Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥♥ Sims 1 and 2 thread for those interested ♥♥♥

Comments

• LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    SimplySimazing and other sims 1 players, here are some cool pool cc
    http://marinasims.net/sims1/objects/outside.htm

and for those of you not knowing where downloads go in sims 1 here is some help
    http://www.parsimonious.org/support/sims1-adding-downloads-to-your-game.html
    This thread & pics is fantastic!
    and thank you so much for these links!

I just finished reading through the 17 thread pgs. :shock:
    I peeked & played a bit in my Sims 1, but haven't gotten around to getting back in. RL, & trying to mess around in S3..Need more hours in the day. :lol:

If I can get the pool water like yours, OMG, Happy Me!
    ( the ONE thing driving me insane w/ S1 - that CAMERA! I was so used to swinging camera around like nothing in S3...S1 is a type of house decorating/building torture! :lol: :oops: )
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited May 2014
    This thread & pics is fantastic!
    and thank you so much for these links!

I just finished reading through the 17 thread pgs. :shock:
    I peeked & played a bit in my Sims 1, but haven't gotten around to getting back in. RL, & trying to mess around in S3..Need more hours in the day. :lol:

If I can get the pool water like yours, OMG, Happy Me!
    ( the ONE thing driving me insane w/ S1 - that CAMERA! I was so used to swinging camera around like nothing in S3...S1 is a type of house decorating/building torture! :lol: :oops: )

a must have will be the rejuvenation chamber sims 1 sims are super hard to keep happy LOL. I did link to it in my thread but if you want too, I can do it again. Unfortuanatly the host of the pool floaties closed her group, but she did say that we are allowed to share the file as long as we don't profit from it, so let me know if you would like it :)
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    a must have will be the rejuvenation chamber sims 1 sims are super hard to keep happy LOL. I did link to it in my thread but if you want too, I can do it again. Unfortuanatly the host of the pool floaties closed her group, but she did say that we are allowed to share the file as long as we don't profit from it, so let me know if you would like it :)
    What is a cool pool w/out the floating objects? No fun! :lol:
    I'd love to have the life preserver floats!

Whenever you are able, no rush.
    And Thank you!

(want cookies? or gummie bears, tropical trail mix...strawberry twizzlers..cake? popcorn? yes, I have that & more...darn my house sounds like a junk food bar! :oops:
    But I only eat a bit here & there, & not every day..the kids & husband? u don't wanna know LOL!! )
    edited May 2014
    What is a cool pool w/out the floating objects? No fun! :lol:
    I'd love to have the life preserver floats!

Whenever you are able, no rush.
    And Thank you!

(want cookies? or gummie bears, tropical trail mix...strawberry twizzlers..cake? popcorn? yes, I have that & more...darn my house sounds like a junk food bar! :oops:
    But I only eat a bit here & there, & not every day..the kids & husband? u don't wanna know LOL!! )

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q77vagbiphp30v9/pool_floaties_sims_1.zip

I luv ice cream :mrgreen: Hokey pokey flavour :P
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    I luv ice cream :mrgreen: Hokey pokey flavour :P
    You are not only awesome, but fast! *hugs*
    And apparantly have knowledge of a flavor I don't think I've tried! :shock:
    *scribbles on post-it, throws in handbag..will track down next store visit* :wink::mrgreen:
    I will be embarking on this Sims 1 CC thing this week when I have time to read all the info (after Memorial day is over) ,
    w/out jumping around to other things. (don't wanna mess nothing up!) :D
    Won't my lil Sim be surprised, lol!
    edited May 2014
    :shock: Site double posted!
    (after showing NO post!) :roll:
    edited May 2014
    You are not only awesome, but fast! *hugs*
    And apparantly have knowledge of a flavor I don't think I've tried! :shock:
    *scribbles on post-it, throws in handbag..will track down next store visit* :wink::mrgreen:
    I will be embarking on this Sims 1 CC thing this week when I have time to read all the info (after Memorial day is over) ,
    w/out jumping around to other things. (don't wanna mess nothing up!) :D
    Won't my lil Sim be surprised, lol!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokey_pokey_(ice_cream)

Its a pleasure, I like helping where I can. Hope you can get Hokey Pokey, its a nz favourite.

