Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Misunderstood Villains Mafia - TOWN WINS Pg.27!!!!

Comments

• SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    Skelda wrote:
    I'm here hooray! Ok, so I'm still trying to figure this game out... This whole town/anti town, good/bad thing is still confusing since it's backwards from all the stories we were told :? . I'll get my vote in once i read everything

So did you pick a good role and expect it to be good only to realize that you were actually the villain in this game? :hunf:

I am here now. I don't find CM overly suspicious simply because she has been absent. I am more suspicious of Summer because he has a reputation for choosing bad roles when he can, at least for me, and that really seems like something a Joel who was bad would say.

Renee, is it urgent that this day be done by tomorrow morning, because I would love to get a lynch but it is a weekday so we are all busy and it doesn't look like we are going to. There really is no reason to rush yet, especially with the high possible numbers of deaths at night. Can we have tomorrow too for Day 1 or must we finish it today?

Tomorrow morning would be over 24 hours as I opened this right after midnight my time. I can go until 3:30 CST (4:30 EST)but that is all. I don't think the first day needs to go longer than 48 hours. If you can't come to a decision by then, I will take majority.

Also if you see people posting in other threads but not here, remind them that I will kill them if they haven't posted in 24 hours. I am mean that way :lol:
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited May 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    Lala, I just do not find absence in and of itself to be suspicious, and I will not vote for someone or suspect them on the basis of their being absent.

Yeah. I understand.

What about someone who is posting all over other thread(s) but not this one??

than are you saying I should have multiple posts of just me rambling when barely anyone is in this thread I think that would just make me more suspicious than you already find me :lol:...as for my other posts during the time I was on the thread it was in a contest thread where I'm working on an entry :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    Sheldonly wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    I'm here hooray! Ok, so I'm still trying to figure this game out... This whole town/anti town, good/bad thing is still confusing since it's backwards from all the stories we were told :? . I'll get my vote in once i read everything

So did you pick a good role and expect it to be good only to realize that you were actually the villain in this game? :hunf:

I am here now. I don't find CM overly suspicious simply because she has been absent. I am more suspicious of Summer because he has a reputation for choosing bad roles when he can, at least for me, and that really seems like something a Joel who was bad would say.

Renee, is it urgent that this day be done by tomorrow morning, because I would love to get a lynch but it is a weekday so we are all busy and it doesn't look like we are going to. There really is no reason to rush yet, especially with the high possible numbers of deaths at night. Can we have tomorrow too for Day 1 or must we finish it today?

Tomorrow morning would be over 24 hours as I opened this right after midnight my time. I can go until 3:30 CST (4:30 EST)but that is all. I don't think the first day needs to go longer than 48 hours. If you can't come to a decision by then, I will take majority.

Also if you see people posting in other threads but not here, remind them that I will kill them if they haven't posted in 24 hours. I am mean that way :lol:

:shock: i'm sorry but it hasn't been 24hrs yet :cry::lol:
    edited May 2014
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    Sheldonly wrote:
    Skelda wrote:

:shock: i'm sorry but it hasn't been 24hrs yet :cry::lol:

If they don't post within 24 I will mod-kill them, or force to lynch :) It will be 24 hours in about 4 hours, but I will give it until the end of Day 1.
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats

edited May 2014
    Vote 1.2

Skelda votes Summer
    Lala votes CM
    Ra votes Summer

Summer - 2

CM - 1

Takes 9 to lynch.

I think that's right.
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats

edited May 2014
    I think it's too early to be lynching someone with the little info we have

Vote: No Lynch
    edited May 2014
    Vote 1.3

Skelda votes Summer
    Lala votes CM
    Ra votes Summer
    CM votes NL

Summer - 2
    CM - 1
    NL - 1

Takes 9 to lynch.

I think that's right.
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats

edited May 2014
    If you would like Night 2 to not take ages, you can send in any night actions early! :)
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats

• DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited May 2014
    Busy busy day! Little Danger is all gradumatated from preschool! *tear* There was much celebration and then grandma came to steal him now that he's done with school and then Mr. Danger and I went to see the new X-Men (which, excellent, btdubs). Anyway, I did not expect to be gone from my computer all night! Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to be on during the day probably because I have a crapload of school to do (my group project partner and I are meeting up tomorrow to do some work) so there's no way I'm going to get another post in before the 3:30 deadline.

So let's see. I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I've never played with Daysha before so I don't really know the story with her pushing for Skelda, but he generally seems suspicious to most people at first so it's probably nothing.

I thought it was kind of weird that cm was doing the feels things about being voted for, though maybe that's a joke. I hope so! NO FEELS ALLOWED! j/k.

Um... everybody else kind of just struck me as whatevs. The only thing that feels like it has a semi-gaseous state resembling solid evidence is the whole Summer/Joel acting all innocent and doey-eyed at the three factions thingy. But he's such a dapper young man, it's hard to say if he was just being all gentlemanly and expressing a modicum of remorse for the dead in a polite and neutral way.

Also, Aitkens = mad hatter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nailed it.

Well since it is unlikely I'm going to be able to post again before 4 pm tomorrow and I know our hostess is antsy to not sit in mafia voting limbo for as long as possible...

