Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THREAD CLOSED--- Please visit us in our July home--- link in post one

Comments

• ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited June 2014
    *doctor looks in puzzlement at X-Ray*

"So, Mr. Tempestwind, how is it that you got what appears to be a garden trowel shoved way up there?

*looking as if it is difficult to sit comfortably*

"My wife just has no sense of humor."
    oow785m
  • CaS8908CaS8908 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited June 2014
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    hello! anyone remember me?

i request a dog http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6733045

and a house http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6733045 but it was already built so i downloaded it.

When did you request these things? I can't seem to find your request (though I could certainly have overlooked it) and I also don't see evidence that we cancelled your request.

If you can tell me the month that you requested it, that would help track it down.

Are you SURE it was with us? There are other request teams, could you have requested with one of them?

Zoo

i requested it last year. and it didnt get canceled i just posted these cause i wanted to see if anyone remembered be cause i was in the process of getting a new laptop and i lost my sims games so i completly forgot about this place. and yes i know it was you guys in fact peaches327 did a house for me along time ago.

Hi, CaS8908! It looks like we did make some dogs for you (as Rosemow found), but as others have pointed out peaches327 has never worked for D.N.A. SO, it looks like you may have had a few different teams working for you! :D

Sorry that we didn't immediately recognize you, but in our defense the dog request was over a year ago and we have had A LOT of requests since then. Also really sorry to hear about the loss of your Sims games. Hopefully you will be able to get some new games going on the new computer. And if you need to make a new request we will be happy to have your business!

Zoo (Team Secretary for June)

oh ok my bad i swear that i thought she did work here. but my bad and a friend of mine let me borrow the base game but i want my pets. and its ok i just mainly wondered if anyone remember me. and wouldnt mind making a request. but i also had questions

You can absolutely make a request! And please ask your questions, too. We don't have to remember you for you to do any of that, that's what we're here for! :mrgreen:

Zoo

ok. umm all the houses i have downloaded will i be able to use them on sims 4 or will the have to be remade?
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited June 2014

"So, Mr. Tempestwind, how is it that you got what appears to be a garden trowel shoved way up there?

I almost fell out of my chair when I read this! Mr. Tempestwind is very very cheeky indeed. LOL

Ms. Taryn did you give him a good swift kick when he said that??
    edited June 2014
    So, how would you like to show off your Zoo U expertise? How about a way to earn fabulous prizes for showing them off?

HOW ABOUT A CONTEST??

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/756416.page

I really hope this sounds fun and that people will enter!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2014
    Peachy1102 wrote:

Thanks for letting us know! This is all updated in our Open Requests post.

SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2014
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:

and a house http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6733045 but it was already built so i downloaded it.

When did you request these things? I can't seem to find your request (though I could certainly have overlooked it) and I also don't see evidence that we cancelled your request.

If you can tell me the month that you requested it, that would help track it down.

Are you SURE it was with us? There are other request teams, could you have requested with one of them?

Zoo

i requested it last year. and it didnt get canceled i just posted these cause i wanted to see if anyone remembered be cause i was in the process of getting a new laptop and i lost my sims games so i completly forgot about this place. and yes i know it was you guys in fact peaches327 did a house for me along time ago.

Hi, CaS8908! It looks like we did make some dogs for you (as Rosemow found), but as others have pointed out peaches327 has never worked for D.N.A. SO, it looks like you may have had a few different teams working for you! :D

Sorry that we didn't immediately recognize you, but in our defense the dog request was over a year ago and we have had A LOT of requests since then. Also really sorry to hear about the loss of your Sims games. Hopefully you will be able to get some new games going on the new computer. And if you need to make a new request we will be happy to have your business!

oh ok my bad i swear that i thought she did work here. but my bad and a friend of mine let me borrow the base game but i want my pets. and its ok i just mainly wondered if anyone remember me. and wouldnt mind making a request. but i also had questions

You can absolutely make a request! And please ask your questions, too. We don't have to remember you for you to do any of that, that's what we're here for! :mrgreen:

Zoo

ok. umm all the houses i have downloaded will i be able to use them on sims 4 or will the have to be remade?

Unfortunately, nothing you bought or downloaded for Sims 3 will work at all in Sims 4. Sims 4 is an entirely NEW game and there is nothing compatible between that and Sims 3.

Sims always works like that. Sims 2 was a fresh start from Sims 1 and Sims 3 was a fresh start from Sims 2.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2014
    jenny0786 wrote:

I almost fell out of my chair when I read this! Mr. Tempestwind is very very cheeky indeed. LOL

Ms. Taryn did you give him a good swift kick when he said that??

