Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Chateau de Bellevue by Petalbot

2...Next

Comments

• petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi violagati: Thanks! :)

Hi there Folly!: Thank you so much for the rec and fav! :) I saw your Christmas cottages. They are so beautiful! :wink:

Hi trishanne! Thank you so much for the rec and your comments. I really appreciate it! :)

Hi Jennytru! Thank you for the comments! That's very sweet of you. :)

Hi Wildeatheart! *waves back*: Thank you so much for the comments and rec! You're very kind. :)
    sigg.gif

edited December 2013
    Hi acidsugar: Thank you! And thanks for the rec & download. :)

Hi Rose! Glad you like the card. Happy Holidays! :)

Hi Greendream! Wow! Thank you so much for the DRF. Glad you like the landscaping. I tried to keep it very manicured looking and symmetrical like the classical French gardens. Love your Waterloo by the way.

Hi Yanti! I saw you were having some computer issues when I commented in Folly's thread. That's no fun. I hope you were able to resolve it. Thank you so much for the sweet comments and the rec and fav. I truly would love to get a feature one of these days. It's been two years since I've had one, but it's okay, its the fun and enjoyment of building and sharing with others that really counts. :)

sigg.gif

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    petalbot wrote:
    Hi acidsugar: Thank you! And thanks for the rec & download. :)

Hi Rose! Glad you like the card. Happy Holidays! :)

Hi Greendream! Wow! Thank you so much for the DRF. Glad you like the landscaping. I tried to keep it very manicured looking and symmetrical like the classical French gardens. Love your Waterloo by the way.

Hi Yanti! I saw you were having some computer issues when I commented in Folly's thread. That's no fun. I hope you were able to resolve it. Thank you so much for the sweet comments and the rec and fav. I truly would love to get a feature one of these days. It's been two years since I've had one, but it's okay, its the fun and enjoyment of building and sharing with others that really counts. :)

Thanks Petal. :D I had to reinstall everything. I added extra bit of RAM. My game does not crash anymore. Hope it stays that way. It is freezing now and then in game mode though. Thanks for your concern. ((Hugs)) I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I do hope you get an EA feature. :D
    edited December 2013
    Hi Peaches: Thanks! :)

Hi TisSaturdayAll: Thank you so much for the comment. Your are very sweet. :)

Hello GreenCats: Wow, Thanks! Thank you for the wonderful comments. :)
    sigg.gif

edited December 2013
    hi XxhannelorexX: thank you for your very kind comments & fav! I really appreciate it. :)

hey yanti: I'm glad you got the crashing issue fixed. *hugs*. You don't happen to have the Tree of Prosperity from Lunar Lakes installed do you? I've seen reports around the forums that this item is causing severe lag in people's game ever since the ITF patch, even if it has not been placed on a lot. Just a thought that popped into my head.
    sigg.gif

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow! This house is beautiful! :o If I wasn't worried about major lag, I'd download it in a heartbeat! Awesome work!
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Petal--Your builds whisk me away to another world!! The Chateau is absolutely beautiful. I love all the lightness in the decor--all my favorite tones! I have rec'd and fav'd and will download as well--can't wait to see it in game. I hope you had the happiest of holidays and your New Year is happy, healthy and full of love and success!

XXOO,
    Karen
  • elvintp10elvintp10 Posts: 268 Member
    edited June 2014
    First of all, I'm in agreeance with everyone here, your build is nothing short of breath taking. Having said that, I do have one question. Where did you get that wallpaper you put on your walls for your entrance hall and the house interior in general? It's amazing. I have all the SP's and EP's but can't find it. I imagine it's store content. If so, could you please let me know what it is? Thank you so much! =)
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Petalbot,

I really like the art studio, but my favorite has to be what you did with the wine racks and the arch in the kitchen.

That is a great use of MOO and very creative.
    :shock:
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    elvintp10 wrote:
    First of all, I'm in agreeance with everyone here, your build is nothing short of breath taking. Having said that, I do have one question. Where did you get that wallpaper you put on your walls for your entrance hall and the house interior in general? It's amazing. I have all the SP's and EP's but can't find it. I imagine it's store content. If so, could you please let me know what it is? Thank you so much! =)

These wallpapers, you should have. I would look in either the misc tab or the set tab. I believe they are there. :) They are blue and gold in color if I remember right. The square/rectangle ones are in 3 pieces, left, right, and center (if you want a rectangle rather than a square.
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
    edited June 2014
    elvintp10 wrote:

These wallpapers, you should have. I would look in either the misc tab or the set tab. I believe they are there. :) They are blue and gold in color if I remember right. The square/rectangle ones are in 3 pieces, left, right, and center (if you want a rectangle rather than a square.

Ahhhh OK. That makes sense. But how did Petalbot change the color scheme? I loved the wallpaper she used. I'm currently renovating my home and her attention to detail is impeccable. I almost wish I could temporarily digitize myself to explore this house haha. =)
    edited June 2014
    Well I am dumb, I only just discovered the Create A Style or whatever it maybe called feature. I didn't realize the degree of customization of this game.
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    CASt is the gravy to a great build! :)
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
    edited June 2014
    CASt is the gravy to a great build! :)

Which is what seperates a mediocre builder (me) from the elite level builder (Petalbot, sherrylynn8779, whoever else is probably reading this). Thanks for the help though. =D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your Chateau de Bellevue is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about this build, a beautiful masterpiece. Congratulations on this chateau being featured :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited July 2014
    This home is absolutely stunning. I currently have a vacation home in France but I'm too lazy to furnish or decorate it and in it's current state, it looks so ho hum, but your house would be the perfect vacation home for my Family. Thank you Petalbot! =)

I have a question, some of the content in the house doesn't appear the way it should. For instance, the glasshouse dining area outdoors doesn't appear the way it does on your game. Any suggestions to work around this?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2014
    Thanks everybody!
    sigg.gif

edited July 2014
    elvintp10 wrote:
    This home is absolutely stunning. I currently have a vacation home in France but I'm too lazy to furnish or decorate it and in it's current state, it looks so ho hum, but your house would be the perfect vacation home for my Family. Thank you Petalbot! =)

I have a question, some of the content in the house doesn't appear the way it should. For instance, the glasshouse dining area outdoors doesn't appear the way it does on your game. Any suggestions to work around this?

Hi elvintp10. The glass house is made with the Windows and roof pieces from the stones throw greenhouse in the store. If you don't have it, I know that structure will show up without a roof. Unfortunatly, there is no good substitute for the glass roof except for placing a regular roof on it. Another simmer was quite generous to me today,so I decided to pay it forward. That should fix it. :wink:

Post edited by Unknown User on
    sigg.gif

• stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited July 2014
    ohmygoodness this is a bit awesome! (and by that I mean a lot awesome!) :P kinda took my breath away! :shock: Thank you very much for sharing this Petalbot, I shall enjoy playing with it!! :D And congrats on the feature!
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,789 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, Petalbot! Don't know how it happened, that I missed your thread - Chateau de Bellevue is amazing in all details. Stunning architecture and perfectly designed interiors - your creations are always masterpieces! :)
    Congratulations on the well deserved feature with it.
    edited July 2014
    Hi stickykisses, Thank you for your kind comments! Your very sweet. :wink:

Hi imoger! it's good to hear from you. Thank you for dropping by and for your sweet comments. I can't wait to see what you build next! :wink:
    sigg.gif