the stereo. Nice area there where you have placed the loungers for sims to relax on. The bottle and glasses on the table is a nice touch. They will have great views of the lighthouse from there! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Great layout of the home! The brown and white colouring of the walls and furnishings of the home looks nice. Great pattern that you have used for the flooring through the home. The dining area looks great! It looks great how you have placed the table through the window! It would be a nice light area to enjoy eating, and enjoy both eating indoors and outside! The type of glass table and the pattern on the dining seats looks nice. Very creatively done dining table experience! . Great design of the kitchen. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals there. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have used white for the seating. Great creating of the lounger for sims to sit and relax in. It looks great how you have placed the sofa. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv or having a read of a book. The type of curtains that you have used there and their colour looks nice. The plants there are nice touches of green. Very nice bedroom. Nice pattern that you have used for the bed. Nice comfortable armchair sitting area in the corner for sims to relax on, with sunlight coming in through the nearby window . The floor mat looks nice there and in the kitchen. The wall lights placed either side of the mirror in the bathroom looks nice. Great roof patio area for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment out in the outside air. Sims will enjoy cooking outside on the BBQ, and eat it at the outdoors part of the dining table! Great front door entrance to the home. The windows either side of the front door look nice. The fruit bowl on the side table is nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice pool area! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing poolside on the chairs there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2014
    Such a lovely home! It looks very peaceful and beautiful :)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited June 2014
    crs9900 wrote:
    I absolutely love the interior of this house :shock:

Very inviting :D
    I'll be downloading this one. Nice.

Thank you, sweetie!!
    edited June 2014
    Ms Rose,

You are soo sweet. Thank you for taking the time to 'see' everything.
    edited June 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    Such a lovely home! It looks very peaceful and beautiful :)

Thank you Green Kitty! :wink:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Cassee
    Deja Views , Love the name :D Beautiful decor ,colour palette and a wonderful elegant feel to to this build. :D
    Already rec'd. Hugs Folly
    edited June 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Cassee
    Deja Views , Love the name :D Beautiful decor ,colour palette and a wonderful elegant feel to to this build. :D
    Already rec'd. Hugs Folly

Thank you, Ms Folly!
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited July 2014
    Eeewww Deja Views is disgusting!!1!11!! What a rubbish name! I hate the style :| Looks awful I cannot even rec' it, it would be a crime against humanity

*whistles* REC'D it looks really nice :) great how it's so modern, but not just a box - you've really done a lovely and unusual shape here! Furnishings are all so nice and crisp :) And lol, I love the name! Getting the pun ;) Well done Cassee! ~YJ~
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited July 2014
    Love it Cassie! So sophisticated and cool, but it's a warm family home too!

Rec'd!
    T
    edited July 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Eeewww Deja Views is disgusting!!1!11!! What a rubbish name! I hate the style :| Looks awful I cannot even rec' it, it would be a crime against humanity

*whistles* REC'D it looks really nice :) great how it's so modern, but not just a box - you've really done a lovely and unusual shape here! Furnishings are all so nice and crisp :) And lol, I love the name! Getting the pun ;) Well done Cassee! ~YJ~

Soooooo, you're saying you DON'T like it, right??!! :wink:

hehe Thanks YJ
    edited July 2014
    Love it Cassie! So sophisticated and cool, but it's a warm family home too!

Rec'd!
    T

Thank you so much Ms Taryn
    edited July 2014
    For my dear friend YJ - July's Flash Mob Honoree
    Now I know you like BIGGER homes, but I only had a couple of days to build this, so I went with something simple. I hope you really 'hate' it!! I tried really, really hard NOT to use items from EP's and SP's you don't own. I know the exchange says I did, but I don't think the replacements should mess up the look of the build tooooooo much. I looked at the store items and you didn't have anything from this build in your wish list. If you need something from the store ---- post it please!!

Weona Villa

Screenshot-50_zps2934a948.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-31_zpse51c468c.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-39_zps63a74471.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-44_zps3c952a6b.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-45_zpsb0eac690.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-22_zpsdbbf34fe.jpg"width=600""height=400"

Screenshot-49_zps31a1aef7.jpg"width=600""height=400"

More pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/Weona Villa

toodles,
    Cassee
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited July 2014
    Weona Villa is a very nice home ! :) Very nice exterior of it! The colour shade of the exterior and the roofing looks great! Very nice type of windows that you have used. It looks very nice how you have done the dome type window area at the curved front part of the home! Nice type of front door that you have used. It looks nice how you have placed the greenery on the exterior walls. The garage is great! It is great that you have placed the water wheel in the build! It looks nice how you have lined the edges of the front pathway and driveway with flowers. The plants and flowers through the outdoors areas look very nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the outdoors hot tub.Very nice pictures that you have posted of the sim relaxing in the lounger looking out at the nice scenic sunset view! Very nice covered outdoors cooking and dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the oven there and eating their meal at the bar stool counter or at the dining table , enjoying the outdoors air. The different types of dining seats look nice together. The fireflies lights look nice there.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice type of and colouring of the curtains you have placed in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there on the sofa and armchairs, watching tv and being kept warm by the fire. The double fireplace looks nice! The scenic picture on the wall behind the tv is a nice background sight for sims to see when tv watching. Great bookcase and sitting area nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the rocking chair and having a read of a book from the bookcase. Very nice texture of the flooring in the living room. The books flowers decor on the coffee table is a nice touch. Very nice master bedroom! The clothes closet looks great! It looks nice how you have placed a plant on the bedside table. The luggage case and boxes look great there. The type of master bed that you have placed there looks nice.Great art studio and study area! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, listening to music from the stereo. Great art themed decor you have placed there. It is great that sims can also sit at the desk and enjoy using the computer to do some writing. Sims will enjoy dancing there using the dance bar. It looks nice how you placed flowers in the staircase nook.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ooooh! :D It is so pretty Cassee! Love the mediterrenean architecture! That is my favourite style of house! Great job with the roof and CASIng! Love how you have added the water mill. Gorgoeus interiors. That bedroom looks so picturesque! What lovely view from those windows! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited July 2014
    Thank you, Ms Rose!! You always make me smile
    edited July 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Ooooh! :D It is so pretty Cassee! Love the mediterrenean architecture! That is my favourite style of house! Great job with the roof and CASIng! Love how you have added the water mill. Gorgoeus interiors. That bedroom looks so picturesque! What lovely view from those windows! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:

ahhhh Thank you Ms Yanti!! I really liked how this one turned out.
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ms. Cassee, I can't believe I missed this go on the exchange! It is so lovely and serene! I have Rec'd and Favorited it! I can't wait to get my gaming pc, so I can have ALL the EPs! So many houses I have favorited so I can have them when I am all caught up! :)
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979