Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ra your gift is finally here <3

Hi Ra! So sorry I was late to the party but it is finally done :) I hope you enjoy! :)

Stupid cabana censor... >.<

La Isla de Cabana - This cabana is built on 2 Sharks Bay with beautiful views of the ocean and also contains a beautiful beach. The location is perfecto but also the cabana is beautiful inside. With a cozy bedroom and a luxurious bathroom, its perfect for a single or a couple. A fancy study room, a jaw-dropping foyer, a world class kitchen and a fun living room, this cabana will be muy bien!

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8238691

Pictures:
roof_up_original.jpg

l0wd_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wd_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

l2wd_original.jpg

l2wu_original.jpg

Comments

• tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited May 2014
    You may comment below :)
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2014
    TK -- this is adorable! I love the tropical theme & I know Ra will love it, too!!

Very nice :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited May 2014
    La Isla de Cabana is very nice home! :) It suits Isla Paradiso world very well! Very nice exterior of the home! The texture you have used for the exterior and the type of windows that you have used look great! Nice front porchway entrance area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats that you have placed there, enjoying the sunshine. It looks great how you have placed the plants there. The flowers look nice placed either side of the front steps. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Nice bedroom area. The tropical trees wall pattern looks nice. The boat on the table at the foot of the bed is a great touch. It looks very nice how you have done the foyer area! The wall paneling and the floor pattern looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing on the seats there. Great living room! It looks great how you have done the curved sofa seating . Sims will like relaxing on the sofa watching tv. It looks great how you have done the plant feature behind the sofa! Great design of the kitchen. Nice pattern on the flooring. The plant on the dining table is a nice touch, and great for sims to see when eating their meal there.
    It is a great home! :)
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you both :)
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    Very Pretty Cabana Tk! Love the wood tones you used. :D
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    It's an awesome build with a great layout. I, too, love all the wood!
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2014
    TK! I got held up, so I'm sorry I am slow at responding. What an adorable little house! I love the wood tones you've used, it looks like a great little place to vacation without worries. :mrgreen: Thank you so much!