Everytime we start a new page on this thread it double posts because the first one does not show, think its been doing it from about page 15 :roll:
    edited May 2014
    A little more game play :wink:

My sim was getting quite upset with this obsessed fan, he even followed her into the bathroom, so she called on the management at the holiday destination she was living and they chased him off (he was back again soon grrrr)
    VBFNANm.jpg
    cjbkSPD.jpg

My pool before and after
    ns7A7FD.jpg
    DY4j3od.jpg

a new house I started building, I have a new family of a mum and one child I am playing there because I wanted to test out some new cc I downloaded LOL

JtUhsgu.jpg
    aAm3aAC.jpg
    edited May 2014
    Bump ;)
  • AnthonoAnthono Posts: 904 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm tempted to blast some Sims 2 awesomeness :P
  • BinkyTrauthierBinkyTrauthier Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2014
    Omg Sims 1 is what started my ever lasting addiction to Sims :D Last week I actually bought Makin' Magic for 25p and the Sims Deluxe Edition was £2.50, but I'd spent all my money so I just got Makin' Magic. This week I'll try to get Deluxe Edition. I like collecting them for memories and I can't wait to play Makin' Magic ♥ Such good childhood memories ♥
    edited May 2014
    Anthono wrote:
    I'm tempted to blast some Sims 2 awesomeness :P

Do it :D
    edited May 2014
    Omg Sims 1 is what started my ever lasting addiction to Sims :D Last week I actually bought Makin' Magic for 25p and the Sims Deluxe Edition was £2.50, but I'd spent all my money so I just got Makin' Magic. This week I'll try to get Deluxe Edition. I like collecting them for memories and I can't wait to play Makin' Magic ♥ Such good childhood memories ♥

:o A pound sign!Where can you get a descent copy of The Sims 1 here?
    edited May 2014
    You should Anthone, I don't think my computer will cope with having sims 1,2 and 3 on it. So I will stick with sims 1 but if you can do a blast from the past sims 2 :D

BinkyTrauthier I think sims 1 will always be in the hearts of those who started out with it. I just hope all the newer computers will be able to run it forever :)
    edited May 2014
    As much as I don't want to say it, I think I have showed you guys everything there is in Sims 1 :lol: If I carry on showing you more pics its gonna be borring and repeats, so I will just pop in here to see if any of you posted your pics or to give our thread the occasional bump so others can also share in our sims 1 pleasure. So lets end it like this :D

KuEvAgl.png
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited May 2014
    Anthono wrote:

I got mine from amazon.
    6JSxk49.png?1
    edited May 2014
    Anthono wrote:

I get mine from a shop called CEX. It's a second hand shop BUT you will never find a bad copy of a game. I've bought Sims 2, Sims 2 Nightlife and Sims 3 World Adventures from there. All Sims 2 and 1 games are really cheap.
    edited May 2014
    Ok gals I'll look into it!

Since I've been playing alot of The Sims 2 lately I'll be posting them later. STAY TUNED.
  • RacherzRacherz Posts: 64 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Anthono wrote:

Since I've been playing alot of The Sims 2 lately I'll be posting them later. STAY TUNED.

I got sims 1 with livin' it up off amazon for £2.01 :)

I think sims 2 will be my next thing, I never actually got around to actually owning that one myself
    edited May 2014
    Racherz wrote:
    Anthono wrote:

I got sims 1 with livin' it up off amazon for £2.01 :)

I think sims 2 will be my next thing, I never actually got around to actually owning that one myself
    Fantastic price!
    The Sims 2 is great but play the crap out of the Sims 1 before to really appreciate it.
    edited May 2014
    Double post.
    edited May 2014
    Anthono how is your sims 2 thread coming on, can't wait to see it LOL
  • RacherzRacherz Posts: 64 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Have a flick through amazon, there are some good packs for a good price :) I think I saw one called a triple deluxe which is sims 1 living it up house party and holiday. Gutted I saw that after I bought mine haha.

Cex is good if you have one near you

Yeah think I'll wait for 2, also looking forward to seeing yoir game play pics
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Anthono how is your sims 2 thread coming on, can't wait to see it LOL
    Haha all in good time,also I was planning on hijacking this thread hehe.
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    I would recommend sims 1 Complete Collection. You get the base game plus Every EP on 4 discs, PLUS "Sims Creator" (called something like that), kind-of a Beta body shop for sims 1. It's really crude but fun to make your own clothing and recolors, especially since the sims 1 "Fat" (Betty Newbie, Mellisa Roomies) clothing choices are too limited.

I have Heard there were some issues with the other ones, like the edition with just House Party etc. Just what I've heard though, I don't know from personal experience.

I have lots of sims 2 pics BUT ironically sims 2 out of all the sims games is the one where video card really counts. And mine isn't so good so my sims 2 pics aren't the greatest.