Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simkyoto, Japan.... Released! Post pics and share your sim families! :)

1235...Next

Comments

• duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited May 2014
    Waow waow amazing world and lots/decors!! Fell in love!! :mrgreen:

Unfo i won't be able to download it due to many lack of necessary eps,sps and store content :/

Can we find ur lots whivh u used in ur new world saperately at ur studio? :oops:
    Will u consider it? So at least i can enjoy them in my game ?

Looking forward to see more pics! :lol:
    edited June 2014
    Hello its me again Oilbasedoleander! Hope this time i can manage to keep this beautiful thread on top! ;)

I really want to download your world,but have some below things missing-they were strongly recd by you, so can u pls tell me if it will effect the structures(build part) of houses/community lots?

EP's & SP's missing:
    *Showtime
    *Island Paradise -- is there any diving spots/piers? or last patch is enough?

Premium Content
    *Steam-it-up Sauna
    *Triple Riches Slots
    *Hit 'em Harder Blackjack Table
    *Wishing Well
    *Stiff as a Board, Light as a Feather Dance Collection

Venues
    *Serenity Retreat

Hope for ur positive answer *cross fingers*
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    This is a lovely world, you did an amazing job, thank you for this world, I spent a lot of today playing it. I moved a family in made by GreenCats and explored the world, I also put in the Bistro Set and tried it out and did some editing with Adobe, hope you like the images.

screenshot.jpg

screenshot-2.jpg

screenshot-8.jpg

screenshot-16.jpg

screenshot-18.jpg

screenshot-21.jpg

screenshot-23.jpg

screenshot-24.jpg

I also posted my thoughts on the world and linked back here so more people can see how lovely it is.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2014
    hello Illyianna2005 ,thanks for sharing the photos!! :)

Can i ask you a uick question, u also donot have some necessary ep&sp for the world, did u have many issues at raplacing them? :oops:

thanks...
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    Um I do have all EP's, SP's and Store Stuff so I didn't need to replace anything. I just have some under this name and some under my other account so I wouldn't know for sure, sorry, I hope it works for you.
    edited June 2014
    Um I do have all EP's, SP's and Store Stuff so I didn't need to replace anything. I just have some under this name and some under my other account so I wouldn't know for sure, sorry, I hope it works for you.

oh ok thanks :)
    let's hope! :lol:
    edited June 2014
    Bump ? :oops:
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ah I'm sorry, it's been so long since I've visited my own thread :O I keep forgetting about it! :lol:

I've been having quite a few issues with my sims game lately so I've had to uninstall and reinstall a couple times so I've lost a lot of my content. I don't even have a copy of this world anymore except for what is on Mediafire. :[

Anyways, everything that you need is listed on the front page, first post. I don't know how it will run with out certain expansions. I suppose that's a gamble you can take, but it is highly recommended you have the content to run this world. :]

*wave* sorry to be away! I've been hanging out in TS4 forum xD
    edited July 2014
    This is a lovely world, you did an amazing job, thank you for this world, I spent a lot of today playing it. I moved a family in made by GreenCats and explored the world, I also put in the Bistro Set and tried it out and did some editing with Adobe, hope you like the images.

screenshot.jpg

screenshot-24.jpg

I also posted my thoughts on the world and linked back here so more people can see how lovely it is.

:O Your pics are so beautiful! Its very rewarding seeing people experience the world :] Thank you so much for sharing hun!
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    I've been soooo wanting a Japanese World! I lived there for 3 years many years ago and I loved it. Gonna go try to download this now...I have everything EXCEPT Diesel. Hopefully that won't be an issue.

Edited to add: Oh darn. I did not realize this wasn't on the Exchange. I have no idea how to download and import worlds via mediafire. :(
  • starzgirl1starzgirl1 Posts: 166 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your world looks FAB! I will be downloading it right away <3
    edited July 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I've been soooo wanting a Japanese World! I lived there for 3 years many years ago and I loved it. Gonna go try to download this now...I have everything EXCEPT Diesel. Hopefully that won't be an issue.

Edited to add: Oh darn. I did not realize this wasn't on the Exchange. I have no idea how to download and import worlds via mediafire. :(

Ah, it's not a package file. You don't need to unzip it or anything. As soon as you download, you double click and it will install into your game directly :]

I could not upload it to the exchange. I've had this problem even with builds I make in my game and try to upload them afterwards. Even when they're CC free. So I resorted to Mediafire.
  • BHarrellsGirlBHarrellsGirl Posts: 131 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my gosh! You finally finished it! I'm so excited! :))))))))

I only have Base, WA, Gen, Pets, Amb, Univ, and Seasons, so we'll see how well it works, but it's too pretty to pass up, regardless of how much I might be missing. XD
    edited July 2014
    Oh my gosh! You finally finished it! I'm so excited! :))))))))

I only have Base, WA, Gen, Pets, Amb, Univ, and Seasons, so we'll see how well it works, but it's too pretty to pass up, regardless of how much I might be missing. XD

You won't really need Pets, and Showtime is a must for this world, because those are the venues I used. But I hope that it works out for you :] *wave* Let me know if it runs okay.
    edited July 2014
    Ah I'm sorry, it's been so long since I've visited my own thread :O I keep forgetting about it! :lol:

I've been having quite a few issues with my sims game lately so I've had to uninstall and reinstall a couple times so I've lost a lot of my content. I don't even have a copy of this world anymore except for what is on Mediafire. :[

Anyways, everything that you need is listed on the front page, first post. I don't know how it will run with out certain expansions. I suppose that's a gamble you can take, but it is highly recommended you have the content to run this world. :]

Oh glad tt you had solved these problems :)

Well i had checked that,and only below items i donot have:

EP's & SP's Needed:
    *Showtime --- cannot buy it unfo,but i can maybe build something else for showtime venues? :oops: :oops:
    *Island Paradise-- might buy in the future

Premium Content
    i believe game will be smooth playing even with lack of these things... ;)

Venues
    *Serenity Retreat--- i can see why it is needed but donot have actually..well still game will replace items..

I know you answered all my questions patiently but can i just ask one more thing? :oops:

Did you only use Island paradise items for diving caves and some jetties for boathouses? Do you remember? :oops: :oops:

Thank you for sharing!
    edited July 2014

EP's & SP's Needed:
    *Showtime --- cannot buy it unfo,but i can maybe build something else for showtime venues? :oops: :oops:

Premium Content

Venues
    *Serenity Retreat--- i can see why it is needed but donot have actually..well still game will replace items..

I know you answered all my questions patiently but can i just ask one more thing? :oops:

Did you only use Island paradise items for diving caves and some jetties for boathouses? Do you remember? :oops: :oops:

Thank you for sharing!

The only things I've used from IP that were important are docks and boats on the river houses. Otherwise, no dive spots or anything like that. :] I hope that helps!
    edited July 2014

EP's & SP's Needed:

Premium Content

Venues

Thank you for sharing!

The only things I've used from IP that were important are docks and boats on the river houses. Otherwise, no dive spots or anything like that. :] I hope that helps!

Thank you :) that was indeed helpful :) boats won't be problem and i am sure that docks will be ok as with new patch you can build on sea...(not as boathouse but sort of deck that you can build a house on it! )

Hope you won't take this world down :)

EDIT: I know you had issues with yr game and you had lots of content during these bad days! :(

Did you manage to save those awesome lots you created for this world?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    edited July 2014
    Very interesting city !
    I also inspired Tokyo and Japan.

The most I liked Aug. Traditional buildings and rice fields
    Great job!