Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Legacy Island II & III ♥ - Uploaded =D

Comments

• Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    edited June 2014
    Please, I dont understand this: "All the main spawners but ITF". Its mean, that Build version havent spawners from ITF?
  • OblivionbankOblivionbank Posts: 6
    edited June 2014
    Downloaded,favorited,and endorsed. Absolutely love every aspect of the Legacy Island III, lots of resorts already incorporated and everything else I could want or need. No need to add my favorite businesses as they are all there, plus some I did not know even existed. Going to build some resorts from scratch, turn the rest of the island into a resort haven. Lol. Thank you for all your hard work!!
    edited June 2014
    Sorry for bothering you, wanted to ask if Legacy Island III has a Equestrian Center, Horse Ranch, Training Grounds? Did not get to look at all of the community lots, so I could have missed them and apologize if I did. It's no problem if they are not included, can always put them in and start on my resort building spree. Lol. Thank you again for all of your hard work, most importantly for your patience with some of our noob questions. Lol.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    edited June 2014
    The sky coloring is beautiful. I do take out 20x30 lots. I just don't like houses that small. One of my sims got to see one of the uncharted islands.
    edited June 2014
    Please, I dont understand this: "All the main spawners but ITF". Its mean, that Build version havent spawners from ITF?

ITF = Into The Future store expansion. This world may not have all of the spawners from the expansion Into The Future, however it does have quite a few of its community lots.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi :mrgreen:

@lydiad206 - Wonderful pictures- you made it look so colorful! The sky mod is beautiful; Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. :D

@Solstice401 - Thank you; and you're so welcome. :mrgreen:

@pkboo - WR is right, They're the same but different- 3 adds more to 2. :)

@Writin_Reg - Thanks, WR. :D

@Kniga_Sitara - The main spawners are the ones from Expansion packs that don't have their own world where a Sim can travel to get things- World Adventures has worlds to visit to get bugs and fish; Into the Future has a world to travel to get bits and bugs. :)
    This world has a few ITF and WA spawners but not all of them. :)

@Oblivionbank - Awesome! Thanks so much for commenting. Hope you share some pictures or uploads. :mrgreen:

The horse lots are in the Country area. :D

@catitude5 - Thanks for commenting! I hope you like it. :D

edited June 2014
    Oblivionbank Thanks

Rflong7 thanks! I love thos world! Longview II ist too nice world, but this is better :-D.
    But I dont know that is bug or not, but... I send one sim in gallery and other one in library. They start on Dock 9. Both wasi in subway for all day :(
  • pkboopkboo Posts: 218 Member
    edited June 2014
    Ok thanks. figured I would ask incase they were the same but you had just updated it to include some of the stuff up to ITF.
    edited June 2014
    Oblivionbank Thanks

Rflong7 thanks! I love thos world! Longview II ist too nice world, but this is better :-D.
    But I dont know that is bug or not, but... I send one sim in gallery and other one in library. They start on Dock 9. Both wasi in subway for all day :(

Hi, :)

I am so sorry it messed up. I guess it happens, the game will glitch now and then on some things we have no control over. :(

You can use the reset code for your Sims to get them if they get stuck again. You can use Google to find the code in your language- resetSim firstname lastname
    :)
    pkboo wrote:
    Ok thanks. figured I would ask incase they were the same but you had just updated it to include some of the stuff up to ITF.

It's no problem. I did update it for Seasons, Island Paradise, and Into the Future (only a little ITF because of traveling into those worlds). :)
  • bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited June 2014
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OMGOMGOMGOMG HOW have I not seen this world before? I think maybe I saw an earlier version, how did I not GET how perfect it is?? I need a manageable world that with flat space, beach/ocean, mountains, concentrated downtown, plenty of lots, plenty of empties for expansion... are you like, in my head? I just started a new legacy family and have been bummed that no world I own will let me place all my creations and all the amazing Exchange lots I've found - mostly venues - and all the lot types/store venues. I'M SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT, AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL I GET HOME TO INSTALL IT LET ALONE MOVE MY FAMILY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND you have a builders blank version? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I need a crazy gif, except those tend to bug me after a while... LOL!)

