The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things We WANT in The Sims 5!!! *READ THE EDIT*

Ok, Since this game might be a flop, and assuming EA... they will still create a Sims 5 to further degrade the series. Maybe we can help stop that. So, What are the essentials you NEED in the Sims 5? a game which should not become the laughingstock of the gaming world. Even if you love the sims 4, there are still things you wish were different. So listen up SimGurus, THIS is what a game should be:

I'll start off,
1. REAL open world.
2. CAST
3. Better Build mode (extension on sims 4, Easier to use)
4. CAS improved even further (moving hair, clothes, but keep the push and pull feature)
5. Better graphics, more realistic
6. Keep neighborhoods, but no loading screens/loading-somethin between them.
7. No rabbit holes
8. Keep basics in (POOLS, GARAGES)
9. Keep stuff like cow plant and other stuff in.

EDIT:
LISTEN UP PEOPLE!

The developers started Sims 5 AS SOON as it came out, Back on 2009/10 one of the employees tweeted that they have started work on the sims 4. SO, its really not too early, Its the perfect time to let EA know the type of game we WANT in the sims 5. If we wait another 5-6 years then it will be too late, as the game will already have been made, then You all will complain how this isn't the game you want and demand that the People at EA just change the entire game in a matter of months, which is highly impossible. So, if we give them the general idea of where we want the game to head, they will use it.

Comments

• Options
    foluke11foluke11 Posts: 159 Member
    edited June 2014
    Can you wait...?
    Wait until you actually play The Sims 4 before you start to bash it? :roll:
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited June 2014
    Bit too soon.
  • Options
    DrinabugDrinabug Posts: 469 Member
    edited June 2014
    Ok, Since this game might be a flop, and assuming EA... they will still create a Sims 5 to further degrade the series. Maybe we can help stop that. So, What are the essentials you NEED in the Sims 5? a game which should not become the laughingstock of the gaming world. Even if you love the sims 4, there are still things you wish were different. So listen up SimGurus, THIS is what a game should be:

I'll start off,
    1. REAL open world.
    Instead of getting a REAL open world you should get a REAL life...
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited June 2014
    And ill end it off:

Wait 5 flippin' years
  • Options
    KyliesThoughtsKyliesThoughts Posts: 698 Member
    edited June 2014
    *Sigh...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,551 Member
    edited June 2014
    Even though it will probebly be 2026 before we get sims 5 I want it to be 64 bit compatible and the graphics to be realistic in cas. I want the sims to look human and not cartoony.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    2024-extreme-facepalm.jpg
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    angelface98angelface98 Posts: 272 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Shut up and log off you're already ******* me off.

Stupid b*tch, get out of the EA fanbase and if I see you on the Sims 4 forums telling us how cute your sim is I'm going to call you out and stomp on you so hard.

11uf6lt.gif
  • Options
    megan2000megan2000 Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2014
    What...can we focus on Sims 4?
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sigh...
    I wanted to get out from this Forum but i couldn't :lol:
    Seems like many things happened while i was absent. :lol:

So, i don't know what's the problem to make suggestions for TS5 this early. You people has to think and rethink that when a company release a game that's part of a franchise i doubt they don't immediately think of the sequel. If i remember, this was the case with TS2.
    Even though it will probebly be 2026 before we get sims 5 I want it to be 64 bit compatible and the graphics to be realistic in cas. I want the sims to look human and not cartoony.
    What? that's too far
    Considering each TS Game is released by 4 years (with the exception of TS3 which was 5, but if i remember it was because the playbase wanted TS2 to last longer or something?)
    I'm fairly sure TS5 will be a thing in 2018/2019.
  • Options
    megan2000megan2000 Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shut up and log off you're already ******* me off.

Stupid b*tch, get out of the EA fanbase and if I see you on the Sims 4 forums telling us how cute your sim is I'm going to call you out and stomp on you so hard.

11uf6lt.gif

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/jwdrp.gif[/img]
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2014
    IcySlash wrote:
    Sigh...

So, i don't know what's the problem to make suggestions for TS5 this early. You people has to think and rethink that when a company release a game that's part of a franchise i doubt they don't immediately think of the sequel. If i remember, this was the case with TS2.
    What? that's too far
    Considering each TS Game is released by 4 years (with the exception of TS3 which was 5, but if i remember it was because the playbase wanted TS2 to last longer or something?)

