Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder Mystery game. Game over Detectives.The Murderer has been revealed!!

k99ofF7.png
This will be a very short game.
Imagine a murder mystery weekend this is very similar only your job is that of the investigating team of detectives there are only 5 spots available so it is first come first served so you must be quick if you want to join up.

This is my first ever contest so bear with me, I will probably make a lot of mistakes. It is also the reason I am starting out small.
cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Comments

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2014
    Gk2D4x6.png

A new show has just been commissioned a new dating show.
    The promotional information follows:

2j49cap.jpg
    Looking for the love of your life or just a little Romance this is the show for you. The housemates in the love shack need your help, This is a dating show with a difference. You the viewer sets up the Scene set the date and choose the daters then sit back and watch your matchmaking succeed or fail its entirely up to you.

8 contestants entered the house, On the day 2 However one of the competitors was found murdered you have been chosen to solve the case. Each detective will be allowed to ask 1 question to a suspect of your choice each day and are allowed to guess who the murderer is once all questions have been asked and answered. (Questions will be answered by your chosen suspect in the form of a youtube video. all dialogue will be written as I'm having issues with my mic)

Once the right suspect has been guessed it is game over .
    *(i will post when it is Time to start guessing eg. based on your deductions the murderer is.......)
    *(Guesses must take place on the thread)
    *( due to timezone differences i will not reveal the winner until all guesses have been made )

Post edited by Unknown User on
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    rfGFQll.gif

* To keep the game running smoothly everyone must participate everyday that the Murderer is still at large, as i stated i expect this to be a very short game (we don't want to be held up waiting for people to ask questions or make guesses)
    *Guesses must take place on the thread
    * Due to timezone differences i will not reveal the winner until all guesses have been made
    *If more than one detective guesses the right suspect they will all win a prize 1st,2nd,3rd and so on.
    *Be Kind to Each other
    *Only one guess a day
    *Only first guess of the day is accepted (No Editing Post)
    *you can share the prize if you chose with whoever you chose.(except the host of course)

:evil: Anyone that does not follow the rules will be dropped from the case :evil:

Also the game will start Sunday 15/06/2014 at 1pm GMT or once all slots have been filled.
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    dbKYbbP.png

*) Shannen :P

*) Aerlinniel :P

*) RosieFluxx :P

*) Luke2153 :( Withdrawn from case

*) lovesstorms :P
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Meet the Contestants.

1. 6toffk.jpg
    Baako Nyarai Afolayan A young African Out of work Actor, who seems to have an endless amount of funds, he's not looking for true love just a little fun.

2.116qhqv.jpg Min Xun Huang (pronounced Min Soon Hoowong) A 25 year old Telesales operator for an Energy company. Looking for love after a bitter divorce (husband was caught in the act cheating on her with another woman).

3.s3nas7.jpg Sage Riverstone -Aging Drag queen Sage never reveals her age or her Boy name as it will spoil the illusion , Looking for the love and acceptance she never found during her ?? years. Showstopping flamboyant and Fishy she hopes to win the heart of the nation and the other contestants and finally find true love.

4.2drriva.jpgSergio Salazar - 33 year old unemployed man. Looking for love on the show still living with parents as his father has been unwell and he cares for them both. Not a very exciting life so unable to find a lady to settle down with.

5. 348pxyd.jpgLola CharlesA rich old Actress she prefer the term Classic actress. Looking for husband number 7 (What's love got to do with it??) although she is really only on the show to propel herself back into the limelight and win back some adoring fans as she has missed the adoration she once had.

6.98gh3s.jpg Robert Waterman Rose. A reserved English Older Gentleman a confirmed batchelor all his 61 years. his friend and family always believed he was gay but he was just in love with an unobtainable woman. and would not settle for anything less than the woman of his dreams. At 61 he would like to experience romance before it's too late.

7.2jdoug0.jpg Manjula Misra - Non English speaking Asian lady(Well broken English anyway). She has made no secret of the fact she is only participating for the prize money and is not interested in finding love whatsoever.