She SHOULD have, shouldn't she? :D
    SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2014
    Our thread is up to date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • roni1029roni1029 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello! Sorry about not being active about my request, I completely lost internet access because of something happening where I live, and then when I finally regained access I found the website wasn't working for me. I have accepted the friend request/s, can't remember if there were one or two. Thank you for not cancelling my request!
    Roni xxx
    edited June 2014
    roni1029 wrote:
    Hello! Sorry about not being active about my request, I completely lost internet access because of something happening where I live, and then when I finally regained access I found the website wasn't working for me. I have accepted the friend request/s, can't remember if there were one or two. Thank you for not cancelling my request!
    Roni xxx

Hi, Roni! Actually, I was just on the point of cancelling it! It was actually already supposed to have been cancelled a few days ago, but I forgot to do it, so that worked out great for everyone, LOL!

When I update the thread I will take the request back off "On Hold" status. Make sure to keep watching this thread because someone will be claiming this soon and when they do you need to make contact with the team member who claims it.

oow785m
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2014
    AND SUEPEA,!!

I Forgot my darling SuePea!

Alas...I was half asleep as I so often am these days!

Welcome SuesieP!

Thank you, dear Taryn! I have been half asleep as well. Was just getting adjusted to being back in the states after almost 10 days in the UK and now we have a new puppy to keep us hopping and waking in the middle of the night :-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2014
    I am hoping this is the correct thread to post this. I have claimed this request but can pass this on to Airis and chose another if she would really like to claim it.

Date: April 26, 2014
    Username: Catie10
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: 4 bedroom Country House
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent 13 June

Hi Catie10! Please check in on my DNA Contact thread here. Thanks!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    h2xmsbl]
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited June 2014
    suepea wrote:
    I am hoping this is the correct thread to post this. I have claimed this request but can pass this on to Airis and chose another if she would really like to claim it.

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent 13 June

Noooooo, Sue sweetie !! No problem, I can claim this:

Date: May 4, 2014
    Username: Peachy1102
    Description: Country Family House
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you for nice and generous gesture towards me, but is not necessary. As you can see we both can work in a similar request. Hugs :D
    edited June 2014
    AIRIS6962 wrote:
    suepea wrote:

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent 13 June

Noooooo, Sue sweetie !! No problem, I can claim this:

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you for nice and generous gesture towards me, but is not necessary. As you can see we both can work in a similar request. Hugs :D

AIRIS,

Could you please go to our private forum and read the note I wrote you under your post in the Report A Completed Request area?

THANK YOU!

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited June 2014

AIRIS,

Could you please go to our private forum and read the note I wrote you under your post in the Report A Completed Request area?

THANK YOU!

Zoo

Done ! and answered
    edited June 2014
    I need to put this request on Hold. Requester has not checked in! Friend Request sent on 6/8/14 and accepted on 6/10/14 but didn´t contact with me

Date: May 2, 2014
    Username: sgmf2011
    Description: Mexican Mini Mansion
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • CaS8908CaS8908 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited June 2014
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:

Zoo

Zoo

Unfortunately, nothing you bought or downloaded for Sims 3 will work at all in Sims 4. Sims 4 is an entirely NEW game and there is nothing compatible between that and Sims 3.

Sims always works like that. Sims 2 was a fresh start from Sims 1 and Sims 3 was a fresh start from Sims 2.

darn. oh well its not the end of the world. so im assuming that when sims 4 comes there will be a sims 4 website
  • Marit_WateryMarit_Watery Posts: 302 Member
    edited June 2014
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:
    CaS8908 wrote:

Zoo

Zoo

darn. oh well its not the end of the world. so im assuming that when sims 4 comes there will be a sims 4 website

The Sims 4 website is already available: http://www.thesims.com/ But the forums section still links to this site here.
    edited June 2014
    I´d like to claim:

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

I´ve received a FR from Peachy1102 (15/06/2014)

Peachy1102 I´m very happy to work in your request!! :D You can contact to me in My DNA Thread or in My Page
  • roni1029roni1029 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2014
    roni1029 wrote:
    Roni xxx

Hi, Roni! Actually, I was just on the point of cancelling it! It was actually already supposed to have been cancelled a few days ago, but I forgot to do it, so that worked out great for everyone, LOL!

When I update the thread I will take the request back off "On Hold" status. Make sure to keep watching this thread because someone will be claiming this soon and when they do you need to make contact with the team member who claims it.

Thank you so much for forgetting! I think someone claimed it before, but withdrew from it.
    Roni xxx
    edited June 2014
    AIRIS6962 wrote:
    I need to put this request on Hold. Requester has not checked in! Friend Request sent on 6/8/14 and accepted on 6/10/14 but didn´t contact with me

Date: May 2, 2014
    Username: sgmf2011
    Description: Mexican Mini Mansion
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962

Thanks, AIRIS! I took care of it. :D
    SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2014
    roni1029 wrote:
    roni1029 wrote:
    Roni xxx

Thank you so much for forgetting! I think someone claimed it before, but withdrew from it.
    Roni xxx

Yes, usually when something gets put ON HOLD it is because someone tried to claim it and couldn't get the requester to contact them to answer questions. When that happens the request reverts to unclaimed status and then eventually gets cancelled. IF the secretary is on the ball! LOL!

I put your request back off hold. Hopefully someone will claim it soon.

SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2014
    Our thread is up to date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunday_5.gif