Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started May 21st CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited June 2014
    Duke of Bows sold out@ 11:53 am est....lasting about 2 min

Previous deal went full time.
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited June 2014
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Hey guys!!

I feel bad for neglecting this thread for so long, though I've been less active on the forums in general lately.

But I'm inspired to post again by an exciting discovery!! Bohemian Garden is now available for CYS! I discovered this because I refreshed the Bohemian Garden page waay too often waiting for this. I'm sure someone else has noticed already too, but I can't contain my excitement!

Unfortunately, it's still 200 sp for me to complete (for two pieces of clothing and the PC) but I'm now going to wait for when it returns on the DD and hopefully I can get it for free or very cheap. I'm a little tempted to complete it now, but I have to remind myself I can wait a week to try to get the better price! I have a feeling with CYS enabled that one may go fast. At least it looks like it'll fall on a day when I 'm not working, which is good :)

Thank you for sharing :D I had been checking but forgot the last couple of days. I said when it came up on the list the first time that I hoped it when cysable before it rotates again, so I'm glad to see that it has.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Izziebelle wrote:
    Duke of Bows sold out@ 11:53 am est....lasting about 2 min

Previous deal went full time.

Thank you. I was updating the spreadsheet for the end of the aquarium and by the time I checked back Dukes had finished and its way too late (2am) for math :lol:
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited June 2014
    @Spreadsheet team. I am clocking out now. The spreadsheet is up to date to the start of Haute Hip.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Lucygirl5Lucygirl5 Posts: 45 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey I have a question for you awesome people!! If they are repeating the whole list with the same prices what is to stop people from waiting on the cheaper of the prices? Such as the green house on 51 and 144. It's cheaper to get it at 51 instead of 144. So basically i'm wondering if they will cut out the duplicates or not :\
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited June 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    @Spreadsheet team. I am clocking out now. The spreadsheet is up to date to the start of Haute Hip.
    I am clocking in now.
    dorseypjd wrote:
    Good day everyone.I have just started posting in forums etc and i wanted to say thank you to everyone here for doing this DD thread.I have used this list to get many items from the store and have saved alot of sim points.So again thank you for doing this and thank you for your time that it takes to do this.
    Welcome to the DD forum. It is always gratifying to hear that our work is appreciated.
    Lucygirl5 wrote:
    Hey I have a question for you awesome people!! If they are repeating the whole list with the same prices what is to stop people from waiting on the cheaper of the prices? Such as the green house on 51 and 144. It's cheaper to get it at 51 instead of 144. So basically i'm wondering if they will cut out the duplicates or not :\
    The duplicates have rarely been cut. One reason someone may purchase the more expensive deal is the uncertainty that the list will repeat. We have no guarantee that a list will repeat. However, most of the lists have repeated at least once. The other reason people buy the more expensive deal - they have not found this forum! :D
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cool, Bohemian Garden is CYS!
    Fruits and Nuts still isn't on individual sale yet though. :?
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited June 2014
    I was a little lazy with looking into the thread and at the DD. I enjoyed the sun. :D
    Cogitotoro wrote:
    One week vacation and hot weather is coming. Almost too hot, weather forecast says up to 35° C / 95° F next week. I will melt...
    Hey, have a great vacation! Hope you're going somewhere wonderful, or at least a nice change of pace... and with access to air conditioning.

Thank you. I stay in Berlin, but Tuesday I am going to meet a chat friend, who is coming from Rostock (close to Berlin). :D It's the second time that we meet. And my neighbour and I will finally have our "Easter Dinner". Yes, it's a little bit late, but always when we arranged the dinner, some of us was sick. But now we should have a nice dinner. :D

And I have time for sims. Maybe I can finish my build.

@ musicangl1
    I am glad you got your simpoints back. :wink:
  • Options
    Lucygirl5Lucygirl5 Posts: 45 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Lucygirl5 wrote:
    The duplicates have rarely been cut. One reason someone may purchase the more expensive deal is the uncertainty that the list will repeat. We have no guarantee that a list will repeat. However, most of the lists have repeated at least once. The other reason people buy the more expensive deal - they have not found this forum! :D [/quote]

That may be true. (some players haven't found this forum)I didn't know about this until recently myself. It definitely has come in handy, especially since I have my eye on a few items :) ty for the reply!!
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    A big thank you to both Catherine and Misty for joining Frye and me on the DD spreadsheet team. Both Catherine and Misty have been successfully updating the sheet.

