Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cinderelli's Goodman's Pizzeria: Available now!

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited April 2014
    Aww Dragon, thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with me! I'd had a bit of a tough day and your pictures really brightened it up for me! I'm sat here with a big silly smile on my face now! :D

Because I'm tired at first I was all confused, looking at the first pic, realising it was my bakery but thinking, 'I don't remember taking that screenshot'! :XD: I'm not used to seeing my builds in other peoples games so it was pretty special! :D

And your story really made me giggle! Poor Dragon! Hee hee, don't worry, the boss isn't mad! :lol:

Craven and CelestiAliCat, thank you for recommending it! :D:D
    I'm Glad I brighten up your day, with my silly story :lol::mrgreen: and my sim is pleased your not mad at him lol :lol:
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    CHimechAngaCHimechAnga Posts: 290 Member
    edited April 2014
    Awesome build Cinderelli! Recommended! ;)

Oh and Dragon......your story....cute! Real cute! 8) Ok so who's gonna go build an UNEMPLOYMENT office for Dragon's sim?! :lol:
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited April 2014
    love love love it!! its so going in my game thanks for sharing
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited April 2014
    great story dragon :thumbup:
  • Options
    oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited April 2014
    My Factory reset and store download is finally complete! I downloaded both your pizzeria and the Jewel of Al Simhara :)
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited April 2014
    Aww Dragon, thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with me! I'd had a bit of a tough day and your pictures really brightened it up for me! I'm sat here with a big silly smile on my face now! :D

Because I'm tired at first I was all confused, looking at the first pic, realising it was my bakery but thinking, 'I don't remember taking that screenshot'! :XD: I'm not used to seeing my builds in other peoples games so it was pretty special! :D

And your story really made me giggle! Poor Dragon! Hee hee, don't worry, the boss isn't mad! :lol:

Craven and CelestiAliCat, thank you for recommending it! :D:D

It is a good idea to visit your threads if you've had a rough day, your threads always put a smile on my face too.
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh, Liam!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Cinderelli,

I just added Goodman's Pizzeria to my game. I LOVE it. It's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for sharing.

:):):)

PS: Dragon, I loved your story as well.
  • Options
    TINA180TINA180 Posts: 683 Member
    edited June 2014
    I love love love these builds! I want all of them and totally rec'd!! <3:D
  • Options
    Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cinderellimouse your lot's are amazing, so well built with great images and No CC, I never new how great CC Free Lots could look.

I was wondering how you felt about the Medieval one's being placed in a Medieval RPG World? I'd love to use the Ravenswood Series for Idolatry, it's a Medieval RPG World currently being worked on. You can read more about it here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/90/745990.page#12079113 or on my Blog here http://illyiannasblog.wordpress.com/jades-world-into-sims-3/ .

For now I'm going to use nearly all your lot's in my own, personal world for my 10 Gen Legacy Series cause they're amazing an so are you. :-)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh yes! I've seen that world thread! You can feel free to do whatever you please with my lots. Alter them if you like, and re-upload them as you please. The reason why I upload is to try to give something back into the community that I feel I get so much from. :D

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I've been working on a little something I hope to be able to share soon. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I've been working on a little something I hope to be able to share soon. :D

Oh, goodie. Can't wait to see what you have up your sim sleeve.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you so much for all your lovely comments!!! :D:D:D

To answer some questions:

* The Food Truck: I got this by loading up Bridgeport and doing a stakeout at the small subway spot, I waited for the food truck to pull up then saved the lot to the bin. Now if I want a lot with the food truck I just place the lot down from the bin and delete the stuff that I don't need. I don't think they drive around like they do in Bridgeport unless the world is flagged as a city.

* The Superstar Trailer: You get this as a reward for progressing in the film career but you can't exactly pre-place it on lots because it's not in buydebug. I think there is a Mod for it but this is how I did it: get a sim who has the reward in their inventory to visit the lot, then place it down, then with 'testingcheatsenabled true' and 'buydebug' on hold 'shift' and 'ctrl' and click on the floor, choose 'edit lot in buy mode' (or something similar) and you will be able to use the dropper tool to multiply it. The extra ones seem to stay placed on the lot! :D

I'll try and upload some blank lots with these items on. :wink:

Just browsing for ideas when I read this. I've wondered how to get the food truck into LP for a long, long time. Brilliant. :) Thanks for sharing.

I enjoy your creations Cinderelli. They always seem literate - and lighthearted.