Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rosemarie Roberts Legacy - Check it Out - Help Decide Her Future

This is the beginning of the legacy of Rosemarie Roberts. Rosemarie is a young lady who was often told that no one would ever want her because of her looks. She desires to prove them wrong while becoming a celebrated 5-star chef, finding true love & building a legacy of beautiful heirs.
http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=464396

Thank you for taking the time to read. I am not a writer but do really want to try telling a legacy story after reading so many wonderful stories here. Please feel free to leave me comments, tips, etc.

Note: I am following the basic legacy rules but striving towards each heir becoming increasingly better looking. Also, any in-game gifts may be used but will never be sold.

Comments

• TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Easter!!!
    900x900px-LL-1d7444fa_gallery419281270439696.jpeg"width=500"
    edited April 2014
    I decided to place the next chapter here & hope that someone will read & comment. For those interested, please see the link above in the first post to view the intro to the legacy.

My legacy continues:
    This is a pic of my humble abode after some renovations & gifts. I got so tired of bare walls & floors so I instructed the contractor to put in something in the meantime. He id give me some leeway with choosing colors, etc. What do you think?
    screenshot_original.jpg

I received a treadmill & computer as gifts. Now I can search the online dating scene in addition to chatting with others on the net. Maybe I'll get to that treadmill one day but not today.

One evening on my day off my boss came over. I fixed us some spaghetti.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    He must have really enjoyed the dinner & our conversation because he kissed me. And since it was so late, nearly 3:30a.m. in the morning, I asked if he wanted to spend the night & he said yes.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Oh no! Now we have to share my bed. What was I thinking? It's all good. He promised to be a gentleman & I think I can trust him to keep his word. He's just so dreamy!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    We decided to watch some television. He's really into sports & also watching Hell's Kitchen with Chef Ramsey. I like that show a lot too. He's so cool & handsome. We talked long into the morn. We even got in some cuddling.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    In the morning he was up before me, got his own breakfast & thanked me for a wonderful evening. He said he'd see me at work.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next gifts I received were a potent invigorating elixir, a single bed, a living chair, a bookshelf & a dresser. All these gifts will be very useful to me & are very much appreciated.

I decided to accept Audrey Shear's party invitation. Imagine my shock when I saw Gabe Ruth there. He simply lept from the shrubs. OMG - he's now a vampire & honestly starting to creep me out. Just look how much he's changed. He really scares me.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    He thought I was being a bit odd. I really did like him a lot a while back. We never did make any commitment to each other so I was shocked when he accused me of being a cheater with my boss. Oh well....

Mark promoted me to line cook earning $84/hr with a bonus of $564. My hours are now from 3-8:30p.m. And NO I never slept with my boss. I'm simply a dedicated loyal trustworthy hard worker who's doing a good job at the bistro. I even got a new uniform which makes me look more like a chef.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I keep daydreaming about my cuddling with Mark & wonder if maybe...just maybe there may be a chance that our relationship will evolve from boss/employee/friend to perhaps something much more lasting & deeper in emotion. I keep wondering if he'd be a good father. He sure is handsome & kind to me. I even heard that he's rich. Would he give up everything for me?
    edited June 2014
    Do you think I should have Rosemarie enter into a baby challenge? Her legacy would then be to incorporate her current challenge of a prettacy with the baby challenge.
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited June 2014
    That will work as well, I am enjoying your story as well
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Nancy for your response and for taking time to read. I am very glad to hear that you like Rosemarie's story so far. :D

edited June 2014
    Just tapping for more responses :-o
    edited June 2014
    Would appreciate some more responders