Vote: Summer

If you are being genuine and dapper, I will buy you a monocle and a silk handkerchief to make up for it.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
    edited May 2014
    Sheldonly wrote:
    If you would like Night 2 to not take ages, you can send in any night actions early! :)

I sent mine in cause I don't know when I'll be on 2morrow :D
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited May 2014
    Okay, finally caught up! I was busy with other threads throughout the day, which I was not expecting at all.

Summers innocent act is definitely odd, but I have barely played mafia, let alone with him (my 4th game, 2 games I died before I could do much) so I don't know how he plays. I'll take everyone's past experiences with him into consideration though.

For Cm, having her disappear doesn't ring suspicious. I saw her update posts on Ivanna's thread, so she was definitely working on her game all day. Like Skelda said, being busy outside of the thread doesn't really mean suspicious. And we got lucky on Nick that Mafia game. I had went with a gut feeling, and no one was getting anywhere in the first place. :XD:

Anyways, other than that I don't have much to go on. :? Hopefully we get some more info.

@Danger: I love your posts! "NO FEELS ALLOWED!" :lol:

And whoever keeps killing Trouble N1 every game, please stop that. That's just mean. :(
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2014
    UNVOTE, please.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2014
    Well, I have school.

VOTE: SUMMER
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited May 2014
    Marvelissa wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    Lala, I just do not find absence in and of itself to be suspicious, and I will not vote for someone or suspect them on the basis of their being absent.

Yeah. I understand.

We have lynched such people before, and they are usually good. They just ought to come here.

Actually, we lynched Nick for that reason first-day in Assassin and he ended up being bad.
    Doesn't mean someone doing that is necessarily bad, though.

But Nick would have been absent regardless, that he was bad was pure luck. But that is one time, while other mislynchings have happened many times. Sure, you can get lucky, but it's not good to count on it.

Renee, if you really are ending this morning, you will take the most votes over no lynch, right?
    edited May 2014
    She said she would, Skelda...the person with the most votes -- even if not majority.

But I think she's staying open until 4:30 our time.
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2014
    Why the unvote Lala? I don't think he was anywhere near getting lynched. Did I miss stuff? (I'm still waking up :lol: so I'm sorry if I did, in fact, miss a bunch of stuff)
    edited May 2014
    Morning :mrgreen: I woke up just a little bit ago I did make post in other threads before coming here 8) though I'll be going in-game for a bit but since not many people are on shouldn't be a problem this late morning :D Hope everyone is having a good morning or good time fitting your timezone :mrgreen:
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm going to be gone most of the morning so
    Vote: Summer

Also - Renee, there are fourteen left alive so I think 8 would be majority.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
    edited May 2014
    Ra345 wrote:
    Why the unvote Lala? I don't think he was anywhere near getting lynched. Did I miss stuff? (I'm still waking up :lol: so I'm sorry if I did, in fact, miss a bunch of stuff)

I simply had a change of mind based on things she wrote. I'm still watching her, however.

I haven't cast a new vote since I unvoted. Still thinking about it.

Summer Falls doesn't seem very interested in defending himself. If he doesn't have anything to say about all the votes he's getting, he will likely have mine added to the bunch.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited May 2014
    misteygirl wrote:
    Dayshatw wrote:
    I think Skelda is seeming pretty guilty right now. Quickly accusing people.

VOTE: SKELDA

Skelda usually does this though, nothing unusual.

Okay so we're pretty sure there are 3 faction if Aitkens wasn't working alone. So doesn't that mean we have a pretty good chance of getting someone bad this lynch? That is if someone bad doesn't lead us? I'm think we shouldn't lynch today. I could be totally wrong though?

even if someone bad did lynch we could end up lynching another bad person from a different faction, dunno how likely that would be though
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    Skelda wrote:
    Marvelissa wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Skelda wrote:

Yeah. I understand.

We have lynched such people before, and they are usually good. They just ought to come here.

Actually, we lynched Nick for that reason first-day in Assassin and he ended up being bad.
    Doesn't mean someone doing that is necessarily bad, though.

But Nick would have been absent regardless, that he was bad was pure luck. But that is one time, while other mislynchings have happened many times. Sure, you can get lucky, but it's not good to count on it.

Renee, if you really are ending this morning, you will take the most votes over no lynch, right?

I am ending this at 3:30 CST (4:30 EST).

I will take whatever majority is, even if it's NL, but people must vote NL.

Lissa, I cannot math :lol: Thank you! It is 8 to lynch :)
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats

edited May 2014
    Vote 1.4

Skelda votes Summer
    Ra votes Summer
    CM votes NL
    Danger votes Summer
    Daysha votes Summer
    Lissa votes Summer

Summer - 5
    NL - 1

Takes 8 to lynch.

Day will end at 4:30 EST with majority if a decisive lynch is not reached.
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats

edited May 2014
    How many votes does Summer have now?

Edit: I see now.

I'll give him a couple of more hours.

• misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited May 2014
    Okay. I don't think Summer is totally suspicious, but I want a second day to start later. I'm going to give him a little bit longer to defend himself before voting him though.
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.