It's just way too early to talk about Sims 5 when we don't even know what is in Sims 4 other than the dribs and drabs that have been coming out from E3 and other sources. It's like people on my political forums talking about the 2016 Presidential election when we haven't even gotten through the 2014 midterm elections in November. :roll:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited June 2014
    IcySlash wrote:
    Sigh...

What? that's too far

It's just way too early to talk about Sims 5 when we don't even know what is in Sims 4 other than the dribs and drabs that have been coming out from E3 and other sources. It's like people on my political forums talking about the 2016 Presidential election when we haven't even gotten through the 2014 midterm elections in November. :roll:
    Well, that's true
    But considering the stuff that's going to be left in the dust *cough* in TS4 base game. We can already hope these to be in TS5.
    My 2nd point stand correct, though, i doubt they won't start making concepts for TS5 this or next year. :?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    IcySlash wrote:
    IcySlash wrote:
    Sigh...

What? that's too far

Well, that's true
    But considering the stuff that's going to be left in the dust *cough* in TS4 base game. We can already hope these to be in TS5.
    My 2nd point stand correct, though, i doubt they won't start making concepts for TS5 this or next year. :?

So basically you bashed Sims 4 as well without even playing it. Can you wait until the game comes out.

tumblr_m7hs21D0we1rt3fn2.gif
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited June 2014
    200_s.gif
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited June 2014

I really..really like you Cat :mrgreen: .

No matter what happened you always try to think positive. That's a good attitude :thumbup: .

To the OP,

I probably doesn't like the way TS4 is going more to TS2 direction right now. But it doesn't mean we need this kind of thread. I am willing to wait until at least I see the live demo.
  • Options
    lenieceleniece Posts: 869 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow, some posters are just soo nice? Not.
    Developing a new game engine takes between 4 to 5 years.
    Sims team started on sims 4 right after sims 3 was released.
    Therefore, if there will be a sims 5, I am pretty sure the sims team is in development planning. And will most likely start the new engine after sims 4 is released.
    So Now is the perfect time to tell the sims team what players want.
    Me - no online junk.
    And a builders paradise - not for 8 year olds.
    As a matter of fact I have written an entire 5 year plan for the sims franchise that would make EA multi multi millions and players have the most fun.
    But apparently no one wants to hear mine.
    Don't Worry, Be Happy. Have Fun :D
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited June 2014
    Jesus Christ, give the game a chance! Ridiculous.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    edited June 2014
    leniece wrote:
    Wow, some posters are just soo nice? Not.
    Developing a new game engine takes between 4 to 5 years.
    Sims team started on sims 4 right after sims 3 was released.
    Therefore, if there will be a sims 5, I am pretty sure the sims team is in development planning. And will most likely start the new engine after sims 4 is released.
    So Now is the perfect time to tell the sims team what players want.
    Me - no online junk.
    And a builders paradise - not for 8 year olds.
    As a matter of fact I have written an entire 5 year plan for the sims franchise that would make EA multi multi millions and players have the most fun.
    But apparently no one wants to hear mine.

Even if they start the engine after the sims 4 game is released, the wait to see how their audiences are reacting to the game.
    In other words, they wait for you to PLAY it and then you know exactly what you want added or needed. Some things like sims overhaul and basic essentials are changed in the new engine. But some of the stuff you're asking for...like builder paradise can be added in expansion. Considering that you didn't state this....I'm not really interested in your EA plan
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,573 Member
    edited June 2014
    Its to soon to start talking about the sims5 since the sims4 is not even out yet

The sims1 realise in 2000

The sims2 realise in 2004

The sims3 realise in 2009

The Sims4 realise september 2 2014

So it might be a few years before the sims5 is realise

So i think we should wait before talking about the sims5
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    RockingarollRockingaroll Posts: 183 New Member
    edited June 2014
    EmmaLeen wrote:

Agreed.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited June 2014
    EmmaLeen wrote:

This :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sigh... Obi Wan Kenobi

I can not with some of you people.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Isn't it a bit early to be calling the game a write off? Yes there have been some unpopular decisions that seem to have divided this community in half but at least let the game launch first.