It has been great to have people posting the deals on the thread, and now to have a team updating the sheet is great.

The team still needs your assistance to post the amount of minutes in which a deal sold out, or if you prefer the amount of time remaining.

Just echoing Jodi to say thank you to Catherine and Misty! It's so great that you two are helping out, and I think we have an awesome team. :) And also a huge thanks to everyone for continuing to post the times of items that sell out, or to confirm that an item went the full time.
    Lucygirl5 wrote:

One additional reason why people might opt to get the more expensive deal is if they already have enough CYS that the more expensive deal still makes the set free for them. But I think the reasons Jodi mentioned are likely more common. I think the more casual TS3 store shoppers (especially those who don't frequent the forums) don't realize that we keep a running list of items on sale, or even that the lists repeat. I didn't know either until I happened upon this thread.
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited June 2014
    Jojo777 wrote:
    But I'm inspired to post again by an exciting discovery!! Bohemian Garden is now available for CYS! I discovered this because I refreshed the Bohemian Garden page waay too often waiting for this. I'm sure someone else has noticed already too, but I can't contain my excitement!
    Thank you for posting this! No, no one else has mentioned it; you're the first!

Now I WILL buy it the next sale it goes on. :)
  • Options
    musicangl1musicangl1 Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2014
    I just wanted to share my complaint retraction with you guys- I got an email from EA, saying that they were sorry for the way they handled my situation and were giving me an additional 1,000 sp to show their appreciation for my honest feedback. I take back the bad things I said!
  • Options
    muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    edited June 2014
    I am very happy for you musicangl1. Initially an unpleasant situation, but it turned out well.
    Ruby 3000 ended 34 minutes past the hour with about 20 minutes left. I looked away and the new deal was already loading.
    :no_mouth:
  • Options
    ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited June 2014
    #196 Loud, Fast, Clash Attire has been lowered to 979 points(10 points lol!).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    planettvplanettv Posts: 207 Member
    edited June 2014
    A quick OT:
    I'm coming over here to ask if there is anyone, that has the Seasons EP installed, that would be willing to check out 2 of my saves, Louis in Sunset Valley and Jolina in Sunset Valley, in a new user data folder to see if they experience the problems/issues that I do with those saves. I'm hoping I can find 3 people: one that has an ATI/AMD Radeon HD 6800, one with a different ATI/AMD card and one with a Nvidia card.

The summary of my problems/issues in my game can be found here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15/723488.page#12018734

If you are willing then let me know. I thought I would check here first before I go back to the Technical Discussions section for the game and try at the Mod The Sims website.
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited June 2014
    Full Hewnsman Set ended 34 minutes past the hour with 22 % sold.
  • Options
    simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited June 2014

I just wanted to say thank you to all who have put so much work into this. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Because of you I now own the NOW and THEN Century Manor Venue. And I'm telling you I set my alarm for it. And luckily I did because it was at a 100% :shock: in 30 seconds this morning. So Thank you.
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @ simhead70 - On behalf of all of us who contribute to this thread and the spreadsheet, you are welcome. We are happy to be able to help fellow simmers get the most for their simpoints. Congratulations on grabbing the manor. Since you set an alarm to get a deal, you are officially a Sims Store Addict or a member of SSA.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    edited June 2014
    Finally home, and can now make informed decisions about what to buy instead of just gut-feeling it.

But it's good to be back. My kitties can't decide if they're happy I'm home or mad I went away. At least they remembered who I am this time. I missed them.
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited June 2014
    i cant see the simpoint ads anymore and i cant afford to buy any points since ill have to save up for sims4 and warcrafts new xp, its been a great year stalking the DD for the past year with all of you
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited June 2014
    FYI DD team and stalkers: the upcoming Futureshock Living (#36) is more than #210. If you can hold off, you will save some sp. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    edited June 2014
    Congratulations to Cogitotoro for getting fourth place in the Tacky Gaudy House Contest with Casa de las Reinas. Having seen pictures of your entry, I'm afraid to look at the first-, second- and third-place winners. :shock: I wasn't sure how anybody could top what you did. :wink:
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited June 2014
    future shock living is coming up and im 56 simponts sort :(
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @ DD Spreadsheet team - I am clocking out. I have updated to start of Futureshock Living.

• Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited June 2014
    dragon114 wrote:
    future shock living is coming up and im 56 simponts sort :(
    If you can hold out for a bit, #210 Futureshock Living will be less (as I stated 2 posts above your post). :)