Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruCopeland Answering Twitter Questions + Sims 3 Store World Announcement

12346...Next

Comments

• murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2014
    I demand Llamas :twisted:
    edited June 2014
    AznSensei wrote:
    Hey guys, I am sadly going to announce that based on this tweet (which thankfully has finally been announced) there will be no more Store Worlds after Roaring Heights.

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-Abs7OLLgVfU%2FU5X2TwybMGI%2FAAAAAAAANz8%2FsA3YCB9N0E8%2Fs1600%2FRH%2BLast%2BWorld.png&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

Wait -- does this mean The Last as in The Last Chronologically, or The Last as in The End is Here? :hunf:
    Vampire Coffins and Ferris Wheels will not be coming to TS3: Store:

I also want to know who the git was that rejected the Coffins idea. :evil: I want names, address, license plate, birth certificate, blood type, a lock of hair, and all their hopes and dreams, by midnight tonight, or there will be HECK to pay! :x
    Cinderellimouse ‏@Cinderellimouse Jun 9: @SimGuruCopeland @SimmerHortensis @05hallr Murfeel will be interested in this! Can I ask why they didn't get made?

Alan Copeland ‏@SimGuruCopeland Jun 9: @Cinderellimouse @SimmerHortensis @05hallr Technical issues or because the idea was too thematically tied to an EP.

RANT ALERT, DUCK AND COVER, CUZ I'M A SECOND AWAY FROM BLOWING A FUSE

I love you and all, but I'm calling BOLENEY right now, because if coffins--a REQUISITE that should have effing BEEN IN THE EP TO BEGIN WITH--is "too thematically tied to an EP", then simmers all need to demand their money back for paying for the Seeing Stars set (a BLATANT homage to SHT), the Date Night set (had LN written all over it), hell, even the Homecoming Set (Prom? As in Generations, EA?). And that's just three right off the top of my head without even looking through the Store pages. And don't the Black Dragons from DV THEMATICALLY TIE with the SN ZOMBIES? Aren't there Pet Feeders and dog beds and whatnot thematically tying the Pets EP to the Store?

LIES :roll:

Say it like it is: the TS3 team didn't include coffins cuz they've got their heads crammed up some Cullen twit's bumhole, and some genius on meds at Sims Studio thought magic levitating altars and glittery bioluminescent vampires who have to ASK permission to suck blood from their PREY was a fantabulous idea, and no one was around to say That Sounds Dumb and Looks Dumber. :roll: :thumbdown: LN was crap with a capital CRAP, and SN didn't redeem that epic FAILURE one bit. SN even had the nerve to reVAMP the frikkin Vampires! WHY!? Cuz EA knew THEY SUCK, and NOT in a good way! People complained about boring Simbots, and EA took things to a whole new level with the Plumbbots--THAT'S what I call an improvement! EA saw what needed to be changed, and knocked the ball out of the park. But WTFH was EA smoking when they decided to do WHATEVER they thought they were doing with the Vampires, I ask you? So okay, the Store team doesn't wanna pick up the torch for god knows what lame reason--why the eff didn't the SN team haul butt and fix the frikkin coffin fiasco, rather than making even MORE stupid altars?! They're STUPID! Why bother redoing vampires at all, then!? Not a g-d thing really changed that much! Vamps still don't have classic vamp clothes. Vamps still don't turn into bats. Vampires still can't sleep in coffins. They even took the Grand Vamp/ress and Blergh away! :( They're not even scary--they just GLOW, turning all kinds of funny colors with that wretched visual overlay getting in the way every stinkin time anyone wants to make a non-blue/grey/greenskinned sim! :x

Thematically tied my left cherry-topped *******; all the Halloween sets we got, and all the vampness going on in Midnight Hollow, and all the Gothique sets and venues and whatever, and no coffin. Thematically tied? Oh really!

I AM FRIKKIN ANGRY~!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited June 2014
    I've never been real big about having animals in the store, but a llama HAS to be made!
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    murfeel wrote:

I also want to know who the git was that rejected the Coffins idea. :evil: I want names, address, license plate, birth certificate, blood type, a lock of hair, and all their hopes and dreams, by midnight tonight, or there will be HECK to pay! :x

:cry:

Did you notice I thought of you right away? I knew you'd be disappointed. :cry: That's why I asked about the reason. At least he tried though!
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited June 2014
    347.gif

We'll it's official, No Ferris Wheel coming to The Sims 3. :cry::(

My thoughts exactly. :cry::cry::cry: I wanted a ferris wheel more than a carousel. I am so crushed. Now I'm going to drown my sorrows in coffee (too early to drink). lol Maybe I will look around for a CC one. :(
    edited June 2014
    murfeel wrote:

:cry:

Did you notice I thought of you right away? I knew you'd be disappointed. :cry: That's why I asked about the reason. At least he tried though!

Yes, and I thank you for that, Cinderelli. <3 I wish I had known this questionnaire was going on, cuz I swear....
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I'd take sheep over llamas. Just because they're more stereotypically farmy and will fit in better with the cows and chickens. Either or both would be good though. :D

Llamas have always been a running joke in the sims series. So it would be a bit of a masterpiece to actually HAVE llamas in the game.

I'd love geese or ducks, even if it was just a fog effect.