THANK YOU! I'll keep you posted/give you some pics if you want!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
    edited June 2014
    Hi, Bouquetcatcher :mrgreen:

Awesome~ I so hope you like it when you play! Pictures are always welcome, I love to see some. :mrgreen:
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey Rflong,

I decided to use your world for my Ten Gen Legacy and have been having a lot of fun with it. There are pictures on my blog of my Sim starting out in your world. Though I did call it Legend Isle/Legacy Island 3 in the story part of my Ten Gen Legacy I linked back here so more people can see your lovely world. Here are a few images I have taken so far in the world. Once my Sims is established I plan to explore more of your beautiful world.

only-donator-at-the-park.jpg

someone-likes-me.jpg

I think your Sim an mine might turn out to be good friends as they seem to really like one another.

playing-at-the-festival.jpg

my-new-house.jpg

new-son.jpg

I have always loved your world's so I'm happy to use one for my Legacy, I'll post more images later on and try to get some even more lovely one's, thank you so much for this world.
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    As always another amazing world hun!! :) :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    Hi :D

@Illyianna2005 - Thank you so much for sharing the pictures, They're wonderful. :D
    Oh, cool! I LOVE reading Legacies so you can link and it'd be so kind of you to share your pictures any time. :mrgreen:

@duyguugudur - Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :mrgreen:
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    This is my first Legacy so I can only hope it's good. You can read all about it Here http://illyiannasblog.wordpress.com/illyiannas-50-gen-challenge/ also clicking on my Sig will take you to my Blog. I'm a little nervous about writing a Legacy story for the first time, trying to figure out how to make it interesting through ten generations lol.
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited June 2014
    Can't wait to try out the new 3rd version :D I'm really going to attempt to play a legacy and not try to cheat but we'll see how well that panes out lol. Will let you know how things go!
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Rflong7 your worlds are amazing I love your Haunted Vally 11, Beach City & now try
    your legacy Island 111 all are rec! you are a grate builder. When sims 3 close down going
    to miss these grate worlds. :D :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    RFLONG7 oh, thanks. I hate game bugs.. I hate EA :(:( Please if you create other world for next time, pelase create 3 version.. 3.version as free, empty lots for builder, but with secret lot a nd diving lot... No I must destroay all city.. :D:D but its nice city :) you are great work :)
    edited June 2014

@Illyianna2005 - Thanks for the link. I'm sure you'll do Great with your Legacy. :mrgreen:

@Lizziguin- Cool! I hope you like it and have fun, even if you cheat. :lol:

@Elisiel- Wonderful! I hope you like it. 8)

@chips46- Thanks for such a lovely comment. I'm so glad you like them. :mrgreen:

@Kniga_Sitara- Cool! ...but the worlds are free and I do have an empty build version with dive lots. Gotcha covered. :mrgreen:
  • wildtessawildtessa Posts: 953 Member
    edited June 2014
    -sobs-

This world is everything I was looking for but im missing two expansions!

It is still an amazing world I wish I could play it!
    Download, save, comment, favorite my new S4 creations! TessaMichele
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited June 2014
    Rflong for whatever I can't dl your new LI III [the one without ITF. I don't know what is wrong. :(
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited June 2014
    Good news, for what ever reason my computer decided to dl LI III. I am looking forward to playing it after I get back from the library. :D
  • vickigohvickigoh Posts: 326 Member
    edited June 2014
    Is there a bot workshop in Legacy III?
    edited June 2014
    wildtessa wrote:
    -sobs-

This world is everything I was looking for but im missing two expansions!

It is still an amazing world I wish I could play it!

Thanks! and I'm so sorry. It might be playable, depending on the expansions. :)

Rukaya wrote:
    Good news, for what ever reason my computer decided to dl LI III. I am looking forward to playing it after I get back from the library. :D

Hi, Rukaya :D
    I'm so glad it downloaded for you. :D
    Sorry I didn't get to your question sooner.

vickigoh wrote:
    Is there a bot workshop in Legacy III?

Hi, Vickigoh :D
    I don't know... probably not. There's the store and the Arena. :D
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have been looking for the "perfect" world but have never been able to find it, until today! I am so excited I found your world and can't wait to play it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top