Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only Sims

Comments

• loileeloilee Posts: 614 Member
    edited June 2014
    NRowe wrote:
    loilee wrote:
    Omg I hate when that happens sooo much. I had an epidemic of that in Moonlight Falls for some reason. A lot of police officers mysteriously died. :twisted:

I recently read a post that explains this curious phenomenon. In certain towns (including Moonlight Falls) police officers fail to be given the "can apprehend burglar" hidden trait. Without it they can't arrest the thief.

Ohhhh, that explains it! I'll mastercontroller them the 'can apprehend burglar' trait next time. :D
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cogitotoro wrote:
    - only in sims will an entire university class miss a class meeting or graduation, apparently because they're all standing outside going "After you." "No, please, after you." "No, I insist, after you." "Not at all, after you."

I feel like this happens in Canada too. :lol:
    edited June 2014
    figmentz wrote:
    Only sims celebrate buying a window.

I'd celebrate buying a new window :oops: :lol:
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    edited June 2014
    dreamerz13 wrote:
    figmentz wrote:
    Only sims celebrate buying a window.

I'd celebrate buying a new window :oops: :lol:

Yeah I was just using that to emphasis they celebrate buying pretty much anything.
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
  • Simmer2500Simmer2500 Posts: 247 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only Sims:

get a job from a computer or newspaper just by saying they want the job.

can go to bed or take a shower and still have their hair look the same everyday

can never brush their teeth and not have their teeth fall out... after all brushing teeth is only optinal in the Sim world.
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can have a baby that has a different hair color, different skin color, and looks nothing like them.

Only sims can have a fully developed, healthy baby about two or three days after they find out their pregnant.

Only sims can have multiples with different signs.

Only sims are the same height as everyone else in their town that is their age.

Only sims think a vampire bite is a spider or mosquito bite even though they asked to be bitten.

Only sims will send you a 10,000 simoleon fountain as a wedding present (It's happened to my sims before).

Only sims are potty trained, know how to walk, and know how to talk once they become a child even if you didn't teach them as a toddler.
  • mikkimouse1978mikkimouse1978 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can grow windows, doors, and other inanimate objects by feeding it to a plant.
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can play chess with themselves.

Only sims will fade away when they go into certain buildings.

Only sims laugh when someone isn't wearing formal at a wedding.

Only sims will clap endlessly after a wedding.
    edited June 2014
    Only sims will starve to death while standing in front of a plate of food... that they just cooked and set on the counter but refused to eat because it was burnt.

Only in sims will all 8 members of the household gather in the tiny bathroom, while somebody is trying to use the toilet, to chat when the nice big living room is only a few feet away.

Only sims will carry 20 cars in their pocket, that they took from their job, and only in sims will it go unnoticed.

• AndrewEverdeenAndrewEverdeen Posts: 5
    edited June 2014
    Only Sims will be attracted to their enemy
  • AndrewEverdeenAndrewEverdeen Posts: 5
    edited June 2014
    figmentz wrote:

I play chess with myself... I guess I'm a crazy person.
    edited June 2014
    figmentz wrote:

I play chess with myself... I guess I'm a crazy person.

I wasn't saying that, it's just seems hard to play chess with yourself.
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only in sims can you travel away and everyone is the same age, and everything is all around the same when you get back.

Only in sims can you upgrade appliances to be unbreakable or self cleaning. I want an unbreakable laptop!

Only in sims can some people look practically identical (townie faced boringness!)

Only in sims can you use any trash to invent anything.

Only in sims can you dance extremely odd (or good depending on your opinion), and no one will notice or be embarrassed.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only Sims can eat horrible spoiled food and not even get sick or notice it's spoiled.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only in the sims...
    12336165914_0d0465a503.jpg12080232806_725e0c1414.jpg12263403476_869f07b046.jpg
    11973225624_808caa5029.jpg
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only in The Sims will there be a bikini zombie invasion at a lesbian vampire wedding. 8)
  • xXPlagueXRatXxxXPlagueXRatXx Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can get in trouble for "acting inappropriately" when they're just cooking food for hungry sims at a party and cleaning the messes they leave behind. :roll:

Only sims can buy furniture, building supplies, and clothing without having to actually go out and shop at places like Rona, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Walmart, or any other store that sells those things.

Only sims can *willingly* marry another sim just days after meeting them and start a family.

Only sims can go to university for one or two weeks and either finish the term and/or complete their degree.

Only sims run to a fire and panic instead of running away even if you make them go far away from it.
  • MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited June 2014
    These are all hilarious and this quickly became my favorite thread :D

Just saw this in a game...
    Only Sims can walk up to another Sim and slap them across the face and it's no harm, no foul. The victim chooses to 'get to know' the assailant. Crazy Sims! :? Slap back at the very least.

a.k.a. - Linda
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited June 2014
    OMG. I died reading this. These are hilarious!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• AmiRijoAmiRijo Posts: 677 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can fly to work on a vacuum.
    Origin ID: AmiRijo
    I signed http://www.sims2.net/pledge/
    ZfzDIiOeZzDJ6.gif
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims will ride a horse through town in their underwear, no problem.

Only sims could sell a photograph of a thumbprint for $50.

Only sims could happily climb in a tent with a stranger and sleep with them all night while in a foreign country.

Only sims would dig up a wine bottle in the dirt along with trash and then drink it.

Only sims feel no need for coffee in the morning, only when they're completely exhausted and could easily just go to bed.

Only sim kids insist on doing their homework first thing Friday night even if they're aging up and will never have to turn it in.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited June 2014
    (Bumping this awesome thread)

Only sims will choose to eat a whole garlic clove from their pocket when hungry, even if they have tons of fruit.

Only sims would woohoo under a haystack (ow!)... while there's a zombie standing right next to it.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • haloujahalouja Posts: 175 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sim parents will ground their teenage child for skipping school then stop them from going to school in the morning because they are GROUNDED and then tell them off for skipping school again ... :roll:

Only in the Sims will said child then spend the rest of its life creeping everywhere instead of walking ...
    This signature has encountered a problem and will now close; do you want to send an error message?

25Aug2014
  • AmiRijoAmiRijo Posts: 677 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims will turn into a zombie during a full moon and at first light become a normal functioning citizen again, who happens to be swimming in your pool.
    Origin ID: AmiRijo
    I signed http://www.sims2.net/pledge/
    ZfzDIiOeZzDJ6.gif
  • xXPlagueXRatXxxXPlagueXRatXx Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can have a water balloon fight with a plumbot without having it's circuit shortened from being all wet.