8.25ov1ip.jpgBiz-ee B.ooty- An aspiring R.apper trying to get exposure and her 5 minutes of fame in the hopes it will kick start her career. the youngest in the house she is only 18. Always Singing/rapping to herself with her headphones permanently attached to her ears.

Before we begin:
    As this was a recorded tv show there is footage available for you to view Using the link below;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IuzZ1EHQVY&ytsession=-ZWOPDAbHQKS713rErZI0zYa5bRZ4ihlc2GUZpdvMl3rbgHAOUx3jXEPSJ0r-pNKxKUhI4powgLWt04RgdvSXgQPxlf4_BmeuiK_3XxNC2qgk1W0gYSBET1uwv4_F2JHpVmEihIxgD6Mlr20dzhiCwJGqLy-zuChZeFqQPcEGxWqKzZi1xq-dSkz3rpcL7Oji3EGj_1gRdA0VqlaIwYFs74VkSSXilOWK7NEbNLaHYJgPvG188ISUOeFCgiwhf5Nx0PMozB4by9WVEdNM5JC8kIyVXoYitp5ROokbVmJc0Z5awtJtnc2qEHriww5TD5l

:shock: The things they censor are so weird.
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    ng12700.gif

1st prize

500SP of wishlist gifts

2nd Prize

250Sp of wishlist gifts

3rd prize
    200sp of wishlist gifts

If more than one detective guesses the right suspect they will win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes in that order. If only one detective guesses right then only the 1st prize will be awarded, The remaining Prizes sp will be split between the other detectives.

8) Prizes may change (But never decrease) 8)

:wink: (Edit change in 3rd prize amount and Prize distribution) :wink:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    :?: fjL7JM3.png

Just so I understand, we ask our questions today and make our first guesses as to who the murderer is tomorrow right?

Yes Each Detective asks one question to the suspect of their choice. When all reply/Answers are posted on the Thread. I wll post this (Based on your deductions the murderer is....)that is the signal for you to post who you think the murderer is

The question can be about anything, right? It doesn't have to do with any of the video clips, right?

The clips are just extra information for you. So you can ask pretty much anything (except of course, Are you the murderer? for obvious reasons :lol: )

cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Important game Updates
    7 Interviews have taken place. Here are the results.
    Aerlinniel wrote:

My question is for Biz-ee B.ooty. In the footage of the meet and greet you and the victim were back in the bedroom area while the others were in the common area. What happened between you two at that time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtiSJ3jUno
    My question is addressed to Lola:

In the footage, later on in the evening, a bunch of you were in the pool area. It looks like you and Baako got into an argument. What was the argument about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sUuCFgZeCk
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    My question is addressed to Manjula Misra

In the footage, Baako was seen trying to kiss you and by your reaction you didn't like this. You could of walked away but instead stayed to argue. Other than the kiss, what else were you arguing about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PFkLy5InlY
    Shannen wrote:
    Robert Waterman Rose, from what I gather from the video you did not seem to have much contact with the victim. Why is that?

_Many things gave me suspicion but I fount that to be a little odd. Plus the way he was creeping around..just game me the creeps._

http://youtu.be/_zW5zzy0Blg

Aerlinniel wrote:
    I'm glad I was wrong as I was worried this was going to be short. Hmmm, interesting question Lovestorms. I'll have to ask my question now as I'm going to be out all of tomorrow, so why not try one of those who we haven't heard from?

Question is for Sage Riverstone: Please describe your interactions with the victim while in the house.

http://youtu.be/nnvIT65vNOc

This question is to Manjula.

During the day, I noticed you were conversing with Sage. You gave her a high five and seemed to be having a good conversation for a time. However, she suddenly left and you seemed very upset, even crying. Could you please tell us what the conversation was about that led you to cry?

http://youtu.be/7j77UVzb6uU

Shannen wrote:
    Since we are not allowed to edit.