You're welcome Kate! <(^.^)>

Swans and crows would also be awesome fog emmitor effects! But yes, we NEED a llama! In fact, we need AT LEAST two! Then one could be the "drama llama" kinda like Charles the evil chicken only, of course, overly dramatic instead of evil. And it WOULD be pretty funny if the llamas could spit...because they really DO! LOL And there should be a BABY Llama because...awwwwww!

79c2712c10611c7099169859b9f43944.jpg

My 3 year old looked at this picture and turned to me and said " I want to go to the store and buy one."! :lol::lol: Little guy is adorable!! I would really love sheep or something that sims could utilize to crochet/knit. Also still would love a canning station!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    murfeel wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    Hey guys, I am sadly going to announce that based on this tweet (which thankfully has finally been announced) there will be no more Store Worlds after Roaring Heights.

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-Abs7OLLgVfU%2FU5X2TwybMGI%2FAAAAAAAANz8%2FsA3YCB9N0E8%2Fs1600%2FRH%2BLast%2BWorld.png&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

Wait -- does this mean The Last as in The Last Chronologically, or The Last as in The End is Here? :hunf:

Cinderellimouse ‏@Cinderellimouse Jun 9: @SimGuruCopeland @SimmerHortensis @05hallr Murfeel will be interested in this! Can I ask why they didn't get made?

Alan Copeland ‏@SimGuruCopeland Jun 9: @Cinderellimouse @SimmerHortensis @05hallr Technical issues or because the idea was too thematically tied to an EP.

RANT ALERT, DUCK AND COVER, CUZ I'M A SECOND AWAY FROM BLOWING A FUSE

I love you and all, but I'm calling BOLENEY right now, because if coffins--a REQUISITE that should have effing BEEN IN THE EP TO BEGIN WITH--is "too thematically tied to an EP", then simmers all need to demand their money back for paying for the Seeing Stars set (a BLATANT homage to SHT), the Date Night set (had LN written all over it), hell, even the Homecoming Set (Prom? As in Generations, EA?). And that's just three right off the top of my head without even looking through the Store pages. And don't the Black Dragons from DV THEMATICALLY TIE with the SN ZOMBIES? Aren't there Pet Feeders and dog beds and whatnot thematically tying the Pets EP to the Store?

LIES :roll:

Say it like it is: the TS3 team didn't include coffins cuz they've got their heads crammed up some Cullen twit's bumhole, and some genius on meds at Sims Studio thought magic levitating altars and glittery bioluminescent vampires who have to ASK permission to suck blood from their PREY was a fantabulous idea, and no one was around to say That Sounds Dumb and Looks Dumber. :roll: :thumbdown: LN was crap with a capital CRAP, and SN didn't redeem that epic FAILURE one bit. SN even had the nerve to reVAMP the frikkin Vampires! WHY!? Cuz EA knew THEY SUCK, and NOT in a good way! People complained about boring Simbots, and EA took things to a whole new level with the Plumbbots--THAT'S what I call an improvement! EA saw what needed to be changed, and knocked the ball out of the park. But WTFH was EA smoking when they decided to do WHATEVER they thought they were doing with the Vampires, I ask you? So okay, the Store team doesn't wanna pick up the torch for god knows what lame reason--why the eff didn't the SN team haul butt and fix the frikkin coffin fiasco, rather than making even MORE stupid altars?! They're STUPID! Why bother redoing vampires at all, then!? Not a g-d thing really changed that much! Vamps still don't have classic vamp clothes. Vamps still don't turn into bats. Vampires still can't sleep in coffins. They even took the Grand Vamp/ress and Blergh away! :( They're not even scary--they just GLOW, turning all kinds of funny colors with that wretched visual overlay getting in the way every stinkin time anyone wants to make a non-blue/grey/greenskinned sim! :x

Thematically tied my left cherry-topped *******; all the Halloween sets we got, and all the vampness going on in Midnight Hollow, and all the Gothique sets and venues and whatever, and no coffin. Thematically tied? Oh really!

I AM FRIKKIN ANGRY~!!!!!!!!!!

As usual....what Murfeel said! After all the other stuff in the Store that is tied "thematically" to EPs I kinda can't believe that was the best excuse Copeland could think of. I call shenanigans. AT THE VERY LEAST coffins should be part of one last GOTHIQUE set! AT THE VERY LEAST give us a reskinned WA sarcophagus that looks like a coffin even if it's standing up and works just like the sarcophagus. There's nothing you can do to earn our forgiveness for making vampires so utterly and irredeemably PATHETIC so AT THE VERY LEAST you owe us a set dedicated to them that at least makes them look cool and lets them sleep in a flippin' coffin! And I will remind you that ANY Sim can use this stuff...unlike the fact that human Sims can't sleep in dog beds...but we got those! Give us some bat decor! Give us some good LONG HAIR STYLES with a fabulous window's peak! Give us some great slinky gowns with long sleeves and a trained skirt and fishtail skirts! Give us some bat jewelry! Give us some vampire themed wall art! I've already made your poppets Store Team! Murfeel gets your hair and it's gonna be all over! Grrrrr.... Yep, I'm mad all over again! :evil:
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hmmmm.... hey Murfeel, apparently our combined wrath was so terrifying that everyone fled the thread. :twisted: