Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will we see Premium Content in July Simgurucoperland

Hi Sim gurus will we see PC in July. I no you cant confirm what items we will be getting i'm just asking if there will be PC

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2014
    I hope so. :D
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    edited June 2014
    please a juicer for the fruits we have. Also I would love to see some new shop like a candy shop or something
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited June 2014
    I hope so!! It was painful waiting so long for new PC after the Now & Then Manor not having any and there only being one release per month again.
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited June 2014
    tsbtsb45 wrote:
    please a juicer for the fruits we have.
    ^^ THIS! :mrgreen:

OR

A LARGE waterslide to make a more realistic waterpark ~
    :D
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2014
    We're getting THREE pieces of PC this month (cotton candy cart, popcorn cart and the gorgeous carousel), so I'd be okay with them taking a break in July. Since there's no CAS in the June set we could get another CAS only set, maybe with some nice long hairs or more toddler/child hairstyles, especially hairstyles that don't involve hats. For those of us who like to have our Sims change outfits from day to day, going from an outfit with a hat to one without (or any sort of different hair) is a real pain to set up (you have to put the outfit on first, then go to a mirror to change appearance) -- that's one thing I hope is streamlined in Sims 4.

As for PC that I'm hoping for:

Canning station
    Toddler wading pool
    Volleyball (land and water)
    Carnival rides/games to go along with the roller coaster and carousel

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2014
    tsbtsb45 wrote:
    Hi Sim gurus will we see PC in July. I no you cant confirm what items we will be getting i'm just asking if there will be PC
    GOOD QUESTION ^^^^^^! :wink::D
    edited June 2014
    I hope so!! It was painful waiting so long for new PC after the Now & Then Manor not having any and there only being one release per month again.

I hope so as well. I'd like to see pc release every month this year for the remainder of 2014.
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yoga?
    edited June 2014
    Please Mr Coperland make my night :mrgreen:
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2014
    Coffins
    edited June 2014
    tamalinn wrote:
    Yoga?

Yes yoga was mentioned in a store survey a long time ago. I remember before TS3 came out they showed a pic of a render like sim doing yoga and it never made it into the game which is unfortuanate.
    edited June 2014
    murfeel wrote:
    Coffins

They should release these as one of the pc items in a pc haunted house.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2014
    Correct me if I am wrong for sure - but didn't I see coffins in the basement of Grims Manor?

If so that may be to the Guru's the coffins asked for. I understand besides the issue with the Sims 3 vampires not programmed to get in a coffin like sims 2 were programmed - never mind give it bed programming etc, the store cannot make anything that requires an EP. So technically they made coffins already - unless I just thought I saw coffins under that manor. I have to remember to check mine again tomorrow - it seems like I have not been to that once for a while. So busy with ITF and IP type worlds as Grims Manor sort of looks weird in those kinds of worlds - hehehe

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited June 2014
    tamalinn wrote:
    Yoga?

Yes yoga was mentioned in a store survey a long time ago. I remember before TS3 came out they showed a pic of a render like sim doing yoga and it never made it into the game which is unfortuanate.

I'm not sure what you're telling me here. Are you saying that you know that yoga will be the PC in July? Because I'm just asking for it, but if you're already telling folks that's what we're getting, then sweet! Did SimGuruCopeland tweet that to you?
    edited June 2014
    No I'm not saying we're getting yoga. I just said it was mentioned in a store survey.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited June 2014
    I would like a horse and carriage.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Correct me if I am wrong for sure - but didn't I see coffins in the basement of Grims Manor?

If so that may be to the Guru's the coffins asked for. I understand besides the issue with the Sims 3 vampires not programmed to get in a coffin like sims 2 were programmed - never mind give it bed programming etc, the store cannot make anything that requires an EP. So technically they made coffins already - unless I just thought I saw coffins under that manor. I have to remember to check mine again tomorrow - it seems like I have not been to that once for a while. So busy with ITF and IP type worlds as Grims Manor sort of looks weird in those kinds of worlds - hehehe
    Hello Reg :) (^.^)/ *waves* No, they were tombs in the basement of Grims Manor, not coffins. I appreciate what you are saying in regard to the store team not being able to provide opening pc coffins due to the EP restrictions, but it does not stop me from hoping that they can find a way around this for simmers desperately wanting them :) (づ^‿^)づ *huge hugs*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    candy8 wrote:
    I would like a horse and carriage.
    Hello candy :) (^.^)/ *waves*
    I am with you on this, horse drawn carriages would be delightful. I can envision my sims taking a romantic ride around the town :) I am all for additional romance in our game :)

New%20York%20-%20Romantic%20Settings_1.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2014
    No I'm not saying we're getting yoga. I just said it was mentioned in a store survey.

Oh. So are you saying that because it was mentioned in a survey way back, and we haven't gotten it, that we never will?
    edited June 2014
    No I'm saying its possible since it was in the survey but nothing is etched In stone at this time.
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah hopefully we do get yoga mats. I'd love to replace all the rugs/CASt'd floors I see in the gyms that are meant to look like yoga mats.
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited June 2014
    Catwalk please! with a High Fashion Modern Asian themed CAS set to boot.
    screen2_large.jpg
    edited June 2014
    I hope when the store does the last ever set its something big like 5 pc items for the last thing for the sims 3

I also wonder what simgurubrett is working on as they was on the world team