Min Xun Huang, I noticed that you was acting a little suspiciously, you seemed to be looking at something which perked my interest in your motives. Please tell me what your relationship was with the victim.
    :)

http://youtu.be/m4h7C-qUHHY
    cSXsPD.jpg

• ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sneaky sneaky! Wow looks great so far, well done. Hmm to join or help you..hmm..tell you what. I'll leave it up to you.. So either enter me or keep me on side for advice. I'm happy either way but so that I get not funny looks

Sign me up-

So the choice is yours :)

Ps: congrats on first contest!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your sims look great, Charliimai, and the game look like a lot of fun! I'm not going to play, but I will be lurking! You've done a great job with this :)

Good luck, everyone!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Sneaky sneaky! Wow looks great so far, well done. Hmm to join or help you..hmm..tell you what. I'll leave it up to you.. So either enter me or keep me on side for advice. I'm happy either way but so that I get not funny looks

Sign me up-

So the choice is yours :)

Ps: congrats on first contest!

You've got the job Detective Shannen
    Yay first detective assigned to the case :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Your sims look great, Charliimai, and the game look like a lot of fun! I'm not going to play, but I will be lurking! You've done a great job with this :)

Good luck, everyone!

Thank you Idontrcall :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

• AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sounds like fun! Can I play?
    edited June 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    Sounds like fun! Can I play?

You've been assigned to the Case welcome Detective Aerlinniel :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Aww cool I'm a detective.. I think cmbaker16 would like this..is it ok to reserve her a spot as she is a few hours behind and I don't want her miss out.
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Aww cool I'm a detective.. I think cmbaker16 would like this..is it ok to reserve her a spot as she is a few hours behind and I don't want her miss out.

I don't want to be unfair to anyone as I did say it's first come first served but sign ups are going quite slow so she may be lucky!

:cry: Sorry I feel like I'm being so mean. Maybe you can leave a msg and link on her mypage so she knows to sign up asap if she's is interested. :?
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Oh sorry, I forgot you said that. My bad, don't feel bad..I understand and I'm all for fairness. I hope she is lucky..however if not in sure she will catch the next one.

Again sorry.. *blushes* I'm gonna blame the fact that I'm out and traveling so getting mind fog :(
  • RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd like to sign up if a spot is still available :D
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    I'd like to sign up if a spot is still available :D

You are Now a fully fledged Member of the team Detective RosieFluxx :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Oh sorry, I forgot you said that. My bad, don't feel bad..I understand and I'm all for fairness. I hope she is lucky..however if not in sure she will catch the next one.

Again sorry.. *blushes* I'm gonna blame the fact that I'm out and traveling so getting mind fog :(

That's ok. I hope she manages to enter before the slots have gone,

Next one!!! I'm not sure this one drained me idea wise having to work out plausible Murder motives for everyone was harder than I expected and my useless (broken) laptop made movie making extremely difficult. but Actually I can't wait to start so you never know :wink:

Hope you and your dad are having some great daddy/Daughter time. :mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd like to sign up please.
    large.jpg
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    I would love to join this. I will be gone, though, for the next 3 hours. So, if you need to start like ASAP, then you can ignore my request. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    Luke2153 wrote:
    I'd like to sign up please.

I would love to join this. I will be gone, though, for the next 3 hours. So, if you need to start like ASAP, then you can ignore my request. :)

Welcome to the team our last two Detectives. :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm not sure if you'll need my emails or not, but just in case, it's in my "About Me" section. I'll be back in approx 3 hours. Thanks!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2014
    I'm not sure if you'll need my emails or not, but just in case, it's in my "About Me" section. I'll be back in approx 3 hours. Thanks!

Everything will be posted on the thread so Emails are not Necessary. I assume everyone has read about the case so far so with the next post (after this one)I start the game. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

• AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    Awesome! I just got home so perfect timing :)

*goes to watch the footage*